What's new

Guyute's 2010 Outdoor

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
WooHoo back out in the fresh air. :wave: Hey all old and new freinds. Here's a little about my growing style. I am a gurilla grower and am growing most everything from clones this year. Kind of a set em and forget em type of thing. I do go and feed em and also knock the weeds back around em. Other than that the soil I grow in is pretty much black we get plenty of rain so no watering required only once in a blue moon will I have to start hauling water :moon:.

Strains-alot of em :)

Here's some pics of what's happining

G-13 haze's
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Super G

picture.php

And a Super G next to a BubbaGum
picture.php

BubbaGum
picture.php

Mustang Mist plant A or MMA for short
picture.php

And Original Deisel Tar
picture.php

Also this year I am going to be making a bunch of seeds as I like to have gifts to pass out. I have a few female clones in gal pots that are going to start getting force flowered in another week or so. The girls for the project are

Chemdawg 91
ChemDawg D
G-13 Haze
SSxDC
SDxOG E
Bubbagum
Geisel
FunkyDwarf
Leb27
Hashplant
B3/N7 x Eroc/DP

Males- I have my options :)

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
looking nice bro.. cant wait to see them in july and august.. hope the ones i put out are still alive havent got a chance to check on them with all this shit going down.. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

T.rips

nice its gonna be cool seeing how your plants grow in comparison with mine... Were is this fairyland that you speak of that you never half to haul water..

nomaad

Veteran
Everything looks excellent, bro. Best of luck. The Black Box strainlist has lots of yummies in it. Tell me more about Leb27. I have spent time in the middle east and the better herb and concentrate I smoked was always Lebanese. Does Leb 27 have lebanese origins?

HookaHittaH

Looks like your are off to a great start Guyute. I like the name of that plant you have called MMA. Good luck with your season over there.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow so many visitors already!

THC123-Thanks man hoping for a few OPOP's

HE- Now I really hope yours turn out to be some big girls. If not hollar at me I'll take care of ya.

T Rips - I'm in the Midwest. We get regular storms that dump a few inches at a time. And it seems once a month where it just rains lightly for a whole day which seems to help things out more than the quick drenching of rain.

Paddi-Thanks. Your plants always look great.

Nomaad- Thanks for stoping in with your busy scheduale you are really going to make me strive to do things bigger next year. Hopefully we get laws here changed real soon. I got a few acres of land that I could set up with smarties. The Leb 27 is a Lebanese landrace from what I remember she is not an aouto but real light sensitive. One I got is flowering already and the other is not.

TGR yes sir I do need to spray em down. I had sprayed with Neem earlier in the year but need to hit em again.

HH- I love the name too. I am a big MMA fan so it was only fitting it worked out that way. She's a real looker when she flowers.

Styles P- LOL not my shirt though. That's just my immigrant slaves. I had to use em for a background on the photos as otherwise it's to hard to see the plants. Thanks for stopping by.

I'm thinking those things will be big. When do you expect them to begin flowering? I'm thinking maybe mid-Aug. I bey they are huge at that point. They sure look good so far!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ohh hey thanks EatMOGrass. Yeah normal flowering will start in early August that's when I see the big explosion of growth (Stretch). As Long as the wether holds I should have a few plant's with a pound on em. Which is what I try to shoot for.

I missed the holy shirt! Those holes in your shirt sure remind me of holes I have had had caused by opening longnecks with my shirt. I got 5 bucks that says those holes are from opening beer bottles. I live in beer country after all. I know a beer guzzling grower when I see one.:)

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
EatMoGrass you could b right as he does drink plenty of beer.

TGR- she sure is a nice girl to look at. Excited to see what she does in the fall.

Well today I hit my first plant with polly. It was the early flowering Leb27 I also have been throwing her in the dark the last 10 days so she wouldn't start revegging because she looked like she was wanting too. I hit her with some SSHxC99 pollen. I think I might start forcing a few other lady's to start flowering today too. Her is some pics of her before she got the old love juice plastered all over her. (Bow chicka wah wah)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks great Guyute, there's just something about seeing cannabis grown in lush green vegetation... so natural, the way mother nature had intended.

And my hat always goes out to guerrilla growers..

I was wondering what your water situation is. Do you bring it to the site every watering? Have a tank? taking it from a nearby spring/source?

Best of luck to you my friend!

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks great Guyute, there's just something about seeing cannabis grown in lush green vegetation... so natural, the way mother nature had intended.

And my hat always goes out to guerrilla growers..

I was wondering what your water situation is. Do you bring it to the site every watering? Have a tank? taking it from a nearby spring/source?

Best of luck to you my friend!

I let the rain drops fall on em. :dance013: I'm in the midwest where it is very rare to have to water things.

thanks Thaiphoon