Votes: 2 2.1%
  • CANNACO-OP

Votes: 9 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Just a reminder that anyone soliciting votes will be disqalified. Any future activity from this point on will result in inneligibility to win.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
vote for me and only me... oh wait... This isn't for Prez o' da US?..?...? never mind then... vote your conscience..

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i woulda voted for hammerhead,,,,,i think that dog deservs defo deserves a prize:),,,,cool man

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
This is messed up... The poll was set to run until 5:pm tomorrow...
I dunno why it closed early...
Moderators? any ideas?

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
ATTENTION:

THE POLL WAS TO RUN THROUGH 5:pM NOV 3.

SOMEHOW IT HAS BEEN ENDED EARLY.

THE REMAINING VOTING TIME WILL BE ADDED AS SOON AS I CAN GET SOMEONE TO SORT OUT WHAT HAPPENED AND TURN THE POLL BACK ON. UNTIL THEN THE CONTEST IS SUSPENDED. SORRY FOR ANY ANGST OR INCONVENIENCE.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
GOT IT SORTED.
ICMAG CALENDAR IS ONE DAY OFF. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

the server thinks it is the 3rd

TOP THREE IN THE POLL ARE THE WINNERS... CONGRATS ALL!!!

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Just a thought....it said it was scheduled to close 1 day after Nov 2....where the servers are it is Nov 3 already....

L

LolaGal

This is messed up... The poll was set to run until 5:pm tomorrow...
I dunno why it closed early...
Moderators? any ideas?

shucks, I hadn't gotten around to soliciting any votes yet. durn.

Guess I am a loser again... :)

Congratulations to all the finalists, and thanks for the fun HEAD SEEDS!

It was lots of fun.

Hope we can do it again next year!

I don't think I can wait that long, maybe a Christmas contest? :)

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
1st place... Hammerhead(1 package of Gumblebum, 1 package of SSHxC99, and 1 Package of MassSuperSkunk x Sour Bubble.)

2nd place... Szot(1 package of Gumblebum and 1 package of SSHxC99.)

3rd Place... Guyute54(1 package of SSHxC99)

Copy and paste this and PM it to oldpink along with your shipping info.

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Just a thought....it said it was scheduled to close 1 day after Nov 2....where the servers are it is Nov 3 already....

I went and looked... a bunch of the post from halloween night show up as posted on nov1... It was set to close at 5:pm on nov 3 according to the header that was on the poll, where the servers are it is closer to 2am nov3... no worries it's sorted

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
guyute...that reminds me of an album cover by either cannibal corpse or six feet under(fitting for halloween haha)...is that coincidence and im just really high?.....(which of course was a rip off, or tribute, of steal your face which is prob more likely on this sight now that i think about it...haha) <second edit...then on the way out of the thread i noticed heads avatar and yet another lightbulb clicked! haha..gotta stop smokin this chem during the day!>

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
guyute...that reminds me of an album cover by either cannibal corpse or six feet under(fitting for halloween haha)...is that coincidence and im just really high?.....(which of course was a rip off, or tribute, of steal your face which is prob more likely on this sight now that i think about it...haha) <second edit...then on the way out of the thread i noticed heads avatar and yet another lightbulb clicked! haha..gotta stop smokin this chem during the day!>

chem will confuse you like that...lol

Attachments

• 6head.jpg
    6head.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Yeah I treid to copy heads avatar it was easy to draw out but to try and figure out what part of the pumkin to cut was the hard part. I had bought 2 more pumkins I was going to cut the dead bears into them on each side to finish it out but was running short on time. Yeah and the Chem's are good we like the 91 around here but havn't had the chance to try Chem #4 yet.

Big thanks to head seeds. What a great prize to win!! Thanks to seedbay to for distributing the prizes. And congrats to all the winners.

Latest posts

Latest posts