ICMag Donor
Veteran
oldsmoker said:
well done m8 Im sure the plants will love their new conditions :woohoo:
cant wait to see all of that go into full bloom :jump:

Tnx for the cheerful comments
:rasta:

i cant wait to see it either, nor the smell :jump:

but ill have to wait until i see if the test clones root ok.
If they do, ill take clones from all the most exiting and promising ones for breeding, and then put most of them into flower, just keeping a few of them a few more weeks in growth in the separate grow room.

i_score

im folowing your project for a wille and its been amazing, so many strains in your garden, and they all look happy aswell, outstanding work!
im allso starting a new round of clones, just one tip, raise the humidome of the floor, just grab a pot and turn it upside down and put the humidome on top of it, roots love warmth, and the direct contact with the floor delays the root development, that is so crutial wen rooting.
cheers

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
dejligt med nogle pix gunnar. masser af smukke planter der! AfPurT er bluehemps afghan x erdbeer\purpurea ticinensis

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry ive been to busy lately to take and post pix from the room, but ill take some before they are all put into flower in a few days.

The plants have loved the new conditions with lower humidity and increased heat.
Also ive been able to run full dose of nutrients most of the time lately.

Currently im taking clones from all the interesting strains and crosses i wanna keep and work with in the future.

a small update on the clones from last time.
Better results than first time i tried clones but not satisfying yet, but i think its due to the fact that i kept the clones in the room instead of moving them to my own place where i can check them more than once a day.

From 5 WW clones at least 3-4 seems like surviving but havent shown rots out the bottom of the pots filled with Perlite.

2 jock horrors are doing very fine and both have roots out the bottom of the pots

all the 5 sativas rotted ( 1 arjans haze#1 and 4 Nepalese highland)

In a few days the plants in the room will be set into flowering phase.

i also have some Canna PK 9/18 ive heard good about but im uncertain on how to use it since the instructions on the back is confusing and ive heard different about how to use it from other users?

Any suggestions on optimal use and if i can use normal dose of Canna Flores in the same time?

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Polle Pot said:
Får vi ikke snart en upgrade på dit udendørs projekt gunnar? :)

Im a busy man lately.
A little more than i like to be but im working on an update for both indoor and outdoor/guerrilla projects :)

Currently im taking clones from all the interesting plants in the indoor grow room.

I have got about 150 small plants for the outdoor project running and they have been moved outside to enjoy the sunshine.
Some under plastic domes other directly in small pots.

None seems to have taken damage from the light frost that have occurred during nighttimes for the week they have been outside.

Some have been stunned a little and lost some leaves because i lowerd ph value to try and get better sprouting from the seeds that that hadnt cracked yet, but i ended up going to low in ph and stunning the plants but no major damage, only a small slowdown and a few lost leaves.

There will be a pic update soon.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry for the lacking updates.
Work, family crisis and tragedies has had me more strung up that i like, but of course despite the lacking updates canna work goes on both indoor and out door.

heres a video i shot to day in the indoor grow room.
Theres a full update with pix from both indoor and outdoor progress coming very soon.

until that, enjoy this little video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDX19N4a3CQ

its day 24 in flower btw :headbange

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
babba said:
super du er her i nu ..håber du går bedre tider i møde
fred

R
Tnx for the heads up and wishes for better times.

BIG CHANGES IN THE PROJECT FOR NOW

If i try to look into the future it both seems better and worse.
I still some things to take care of before my time and stress schedule begins to look better, but its slowly turning.

Regarding the project theres big changes both for better and worse.

im pulling out from the recent grow room.

Too big disagreements on just about all regarding the grow room with my partners in the project.

Good thing i still have most of the clones and im able to continue the project as soon as i find some more reliable and trustworthy partners and some suited place.
Until then im using some of my sparse time to construct a small 4 room grow room, but with only room to keep the clones alive and 2 small rooms for a few cuttings and a flowering room just smaller than 1m2, its more keeping the clones alive and flowering 10 plants or so at a time.

The clones are stored safe and the project is just on hold for a little while until im back big time again.
Until i find a new suited room and new partners ( working on it as we speak) im concentrating more on my private doings and my outdoor projects.

heres some pix from the long period i havent had time to post much.

heres an update with some of the missing pix

Flowering was started 11th of May

Lets start with Deep Chunk

Heres some young Jock Horror ( these have later shown as a nice surprise. so far i think they are about to come out as some of the highest yielding plants in the room)

i was hoping to show more to night, but imageshack is sooo slow to night and im up for work very early tomorrow.
ill be back with more recent pix tomorrow or the coming days.

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
a proper update is a littler postponed cause of business, but ive secured a lot of pictures that will be available soon.

tomorrow its 8 week of flowering and the 8 weeks strains will be harvested very soon

heres a little video that was shot yesterday to watch while you wait for the proper update

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Ofc0oQ6nvhI

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
simpelhen bare for smukt gunnar.....jeg håber du har det godt :) længe siden vi har sludderet.....

peace maffe

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow gunnar, der mangler bare kommentator lyd! tusind tak for viewet!

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
super lækkert gunnar....:jump:
Rigtigt lækkert

God weekend til dig og dine :smile:
Paddi

berrea

i really like people making crosses for outdoor growing... are you planning to estabilish a seedbank or something? i'd like to have some of them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts