What's new

Gunter.Grund's First Indoor Growroom @ 16KW

my PD never really got past mostly white hairs also dude - the resin looked much farther along then the flowers...i cut mine at 9

my 4 horsemen turns heads, while she has a slightly less powerful aroma then say the grouch ( which is fuckin awesome - many thanks dude ), the flower structure is what people dream about when they think OG and the high is off the charts. ive heard nothing but "ohhh shit dude " after sessions

im focusing my efforts on the grouch, as she LOVES DWC and always a tray of kush ( pre98, kens GDP, LA con or the ToraBora). im steering away form the PD cause my rooms run on 8 week cycles) but she does have that lemon pledge FUNK thats just lovely

hope all is muy buena amigo

by the way 4 horsemen OG is
(((pure kush (the bubbaesk one) X master kush ) X 707 headband ) X OG )
12.5% 12.5 % 25% 50%
i named her 4 horsemen cause shes 4 of my fav flavs ( and debatable-y 4 of the best around) rolled in to one....

ill find some pics
she grows very OG with more kushy golf ball nugs as apposed to the grouch or the PD with are obviously sativa doms.... you can see the kush (real kush) in \
her nugs and in the power of the high as well.......i like ;)

Last edited:
D

DHF

This thread is useless with out pics....

I wish that Emoticon was around...
You`re such a class individual........It`s a wonder yas don`t have a cult following.......

Gotta force your shit on peeps to embarrass em
and call em out.....Now that`s a good way ta show your true colors ....

Whadda guy....DHF.....:ying:.....

V

Veg N Out

You`re such a class individual........It`s a wonder yas don`t have a cult following.......

Gotta force your shit on peeps to embarrass em
and call em out.....Now that`s a good way ta show your true colors ....

Whadda guy....DHF.....:ying:.....

I hate to do this in my buddy GG's thread But I've had enough of you DHF --- You consistently repeat the same few tidbits of information and consider advice stringing words together like transpiration for maximumd dialage..and Play with your juice...Why don't you grab your Sippy cup and take a Class my man because GG is my Buddy and honestly Would not take my comment as a "Call Out" ... Please just take your shit back to the 5 users that think your advice is good but still manage to have Root aphids and other problems that leave their gardens looking like crap...Please just use the ignore button for my user name and it can be like I'm not even on this site......I'm about to do the same for yours...

Latest posts

Latest posts