What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy is one devoted person

I see Gypsy in here at 6:00 am & 7:00 am his time , 8:00am - 9:00am my time

He has the ICmag bug , like me , :wave: :cool:

peace to all

Last edited:
T

tricky

good to have a bug ..........you mean as long as its not on ya plants you mean ..............lol

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.......as far as bugs go.......the old V.W. Beetles were cool.........and of course 'The Beatles' too.....!

....or where you broaching the subject of bugs in regards to entomology?

JustSayGrow

I wonder how many people have become self-sufficient weed wise thanks too the Gypsy, a heck of alot i imagine :yes: too Gypsy

G

If it were not for Gypsy i would have missed the chance to grow and sample many nice strains of marijuana. I am very thankfull for that opportunity and i agree with the above comments 100%. Thanks Gypsy & DG. :cool:

G

Yes.. us too.. if it were not for Gypsy Nirvana, only many different levels..... we absolutely would not have the garden we have today.... :canabis: and would not be able to toke this fine grown cannabis :smoke: Yes.. Thank You Gypsy .. could never ever repay ya darlin'.... and not to forget his hard workin' lady friend that has been of much support to the site and to the cannabis culture itself DutchGrown... Thank you too, hun..
You Rock :headbange

G

the first beans I ever bought over the internet were from Gypsy, my first successful grow indoors were from those beans, some of the best smoke i have ever had, top 10 for sure, were from those beans(golden skush), and they were the freebies:D

Im where im at due to seeds direct and OG, and am forever gratefull that his services were availible to me:tup:

CBF

Double up on what CBF Said. Gypsy was my first Mail Order hook up and part of a 3 company sample run on getting genetics other than through very old ties or in budz. He was the fastest to deliver (SD is the furthest away from me) and had the best price. He and another company even debunct a false representation of BlueBerry from another unamed Merchant not so Extraordinare. Gypsy is my most trusted source. 1 of my WYD mix is in my top 10 smokes and as like the skush was a freebie. Gypsy is indeed a good man and quite devoted to his endeavors.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
.......I get a big buzz out of supplying this blooming industry in prohibition.......and cultivating/supporting thousands of cannabis cultivators........worldwide.......and I will continue with this quest till I pass on from this world......for it is a righteous quest...

.....and always remember.....'A righteous man is a militant man'.......we must find a way to combat the injustices of this war on the plant that has and still is being persecuted against us..........and another grower is in my mind another trooper in the trenches....

Grow On!

G

HerbWeedman said:
Spankin' get that hand down. There are snipers all around here just waiting to grease an officer.

heh heh......most of the officers I knew needed to be greased.....but that was another time and place. :eek:

I'll keep my hand down. LOL!

Latest posts

Latest posts