What's new

Guerrilla Outdoor..In the Sierra 2010...

Endur

Veteran
What's Good Guy's,
Thanks for the compliment ThcInfused,
Ya, last year it wasn't really planed out, just made a big enough hole to plant. So this year I figured I would make some good size hole plant. I decided to just make trellises or planting beds. My drip system, is actually simple.

.clunk.....
Ya the irrigation is working very well, better than I expected. :dance013:
As for frets, I'm using AN Heavy Harvest Summer Blend, with all natural forest soil, and FF Grow Big.
Thanks for stopping by.
ENDUR

Disclaimer: I do not buy, sell, cultivate, manufacture, or use any illegal substance. Any postings I make on this forum are purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures that I may post have been created by artificial means from images gathered from the internet and other sources. Any statements made should not be considered truthful.

Endur

Veteran
Good update...

Good update...

Hi, ICMag
Well everything is growing great. This past week, there were a few days over 100 F, so everything is starting to take off.

I planted the last batch of Hornsswaggle, 72 plus a few extra.
I did the first nutrient application on the first 2 plantings of seedlings.

I also found out that I miss counted my Sour 60's. I now have 4 confirmed males, and 3 females, with 2 unknown.

well It's time for the pics....

72+ Hornsswaggle (last planting)
picture.php

picture.php

Sour 60...
picture.php
(group)
picture.php
(female)
picture.php
(male)

Mighty Mite
picture.php
(sprouts)

Outdoor Purp..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sweettooth #3 2nd's X ?
picture.php

Bubbelishious F2's
picture.php

The Guard Dog.....Big Red.
picture.php

Hashberry & OD purple
picture.php

Hashberry
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Made the last terrace, planted with 30+ Hashberry.
picture.php

extra pics
picture.php

picture.php

Stay Up & Keep It Green
Peace
ENDUR

Disclaimer: I do not buy, sell, cultivate, manufacture, or use any illegal substance. Any postings I make on this forum are purely for entertainment purposes. Any pictures that I may post have been created by artificial means from images gathered from the internet and other sources. Any statements made should not be considered truthful.

Endur

Veteran
lots "O" pics update...

lots "O" pics update...

What's Good?
Here is whats going on up in the hills.
Everything is looking good. Most plants have doubled in size, and they are getting ready to Pre- Flower.
I topped everything that is more than 4-5 nodes tall.
As for the Sour 60, I am really disappointed with that strain. I have 3 females that are flowering, but are only 5-6 inches tall. I was hoping that they would have grown a little more before flowering.
so here are quite a few pictures.

First up is the Sour 60
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hashberry F2's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mighty Mite
picture.php

Hornsswaggle
picture.php

Club Clones (Females Mix) X Sweet Tooth #3 2nd's (male)
picture.php

GDP X Bubblicious
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last, just some random pics
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Comments or Criticism is welcome.
Peace
ENDUR

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thx for the update Endur. Things are looking better and better.
Things happen now :):)

P :smoke:

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
wow mate, it's clear how much time, passion, effort and love you've put into your plots, they look amazing! can't wait to see more :D

EL MACO

Very Good man.....

Great job...

Very cool his guerrilla, further seeding the spot in the forest land .. lots of good harvests and good luck thank you for sharing the photos of your garden with us ....

Bye

EL MACO

Endur

Veteran
What's Good,
I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks,to all the people that are following my thread, & for kind words. It gives me more power to go to my spot again to take some new pictures to share...
I took a-lot of pictures this trip, because I wanted to make you guys happy.

Well, as last years grow, The second week of August is when 90% of the males show. I pulled 66 males thus far. There are going to be a few I missed/ or not, a hundred percent sure are males.
In one spot of the Hashberry, there were 30 plants, and out of that spot, I confirmed 6 males out of the bunch. Very good male/female ratio.
As for the 2 spots of the Hornsswaggle one with 72, I think i have 60% female, 40% male.
And for the two spots of Outdoor Purple, 150 plants, Its looking like 50/50 male to Females.
Then there is my Sour 60, I planted all 12 seeds, 8 sprouted, 3 females, and 5 males. This strain was a total disappointment, for Outdoors. Two of the females are only 5-7 inches tall, One is a foot tall, and just starting flower.
Well, like I promised I have quite of few pics to share.

