What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guess the Strain!

Croptober

I got some nice color last round with the cooler temps but the round before that didn't have any. It has a Earthy / slight lemon taste to it if that helps.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

attachment.php

Croptober

What ever it was I couldn't stand the taste of it, too earthy for my liking not a bad high though. The real SFV is notches above this.

So what do you guys think it was?

Wendull C.

Veteran
That isn't any og I have ever seen and I have grown it for 15 years. I have 5 verified og cuts and none of them exhibit those features. Even the banana og which is weak in smell and taste doesn't look like that.

I almost tossed the banana og last week until I actually smoked it. I don't know if it was my tolerance break but that shit packs an axe handle.

It looks like blackberry to me maybe bb kush. Crop pm me if you want.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
I got a blackwater og from PO like 3-4 years ago that looked pretty similar, it was earthy too..but I didn't keep it around.

wendull- must have been the t-break, I swear that banana og is akin to blackberry bubba in terms of fools gold, I know it's stronger than blackberry but with any tolerance it's such a bland/boring effect that you don't even know you're feeling anything lol shit if I take a week long t-break I get my ass handed to me by literally anything lol...i think its cuz I'm starting to get old lmfao nice day for a frosty brew??? I got a little bit of the million dollar baby left and I think you need to try it

Wendull C.

Veteran
Probably the t break then. I have heard that from a couple people I passed it to, I just didn't flower it out as fast as they did. Hyu and we will get that beer. Thanks deezy.

browntrout

Veteran
This may be challenging for some, I have never grown this gal.

She is a landrace, finishing in september.

picture.php