What's new

Guyute's 2010 Outdoor

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Beautiful thick, bushy plants, Guyute! Thats what I'm talkin about... :) Sorry to hear some of the pics may have been deleted! Thats life I guess.... Congrats on the harvest! Keep em coming if you have any other good ones! Going to go make some soup. Hope you're staying warm. Merry Christmas! :smoke:

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn buddy i can't believe i missed this thread.
nice stuff i see some of the genetics you sent me.
when are you going to be getting ready for 2011? i already started, i have some of ya beans germing.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey smoke I got some things going already for the outdoor season. They have been going for about a month and I can start taking cuts off of them if I want. For the most part though I am going to start most things at the end of the month.

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Hey smoke I got some things going already for the outdoor season. They have been going for about a month and I can start taking cuts off of them if I want. For the most part though I am going to start most things at the end of the month.

What are you going to run in 2011? :tiphat: to your 2010 harvest!!!!!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Bacchus. I'm not sure yet. I started a few seeds just to start with indoor is taking up most of the space I have ATM. Once the indoor stuff is done I am going to start filling the rooms back up with all the outdoor lady's. The seeds I started so far are

Early Durban
Strawberry Cream x Trinity/NL x DC
Blue Dream x Trinity/NL x DC
2 different Cheese crosses can't remember exact lineage of the top of my head.
DC x Chemdawg91 (cross I made during last summer)

You have anything planned yet?

I know I'm going to be feeding with teas this summer as I changed over how I do things indoors with teas too and my plants couldn't be happier. I have been using

For Veg/and some during flower

BD Thunder
Humboldt Honey
Myco Madness
Once they start flowering I have been top dressing with "Budswell" Bat Guano
and feeding with Pura Vida Bloom

kinger

Veteran
SWEET! I am glad to see that you are popping some of those seeds. I will be watching this one for sure.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SWEET! I am glad to see that you are popping some of those seeds. I will be watching this one for sure.

Yup took a few rounds of clones of em too. I poped some of the ATF and Purple Deisel crosses too. I'm excited to see how the Blue Dream cross goes as it is a real fast vegging plant from what I have seen. I grew a few pounders + but not a single one got to 2 pounds. So the goal for this year is to have a few plants with 2+ on em. Which is not so easy when your out in the bush and can only visit maybee once a week.

Latest posts

Latest posts