Mid Day In the Sierra,
picture.php

Mighty Mite...
picture.php

picture.php

Sour 60...
picture.php

picture.php

Outdoor Purple...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

more......

Endur

Veteran
Hashberry...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hornsswaggle...on tha Left, Hashberry on tha Right ( shorter ones).
picture.php

picture.php

This is the last planting, I am going to see if I can get some mini plants here. Planted July 29th. Hope to get some buds on a stick.
picture.php

Terrace, with Hashberry & Outdoor Purple...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The chopped Males...
picture.php

Also, from what I have read about the Hashberry, I guess I'm to look for the Purple Stem Pheno. So when I went to the HB spot, I did notice, there are close to 10-15, out of 60+, that show this trait. Don't Know if this means anything but there are some.
picture.php

Lastly, This is the Organic Fertilizer, I'm using this grow...
picture.php

picture.php

I have used close to 20lbs already. And this is the last time using veg nutrients. I'm going too need to figure out what I will use for flowering Nutrients.

seems to be working excellent.... What Do You Guy's Think?
Well that's It, till next time
Peace...
Endur

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Looks awesome and VERY promising. All plants look nice and healthy. How is the water supplied? Gravity or is there pumping involved. When does the bad weather set in or the first freeze?

Keep posting. Great pictures of the foothills.

Look into some Rose fertilizers...most are organic and they are formulated to help with blooms so they are higher in P & K.

Something to think about for next year is to run larger plants possibly? I think it would be easier to care for 30 clones rather then 150-200 plants...I tossed a 1' jack Herer outside mid May and she's a monster now...be close to 2#s...just a thought that 30 plants yeilding 1-2#s would be easier for you I bet.

Great pics and you put some serious work into your plots!

Good luck and stay safe out there!

Endur

Veteran
Looks awesome and VERY promising. All plants look nice and healthy. How is the water supplied? Gravity or is there pumping involved. When does the bad weather set in or the first freeze?

Keep posting. Great pictures of the foothills.

Whats Good Bacchus,
The water is supplied by a natural spring, and then gravity feed to the plot.
As for when the bad weather sets in, I let two girls go all the way until November 17th, last season, with the slightest spot of mold.

At this location I should have everything in the first week in November. I usually harvest on Halloween. The first freeze is the last week in Nov- First week in Dec.

peace...
Endur

Endur

Veteran
Look into some Rose fertilizers...most are organic and they are formulated to help with blooms so they are higher in P & K.

Something to think about for next year is to run larger plants possibly? I think it would be easier to care for 30 clones rather then 150-200 plants...I tossed a 1' jack Herer outside mid May and she's a monster now...be close to 2#s...just a thought that 30 plants yeilding 1-2#s would be easier for you I bet.

Great pics and you put some serious work into your plots!

Good luck and stay safe out there!

What's Good GEMiNi GENETiCS,
Thanks for the kind comments. I did a little shopping today, and decided to go with the Fox Farm, Happy Frog, fruit and flower dry fertilizer, along with a gallon of Budswel.

Last year I did 60 Grandaddy Purple clones and 40 LA Confidentials, along with 25 plants from seeds. The clones were put out early may, and really didn't grow for 2 months. They started to flower, then @ the end June, started to re veg, So I lost almost 2 months of growth on the clones. The seeds were planted the first week in July, and they ended up being 4-6 oz each, unlike the clones were only 2-3 oz. So I decided to just go with seeds this year. I figured plant twice the amount you want to harvest. And as for easier, I really like doing the work. I only need to go check them every 14 days, or so, to fertilize,top, etc. Also keep in mind, It doesn't rain for 5 months, June-Oct. So i think I'm doing good.

