What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gypsy is finally home

Sforza

Veteran
I very happy for you GN. Congratulations on your marriage. I hope all your legal problems are behind you.

Sforza

Veteran
Bob Marley - Redemption song

Bob Marley - Redemption song

[YOUTUBEIF]6KKhHpYb0yU[/YOUTUBEIF]

Bob-Marley-Freedom.jpg

budchopper

did 2 1/2 yrs detention help make world a better place ? what a useless waste of time locking people up for pot..welcome home Gypsy..

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I should make a doctors appointment, and have a proper check-up.
My health seems to have suffered a bit, so better safe than sorry.
Where I was locked up for all that time was not what you could call a healthy place. One of the discs slipped in my lower back after a took a tumble (slipped on cat shit) whilst trying to workout, which wasn't easy in such a hot, filthy, roach, rat and mossie infested place. I was virtually bed-ridden for months, robbed by the guards of meds that my friends and family tried to bring me... It's an old injury that reoccurs fairly regularly and I probably need what the docs call 'Spinal Fusion', which is pretty serious surgery...

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Good idea Gypsy, get to a doctor ASAP.

I am sure you need shots, and proper food and more, dentist probably also.

It feels good to get taken care of, so let them do it!

I don't know about the back tho... do what is best.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
I should make a doctors appointment, and have a proper check-up.
My health seems to have suffered a bit, so better safe than sorry.
Where I was locked up for all that time was not what you could call a healthy place. One of the discs slipped in my lower back after a took a tumble (slipped on cat shit) whilst trying to workout, which wasn't easy in such a hot, filthy, roach, rat and mossie infested place. I was virtually bed-ridden for months, robbed by the guards of meds that my friends and family tried to bring me... It's an old injury that reoccurs fairly regularly and I probably need what the docs call 'Spinal Fusion', which is pretty serious surgery...

Good to hear you're back where you belong Gypsy!!!
Sorry to hear about your disc issues, but before you consider fusion there are other options. If you're interested in an expanded discussion, hit me up with a PM.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably need what the docs call 'Spinal Fusion', which is pretty serious surgery...

Yes, it is....ask about all options. Spinal Fusion is the last resort. There are less non invasive measures. Cementing disks (building back disk) far better.

I wish you good health, back to a familiar positive and goodness your way, along with your family.

accessndx

♫All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom..
Veteran
probably need what the docs call 'Spinal Fusion', which is pretty serious surgery...

Yes, it is....ask about all options. Spinal Fusion is the last resort. There are less non invasive measures. Cementing disks (building back disk) far better.

I wish you good health, back to a familiar positive and goodness your way, along with your family.

The "cementing" aka kyphoplasty isn't really appropriate for a disc injury. (If that's what you're referring to). It's a more viable option for compression fractures of the vertebra....which can also influence the discs.
There are some immediate non-surgical interventions which can at least palliate the pain and potentially create some extrinsic stability.
Anyway, there are certainly options to explore before such a surgery, which is typically only utilized when there is inherent instability that is causing frank stenosis or hard neurological symptoms.