What's new

Habibi's 08 Outdoor

H

Habibi

ok well it turns out that cut of ogk i had, i thought was ha ogk was humboldt ogk. nice smoke but no keeper for me, im still looking to source a real dank lemon ogk, maybe ill have one outdoors next summer

here is the thunk, should be coming down in the next 1-2 weeks,the fucker got covered in ashes so i gotta hose it down day of harvest

all thats left after this girl is the burkle mom thats outside, after that its summer of 09

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
covered in ashes... are you that close to the homes that are ablaze, or were ablaze over there in kali?

that blows my friend...

H

Habibi

yeah wayne not too far. couldnt see them really but those winds were sending ash all over the place

esbe im about to have a few new ones to try, well see if those are the keeper cuts....

H

Habibi

those beds are raised from the ground about 3 ft but the bottom isnt concrete its all soil all the way down.

i use enough to replace whatever i dig up never more then 10 bags total. holes are roughly 4-6 ft by 3-4 ft wide and 2+ ft deep. when you dig depth isnt near as important as width. the roots can penetrate deep easily, wide holes for a good anchoring root system.

im due for a new thread maybe today or tomorrow ill get pics up of the starters for summer 09