What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy is finally home

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good idea Gypsy, get to a doctor ASAP.

I am sure you need shots, and proper food and more, dentist probably also.

It feels good to get taken care of, so let them do it!

I don't know about the back tho... do what is best.

Hey Payaso...

Luckily enough there was always a group of Indians (from India) in the detention facility, and every day they prepared a good veggie curry with chapati's, which only cost about $1 per day. My wife would bring me yoghurt, juices, milk, cereals and fruit, plus what she would cook for me every weekend, to last thru the week, so I didn't have to eat much of the slop that was given free to the inmates there. I did eat well in general.

Two back molars gave it up, 2 fillings fell out, and a 4 piece bridge fell out too. The only joke dentist we saw there was some butcher in a van that showed up every year, just to do extractions, nothing else. Inmates would only go to that guy as an absolute last resort.

bigbadbiddy

Welcome back.

Look at it as a trial by fire. All the shit you went through has made you stronger and what else can these assholes throw at you now?
You already took the worst and still lived.
A little banged up but you were stronger than that.

Good for you and happy you are free!

ElRubio

Veteran
Great news!!!

Welcome back again Gypsy! Burning a fat one for you and for all who are still in prison for plants...

Positives vibes from Spain!!
Hasta la vista!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
So... whats on the Bosses... mind, for the place....
YES of course the family needs your immediate attention and focus...
your family should be whole again and together in the UK... if we all donate this could be covered ...

hell ... even a GOfund me account would help...

for the Seed shops whats to come ...?

and of course icmag needs to thrive....

some publicity and or notoriety would help... time for the Book and Movie deal.....

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tried to K+ you Yort...but I'm all out apparently. I agree with you 1000%.

Time for some #englishman'splainin' ... not because those of us who know need to hear it...but because there are enough that don't realize the TRUE brevity of the world around them and what it really takes to "hold down the fort".

I really think a tell all, regardless of what social platform is utilized...needs to be had. It would be absolutely in line with the nature of this site and what it has always stood for.

dank.Frank

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, im late to this party, not sure how i missed this yesterday.

Welcome back Gypsy!

such fantastic news.

Take it steady, allow yourself some time to recover physically and emotionally.

VG

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Tried to K+ you Yort...but I'm all out apparently. I agree with you 1000%.

Time for some #englishman'splainin' ... not because those of us who know need to hear it...but because there are enough that don't realize the TRUE brevity of the world around them and what it really takes to "hold down the fort".

I really think a tell all, regardless of what social platform is utilized...needs to be had. It would be absolutely in line with the nature of this site and what it has always stood for.

dank.Frank

I did manage to pen some parts of my story/memoirs Frank while having all that time in 'The Dungeon Full of Despots'....and it would be a good start to a book/script once I get it organized. I'm sure that there will be interest in it since as you say my story has all of the elements eg Intrigue, love interests, lots of travel, kilos of seeds-'erb and a cunning plan to distribute them, with the now successful results of truly growing more growers, and breeding more breeders with the aid of this here internet. All during prohibition and this un-holy war on a PLANT over most of a century...

Due to the fact that I have never put a whole book together before, it does seem somewhat daunting to me. But I do have an editor (Payaso) who has offered his help to get it done...

When I look back and recall many of the experiences I have had, and the people who have played their roles within them, for better or worse, I can see how it would appeal and entertain to quite a large audience.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.... get a tape recorder and a ghost writer and don't forget to include the part about PoM the rat.

This could be BIG!:tiphat: