What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LED requires different feed,temps. If there off the plants will show it.

This is my current A5hbx x Mac female ive been testing. I've tried everything I know of to get her to be happy. Every plant I've grown has been super difficult to get happy. The 1st pic is the best I can do. 2nd pic is what she normally looks like. She is the only plant I can't figure out what she likes best in veg.. These will be my last attempt in flower. This is my Pine Bud
DSCN6527.JPG
DSCN6528.JPG

These are the 2 new A5hbx x Mac testers. Neither have the same issue.
DSCN6526.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are both N-Haze x O-Haze) x Gorilla Butter f2 x A5hbx x Mac males. I like the left plant a bit more. Both are the same age. The right plant stretched a bit more.
DSCN6525.JPG

Can you remind me which version of BOG Sour you're running? Was it one of the older versions? Or the newer one from seedsherenow/Jim Jr?

Looking forward to all of that. Afgan in the raw sounds interesting

Sorry, I just noticed I missed your post.. My Bog Sour was from a 2010 Sour medially mix pack. The 3 strains included were.

Sour LSD
Sour Lifesaver
Sweet n sour Cindy

I can say for sure she is not Sweet n sour Cindy. So she is one of the others. I can't say for sure which so I labeled her as Bog Sour. This is her. IMO she is very Sour Bubble dom.
DSCN5555.JPG
DSCN5523.JPG

Last edited:

Redrum92

These are both N-Haze x O-Haze) x Gorilla Butter f2 x A5hbx x Mac males. I like the left plant a bit more. Both are the same age. The right plant stretched a bit more.
View attachment 18821230

Sorry, I just noticed I missed your post.. My Bog Sour was from a 2010 Sour medially mix pack. The 3 strains included were.

Sour LSD
Sour Lifesaver
Sweet n sour Cindy

I can say for sure she is not Sweet n sour Cindy. So she is one of the others. I can't say for sure which so I labeled her as Sour Bog. This is her. IMO she is very Sour Bubble dom.
View attachment 18821240 View attachment 18821241
Beautiful!!

I ask because recently I've been trying to learn about BOG genetics. So much to the history. Just started the newer version and TonyGreen's Weighted Blanket incross (or f3?)

Redrum92

BOG created one of the best tasting clones in existence Sour Dubble !!!!.. Not to be confused with Sour Bubble.
As you said in the other thread, really wish there were more pics. Or, in my wildest fantasies, those old clones still available

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe Smokey has an original pack of sour bubble up for action on IG.
Auction to benefit resin ryders wife.
Is that the $400 pack I keep hearing about? What a beautiful thing when old seeds that are thought to be mostly extinct resurface
That is the pack I posted in the Sour Bubble thread the other day. I assumed it would reach $400.

I have some DMT seeds coming from my buddy.

The last ICC x DF2 tester from this run is huge. Stretched about 2x. She looks great,
DSCN6578.JPG

Last edited:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 18821230

Sour LSD
Sour Lifesaver
Sweet n sour Cindy

I can say for sure she is not Sweet n sour Cindy. So she is one of the others. I can't say for sure which so I labeled her as Bog Sour. This is her. IMO she is very Sour Bubble dom.
View attachment 18821240 View attachment 18821241
That sour is a stunner Hammerhead well done looks very nice. :good: :tiphat: