What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got the Aptus adaptives in to test... Just add to my base..
Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCN1528.JPG Views:	41 Size:	244.3 KB ID:	17967580

Last edited:

Indica808

Hammerhead,

Beautiful plants. So much care and intent. Thank you for all the knowledge you provide. I've read a lot of your material. Aloha, from Hawaii.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WT XP41 with an odd structure.. Both sides have 3 nodes. 1 side grew out of that, the other still has 3. The leaves are all odd looking
DSCN1662.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a Timer malfunction that left the flower room in the dark for 4 days.. That's def better than on.. Since I do most of my flower room stuff 30m before lights on I would have caught it. 3 plants look really bad, others got yellow leaves. ..It is what it is...

Here is the 1st CBS1 x P41.. Very Indica looking with these wide leaves. There's a bunch of Sat/haze genetics in these.

DSCN1691.JPG

Zett

Hi Hammerhead,

awesome grow log you got going here and beautiful garden. Impressive indoor set up, something to dream about.

Id love to test some of your stuff indoors if you are still looking for an additional tester, I just cant figure out how to send a PM on here lol

Latest posts

Latest posts