What's new

Hammerheads miscellaneous grow

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is the Bubba S1 they have slight yellowing. I checked the PH it was high. Re adjusted and added a small amount of Revive

picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man the stores around here suck for finding good soil mix. They where out of the stuff I got the other day. So I got Black gold Cactus mix with a small bag of perlite. I hope it works out ok. I transplanted the female that was in the beer cup to a 1g bag.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
boy gonna get crowded under the light when flowering hits the bigger ones....do you have the seedlings in the micro part?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seem to be pretty slow gowing or im just expecting to much:) Here the laetst

picture.php

Last edited:
D

Durdy

Very pretty! I need to get my hands on some new seeds! your pics have me all stoked to start hunting again. (Just wish I had the space!)

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I took a bunck of single plant pics top and side I will be adding them right now you can se the growth rate fron the pevious pictures 2 of these plants have shown female the rest im not sure yet. They should be some nice size gilrs im A bit concered about the size at flower. Uploading now. Enjoy

This is a female
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Not Sexed yet
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

brightskies

In a bubble
Veteran
For some reason, I'm not seeing ANY pics :(

But I peeked in your album and they look great! I really like the way you did the pics.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All of the pics are in the Purple thread. There are some picxs on page 5 but when I made the purple strains album and moved all pics there. Now the pics here are not showing and im not going to change all that work:) So starting from here there will be pics here and in the correct Album.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are a few the rest are in my album. Let me know if your still not seeing pics

picture.php

Last edited: