What's new

gutted!!

floralheart

Veteran
I been lucky. in the long ago times when I tore down I either rented a uhaul or had a place to put the ladies.uhaul is cheap especially if ya aint racking up many miles

Lawn recycling bags work well for that. You can stuff a 3-4 footer in the bag, sometimes 2, and fold the top over for inconspicuous transport outside the house.

guy fawkes

Veteran
Lawn recycling bags work well for that. You can stuff a 3-4 footer in the bag, sometimes 2, and fold the top over for inconspicuous transport outside the house.

were i used to live if i had a scare i used to hide it all in the empty house next door by going through the loft lol.

guy fawkes

Veteran
real shame man I feel for you.. this kinda shit always happens to me lol. what kinda prick neg reps you for loosing a grow?? lol

cheers mate, yeah it seems some sad folk get joy from the destruction of plants and the misery of others,
it just goes with growing in a country were it illegal, maybe one day we'll bee able to do with without the stress mate, just have to make the next crop extra dank to make up for the loss.

C

chazz michaels

A couple of years ago I was walking around in my boxer shorts having a coffee in the morning and I looked through the window and there was a police car parked outside my house :yoinks:

I scurried to my little cupboard with clones and seedlings and pulled them all out and threw them in the bin....

I could hear the police mumbling something but couldn't see where they were?

Then I noticed that they were at the old lady next door's. :redface:

Someone had been stealing things from her clothesline. :covereyes::rolleyes:

Damn panic attack.

guy fawkes

Veteran
A couple of years ago I was walking around in my boxer shorts having a coffee in the morning and I looked through the window and there was a police car parked outside my house :yoinks:

I scurried to my little cupboard with clones and seedlings and pulled them all out and threw them in the bin....

I could hear the police mumbling something but couldn't see where they were?

Then I noticed that they were at the old lady next door's. :redface:

Someone had been stealing things from her clothesline. :covereyes::rolleyes:

Damn panic attack.

pmsl.. its good to see im not alone when it comes to mass panic and hysteria when the law come near. every time a car goes past on the est my heart skips a beat lol

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
were i used to live if i had a scare i used to hide it all in the empty house next door by going through the loft lol.
hiya,,real shame you lost your plants,,many years ago when i used to lease,,
i always insisted to the estate agents/landlords before i signed the contract that "nobody is entering my wife and i or sons bedrooms..you can check wherever you like but nobody is entering the bedrooms,,,i used to claim that bedrooms are sacrosant to roman catholics and you are not allowed to enter!!lol,,always worked..good relationship with all our landlords but never attempted to enter our bedrooms,,,
just have to make sure totally no light leaks or smell,,,pay your electric,,happy and friendly to neighbours,,should be good to go! police not interested in personal grows just vietnamese criminal gangs but sadly they will come if your blatent and/or causing problems with neighbours..good luck with your future endeavors,,944s2

guy fawkes

Veteran
hiya,,real shame you lost your plants,,many years ago when i used to lease,,
i always insisted to the estate agents/landlords before i signed the contract that "nobody is entering my wife and i or sons bedrooms..you can check wherever you like but nobody is entering the bedrooms,,,i used to claim that bedrooms are sacrosant to roman catholics and you are not allowed to enter!!lol,,always worked..good relationship with all our landlords but never attempted to enter our bedrooms,,,
just have to make sure totally no light leaks or smell,,,pay your electric,,happy and friendly to neighbours,,should be good to go! police not interested in personal grows just vietnamese criminal gangs but sadly they will come if your blatent and/or causing problems with neighbours..good luck with your future endeavors,,944s2

:laughing:
lmao , that awesome mate il have to remember that one mate. i do try to keep everything sweet as not to give anyone any reason to call the police or landlord so fingers crossed all should be good in the future