What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guess the Strain!

Is it in the Berry family of strains? Is it in the Skunk family? Is it in the vanilla family? Is it in the Chocolate family? Is it in the White family? Is it in the Afghan family? Is it in the Purple Family? Perhaps in the Northern Lights family? Possibly in the Kush family?

Maybe it smells sweet? What could it be? :)

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you have to tell us, as that could literally be a pheno from just about any hybrid... without any specific hints and maybe some more pics of the whole plants and fan leaves no one will ever be able to guess with any degree of accuracy.

it really doesnt look like anything distinctive... hence the indica guess, lol

My dear cannabis culture friend,
You remind me of when I used to play Monopoly with my parents and throw the board across the room in frustration hehe. Where is the reward in me simply telling you and letting you win? Let's examine the subtle clues I have given. First, we know it's an Indica. Second, we know it smells sweet. Third, we know it is one of these family of strains I mentioned....Berry? Skunk? Vanilla? Chocolate? White? Afghan? Is it in the Purple Family? Northern Lights? Possibly in the Kush family?

Let your mind relax and love the knowledge that you have now rather than being frustrated for the knowledge you have yet to acquire. The answer will come when you're ready. I believe in you all. You can do this! :)

you have to tell us, as that could literally be a pheno from just about any hybrid... without any specific hints and maybe some more pics of the whole plants and fan leaves no one will ever be able to guess with any degree of accuracy.

it really doesnt look like anything distinctive... hence the indica guess, lol

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
My dear cannabis culture friend,
You remind me of when I used to play Monopoly with my parents and throw the board across the room in frustration hehe. Where is the reward in me simply telling you and letting you win? Let's examine the subtle clues I have given. First, we know it's an Indica. Second, we know it smells sweet. Third, we know it is one of these family of strains I mentioned....Berry? Skunk? Vanilla? Chocolate? White? Afghan? Is it in the Purple Family? Northern Lights? Possibly in the Kush family?

Let your mind relax and love the knowledge that you have now rather than being frustrated for the knowledge you have yet to acquire. The answer will come when you're ready. I believe in you all. You can do this! :)

More pics?

I believe in you!!! I promise you that you can do this!!! You don't need any more pictures. The answer is right in front of you.

I am sending positive energy your way to help you. In the struggle we find our reward my friend. :huggg:

Relax your mind and think critically. What has really been said? And how did I say it? Sometimes we must read what was not said.....Sometimes we must connect the dots.

More pics?

Now I will make it even easier....I gave this clue before...but something is different about it.....what has changed? Believe in yourselves :)

Is it in the Berry family of strains? Is it in the Skunk family? Is it in the vanilla family? Is it in the Chocolate family? Is it in the White family? Is it in the Afghan family? Perhaps in the Purple Family? Is it in Northern Lights family? Perhaps in the Kush family?

Maybe it smells sweet? What could it be?

I will give one final coup de grâce hint so that you all can sleep tonight. The game must come to an end and I will show mercy and love. The final clue is actually the same clue as the other two, but something has changed again. If you can't find the answer now...the name of the strain must remain a mystery to you forever. So here is it is, the same clue altered three times and also the final clue in this mystery....

Is it in the Berry family of strains? Is it in the Skunk family? Is it in the vanilla family? Is it in the Chocolate family? Is it in the White family? Is it in the Afghan family? Perhaps in the PurpleFamily? Is it in Northern Lights(A.K.A THE BEAR) family? Perhaps in the KUSHfamily?

Maybe it smells sweet? What could it be?

Last edited:
In the words of Hans Landa, "That's a bingo my friend". You win!!! The strain is Grizzly Purple Kush by Blimburn Seeds. It did not turn purple like their picture.:)

From your last clue I would say purple kush? Although it looks like a Afghani cross I'm running right now.

Croptober

Alright guess its my turn.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php