What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the love icmag fam.

N-Haze x O-Haze 90 goli x White Truffle x A5hbx x Mac..Lower left is the pheno to watch. I might collect some pollen from any males.
DSCN6438.JPG

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
pollination is a success. These plants as super small. Very AFGH looking plants. The Seed Yield will be extremely low lol. There are not enough flowers to produce a lot of seeds.

Corey x DMT x THH x P41 x2 plants
Corey x DMT x P41 x1 plant

I will also make some App SS x Animal piss x WLF8

RottyRzr

Thanks for the love icmag fam.

N-Haze x O-Haze 90 goli x White Truffle x A5hbx x Mac..Lower left is the pheno to watch. I might collect some pollen from any males.
View attachment 18819468
Just saw this and think its interesting you crossed White Truffles in there. Ive had several crosses with white truffles lately, more recently Grimms Truffles which is C99 x White Truffles and Im liking it a lot. I'll keep watching this thread.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just saw this and think its interesting you crossed White Truffles in there. Ive had several crosses with white truffles lately, more recently Grimms Truffles which is C99 x White Truffles and Im liking it a lot. I'll keep watching this thread.

WT was a nice potent clone but the terps were very common IMO. I made some seeds to search for males. My A5bx x Mac male has made all killers, I was running out of pollen. I don't have WT anymore, I culled her. I have others I liked more.

Males getting used now.
Truffle x A5hbx x Mac
THH x A5hbx x Mac

Last edited:
Reactions: ost

Drumskinz

Happy Birthday Mr. HH hopin that grey hair search turns out just fine…Here’s to lookin up your old address lol!!! btw I put some Toxic Truffle through my rosin press and she’s a good yielder…about 20%…not bad for outdoor

Redrum92

Can you remind me which version of BOG Sour you're running? Was it one of the older versions? Or the newer one from seedsherenow/Jim Jr?

Looking forward to all of that. Afgan in the raw sounds interesting

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t think I’ll ever switch from CMH in veg.

I see no reason. I couldn't as my veg room has no heat/AC. CMH adds the heat needed in winter. In Summer the high heat doesn't bother veg plants until temps get over 105f. Even then I can deal with it.

LED doesn't add the needed heat to grow plants well when temps are low. When it's cold it can cause a number of issues. Cannabis prefers warmer temps when in veg.

Animal Piss x WLF8
DSCN6502.JPG
DSCN6501.JPG
DSCN6500.JPG
DSCN6503.JPG