But ya, maybe next yr, I'm will to do some 30-40 gallon Smart pots, and get some better genetics. :)
so anyways thanks for checking it out.
Peace
Endur

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Endur said:
I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks,to all the people that are following my thread, & for kind words. It gives me more power to go to my spot again to take some new pictures to share...
I took a-lot of pictures this trip, because I wanted to make you guys happy.
You make us happy bro :):)

I like your special growstyle. It´s cool with your green "carpets". Looks so nice :artist:

P :smoke:

What's Good GEMiNi GENETiCS,
Thanks for the kind comments. I did a little shopping today, and decided to go with the Fox Farm, Happy Frog, fruit and flower dry fertilizer, along with a gallon of Budswel.

Last year I did 60 Grandaddy Purple clones and 40 LA Confidentials, along with 25 plants from seeds. The clones were put out early may, and really didn't grow for 2 months. They started to flower, then @ the end June, started to re veg, So I lost almost 2 months of growth on the clones. The seeds were planted the first week in July, and they ended up being 4-6 oz each, unlike the clones were only 2-3 oz. So I decided to just go with seeds this year. I figured plant twice the amount you want to harvest. And as for easier, I really like doing the work. I only need to go check them every 14 days, or so, to fertilize,top, etc. Also keep in mind, It doesn't rain for 5 months, June-Oct. So i think I'm doing good.

But ya, maybe next yr, I'm will to do some 30-40 gallon Smart pots, and get some better genetics. :)
so anyways thanks for checking it out.
Peace
Endur

Budswel is nice I got some this year too.

Ahhh yeah early May Ive seen too many people do that this year..Ii held out on mine going out till mid May and she stayed vegging the whole time...try putting them out at 1' tall around May 25th or so...the days will be long enough by then to not begin flowering. Really nice find on this plot with the natural spring dude! Its been such a hot dry year here that streams are starting to dry up...rains about once every 3-4weeks on my plot :-/

As far as the Smart Pots...would you be running the drip system again? I would because the Smart Pots dry out pretty quick...also try digging a semi-hole to fit the Smart pots half way into...semi-stealth and allows the roots to easily grow into the ground and helps keep them from falling over during flower.

Keep up the quality work dude!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this is a really cool thread, it's fun to see those out door see of green grows too for a change, nothing against big trees, but what if they don't get big, better have lots of plants in that case, lol.

i would be interested to hear a bit more details about the watering system, how do you make it so the gravity fed system gets water to all those drip emitters you have? how did you set it up at the natural spring? also does it drip all the time?

thanks for posting such a nice guerrilla grow, it's a pleasure to watch.

:wave:

C

Capt.Cannabis

garden looks real good man. i like how you planted those hashberrys in a sea of green method - it looks like a stealthy way to grow a round outdoors. i also noticed that the purple phenotype is a 1/6 possibility. out of 20 big plants, only 3 or 4 are purple stem.

Endur

Veteran
this is a really cool thread, it's fun to see those out door see of green grows too for a change, nothing against big trees, but what if they don't get big, better have lots of plants in that case, lol.

i would be interested to hear a bit more details about the watering system, how do you make it so the gravity fed system gets water to all those drip emitters you have? how did you set it up at the natural spring? also does it drip all the time?

thanks for posting such a nice guerrilla grow, it's a pleasure to watch.

:wave:

What up, gaiusmarius
Here is a brief explanation on the irrigation set up.
From the reservoir, (natural Spring) with a filter
I use 3/4 polly hose, run it down hill to get gravity pressure. It goes 1000 ft down the hill, to the grow.
I then have a 3/4 to 1/2 pvc ball valve, for on/off water.
I run the 1/2 polly hose in loops, back to the main 1/2 line.
I then run 1/4 polly tube with 1/2gph drip emitters to each hole.
The drip emitters operate 24/7.

Hope this gives you a better idea on how it works.
peace
Endur

Endur

Veteran
garden looks real good man. i like how you planted those hashberrys in a sea of green method - it looks like a stealthy way to grow a round outdoors. i also noticed that the purple phenotype is a 1/6 possibility. out of 20 big plants, only 3 or 4 are purple stem.

What going on Capt.Cannabis,
Thanks for the compliments. I have been watching your HB grow, Ill go and comment on it later this evening.
Peace
Endur

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow x 1,00000 . :D this is some badass shit right here. I was wanting to try this. this year but it didn't work out for me too well. but next year I am gunna try agen but in full force.