Veteran
C.BANANA S1
DSCN4762.JPG

DSCN4761.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Itsmychoice .. looks great. My flower room is far from perfect. I get phenos that look like yours. When running a clone of her they turn out differently. See if they change when you run a clone.

Appalachian Super Skunk
DSCN4936.JPG
DSCN4935.JPG

Destiney F1.
DSCN4934.JPG

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Itsmychoice There are killer plants in those seeds. It was hard for me to pick keepers. Yours looks great.

Currently trying to fix a PH imbalance in veg feed.. It's been working great for a long time. My plants responded well until a few weeks ago the veg feed PH started misbehaving., I can't find out what's causing it..

Every day I store my probes in KCI storage solution.. Every morning I calibrate both flower/veg probes. Normally my veg feed PH would drop to 4.5 every day so I add PH up to get to 6.5. My plants loved this routine. All were healthy.. Lately after cal my probes the PH did not drop overnight like normal and is still reading 6.5.. I can see my plants are not happy. I can't find a cause for why the PH did not drop overnight.

I installed a new PH probe but it didn't solve the issue. I use a small Venturi pump(very little air)to keep the feed mixed. That pump's venturi stem broke. I used a similar pump just smaller. Still not behaving the same.. I ordered the same Venturi pump I was using. I don't want to add an airstone as that will raise the PH through Co2 exchange. Im pretty sure its do to the amount of o2 I'm adding. There seems to be a big difference between the 2 pumps bubbling effects.

Last edited:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
When not running a perfectly dialed environment I find my spring and fall plants to be a bit more temperamental. I think the fact it's warm and cold and humid and dry all over the course of a week really has an effect on nutrient uptake and ph.

Drumskinz

Hey Hammer I thought you might like a few pics of your Toxic Truffle grown outdoors in the Finger Lakes of NY...THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN YESTERDAY 11/5...I also had a few of the FSxP41's that I didn't get any live shots of because they had PM (unlike the Toxic Truffle) even though we've had an abnormally dry summer and extraordinary warm and dry fall
11. Toxic Truffle 11-5.jpg
12. Toxic Truffle 11-5.jpg
13. Toxic Truffle 11-5.jpg
14. Toxic Truffle 11-5.jpg
16. Toxic Truffle 11-5.jpg
18. Toxic Truffle 11-5.jpg
22. Toxic Truffle 11-5.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Drumskinz Those are gorgeous.. I love it when I get to see what others find. Any info on mold resistance is good to know. I'll add those to my IG feed. Let me know what your IG name is I will tag you. She looks like an awesome keeper..Killer outdoor gown bud..

Last edited: