What's new

Habibi's 08 Outdoor

H

Habibi

time to reinvigorate this thread

weathers been a little odd but the plants are taking off like mad. ive been bending all the dsds nonstop. i just recently topped both the ogres, and for the first time i tried crushing stems, did that on the dabney blue and some of the dsds, let me know if i did it right.

front 2 plants are dabney blue back 2 plants are ogre

double strawberry diesels

dsd topped

dsd untopped

super cropping attempt, did i do this right?

next set of pictures the "thunk" by sam skunkman will be included, they finally sexed and shes getting ready to go outside.
enjoy!

Barefoot

ICMag Donor
Imho last one is female...
I just want to say that I really like your plants.
Looking very vital! Grow on ;)

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Looks sooo good Habibi :wave:
Keep us updated

I had girls naturally crash more madly...And done well

Paddi :smoke:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great habibi. Very nice :) thanks for sharing your grow with us all .

H

Habibi

barefoot: they are all female, the ogres and dabneys are from clone and the dsd's i sexed before putting out

paddi: your garden looks like its gunna be killer this year big variety you got going

babbabud: thanks for dropping in, your stem crushing method worked cant wait to see the results i get from it

when i put the thunk outside ill just leave it to grow naturally, i wanna see how tall it can get. can anyone say 10 footer?

Villain

I love the way you make them look like just your regular yard plant lol. What I mean it that they are placed in nice wooden boxes and on the edge of the wall. It looks as if a landscaper picked how it would look. Nice work and thanks for the advice in my thread.

Wow what a lovely day it would be back stroking in the pool watching the herb grow. Killer set up bro, to say the least I am very envious :headbange

H

Habibi

thanks guys, i love the way they blend in to the yard so well, the bamboo makes them stick out like crazy though.

im feeding them once weekly pure blend pro, liquid karma, cal-mag and the powder trichoderma called piranha for root growth. other then that i have the sprinklers hit the inground plants throughout veg to weigh down the branches a little and get them ready for the real weight to come

ill have some updated pics in a week or so, i put out the thunk and im gunna do no training on it, just let it shoot for the sky

H

Habibi

here are a couple pics of the thai haze x skunk#1 AKA "thunk" by sam the skunkman

got it in a 4x3 hole. this one i was originally gunna just let grow without training but i decided to supercrop the mainstem from time to time to thicken it up. it should get up to around 10 ft regardless its already 3ft.

ill try and post pics of the others this week i have them all tied down in four directions so its hard to get a shot where you can see the whole plant well

Purkle

Give those babys some nitro for a good boost. They are gonna need it to get 10ft. Nice and clean setup, I love the balls to the wall straight in the open. Good Luck!!

H

Habibi

thai plants are very light feeders, its easy to burn them with nutrients. the thunk plant i have gets low doses of nitrogen once every week

only one i want to be 10 feet is the thai, the maximum i can have the ones along the fence are like 8 anything over that will be in my neighbors face, the ones in the containers can get as big as they want but i dont think theyll get near 10 feet only one that 10 is achievable is the thunk and by all means i plan on letting it go as tall as it can

balls to the wall all the way man

K

Karma Genetics

This is going to be great. I am taking a chair for this one.

H

Habibi

heres an update for you guys, theyre getting fucking HUGE and its only june.

the dsd's all got the supercropping treatment, a technique i learned from babbabud and i gotta thank him for that. now theyre being tied down to open them up just a little more. im thinking these babies are gunna pull around 3lbs a piece.

enough out of me let the pictures do the talking

group shot

i didnt snap pics of the ogres or dabneys they started flowering a little early but are reverting already so veg hasnt been quite on the same scale as the dsd's, but they should do pretty good regardless. not wise to put clones out before may 20th i guess. ill take some pics of them once they start taking off again.

Latest posts

Latest posts