Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AP SUPER SKUNK
DSCN5165.JPG
DSCN5166.JPG

farmer.jay

Hey what’s going on hammer! Long time lurker.. first time sorta posting. Curious if you had any more regular vinaigrette beans? Can’t seem to find any online.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey what’s going on hammer! Long time lurker.. first time sorta posting. Curious if you had any more regular vinaigrette beans? Can’t seem to find any online.

Only 1 seed bank carries my gear. I don't know if they are out of stock?.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SOOOOOOO....why not be a vendor here?

Seems the logic solution.

dank.Frank

It's not free lol. With the prices of most things today it's not something I can afford on a fixed SSI income. I don't sell enough seeds for it to be profitable. Anything I make helps cover my growing expenses. It's never enough.

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not free lol. With the prices of most things today it's not something I can afford on a fixed SSI income. I don't sell enough seeds for it to be profitable. Anything I make helps cover my growing expenses. It's never enough.
Listing seeds on Seedbay - doesn't have a direct cost. Only a percentage is kept. I'm not sure the arrangement with your current vendor, but I'm sure they get their cut as well.

Maybe if you listed you seeds more places and they were more broadly available, then maybe you might be able to generate more sales and more income potential.

Just a thought.

dank.Frank

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Listing seeds on Seedbay - doesn't have a direct cost. Only a percentage is kept. I'm not sure the arrangement with your current vendor, but I'm sure they get their cut as well.

Maybe if you listed you seeds more places and they were more broadly available, then maybe you might be able to generate more sales and more income potential.

Just a thought.

dank.Frank

Being a vendor here has nothing to do with Seedbay. I'm not really interested in listing at more seedbanks. I already tried that. Most don't restock unless they sell fast.. Only hyped seeds move fast. It's never been about making a profit.. It's something I really enjoy doing. Anyone that helps support that is greatly appreciated.

All seed banks at least double the cost of wholesale so packs sold at 50$ are listed for 100$. This is pretty much what's most common. I don't do consignments.

If I remember correctly you stated this was from a mixed pack of seeds? How are you able to determine which variety is which?

dank.Frank

Sour lifesaver was part of that mix pack. Consensus for others that grow LS agreed is most likely an LS phenotype. They told me she looks just like LS. She def not Sweet and sour Cindy IMO, Def not Sour LSD IMO.. With these 3 being what's available to choose from SLS is what's most lilkly what I got.. Of course I cant be 100% sure. I'm confident enough to list her as such

Last edited: