What's new

★ Guerrilla days ; Into the woods ★

Muad' Dib

They are starting to take take off now Muad' Dib.
You may want to consider tying the plants down and away from each other. Also some selective pruning so they don't crowd each other too much and you can create and even canopy.
I think they are happy in your ancient garden spot.Keep up the good work.

Peace GG

Hey GG, yes, good idea that to tie down some branches, i will. Also the prune, let's see how they grow, there are around 35-40 days left for the flowering period.

On this month, before the flo, i'll treat them with neem, bacillus thuringensis and some fungicide.

Vibes

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Dune is also one of my all time favorite books and Frank Herbert one of my favorite writers too. I haven't picked up anything he wrote in years though... :yes:

Muad' Dib

Dune is also one of my all time favorite books and Frank Herbert one of my favorite writers too. I haven't picked up anything he wrote in years though... :yes:

Hey who dat is, i'm not a passionate of the Sci-fi all over but i really like F. Herbert too, Dune it's an authentic marvel. I knew it by D. Linch by the way, then i've read the book (only the first)...¿Should i read the whole series?

image007.jpg

Vibes

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Hey who dat is, i'm not a passionate of the Sci-fi all over but i really like F. Herbert too, Dune it's an authentic marvel. I knew it by D. Linch by the way, then i've read the book (only the first)...¿Should i read the whole series?

View Image

Vibes

You should read the whole series. I think the books go from best to not as good as you go through the series but they are all good and worth reading.

Muad' Dib

I've noticed many damages on the leaves so i've sprayed some nicotine tea and Bacillus Thuringensis, let's see how it works.

picture.php

The left side it's growing slowly that the right side. I've not yet visited the guerrilla before the evening, but i'm sure of that they are not taking the direct light that they need. There are the 3 Starbud Sister those are clearly lagging behind the rest.

picture.php

On the right side all is going well, the only relevant thing is that the ISS continues to grow superbly. The plants those i've replaced 1 week after the beginning are keeping up very well.

picture.php

Despite of the critters, everything looks as it goes well but the Lilly... In addition she's starting to flo... I really don't know if i should to cut my wrists veins or let them grow... Probably i'm going to take out her and relocate to a pot in my house, so more space for the rest.

picture.php

Vibes

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
good luck with the Gorillas, I'm trying it myself this year. big drought here with streams drying but there's still water flowing in my swamp location.

I got the same thing with the holes in the top leaves, someone suggested ants and I think they're right.

they attack the plant for a week or so after getting put outside then leave it alone and the plants rebound.

I find it a good way to record progress in growth as I can always see how tall they were when planted outside.

this forum cookies got hit harder than the rest.
picture.php

good luck with your grow!

Muad' Dib

good luck with the Gorillas, I'm trying it myself this year. big drought here with streams drying but there's still water flowing in my swamp location.

I got the same thing with the holes in the top leaves, someone suggested ants and I think they're right.

they attack the plant for a week or so after getting put outside then leave it alone and the plants rebound.

I find it a good way to record progress in growth as I can always see how tall they were when planted outside.

this forum cookies got hit harder than the rest.
View Image

good luck with your grow!

Hey Chunkypigs, thanks for stopping by. I've solutioned the problem for the moment just spraying them with nicotine and bacillus.

About the ants... I'm not sure it works or at least it's not a real solution because it is not really true that the ants leave the plants easily after the job.

Much support on your grow.

Vibes

Muad' Dib

Hi everybody, I've been on holidays... A few words like sun, beaches, visiting monuments, more sun, tons of food, sun again and an absurdly amount of beer might work to summarise these days.

Once returned to the reality, i've been visiting the guerrilla, just waiting to do it until yesterday night because there were people in the area on this weekend.

All the plants are ok, except the Sour Diesel x Blueberry #2.

picture.php

... Some varmint is eating the lower leaves, maybe to purge itself. I really don't know if it's a fox, a genet or a rabbit.

I've taken a bit of lint from my dog and then i've spread out it by the area, hope it works to scare the beasts.

picture.php

Vibes.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Maybe a rabbit? You could also pee around the garden plot as well to mark your territory and hopefully deter unwanted critters.

Bmac1

Veteran
Hey Muad' Dib, the vacation sounds great. Good luck with getting the pest to leave your plants alone.

Muad' Dib

Hey Muad' Dib, the vacation sounds great. Good luck with getting the pest to leave your plants alone.

Holidays are always a great thing but i'm getting old. It is so hard for a stoned man to walk many hours under the burning sun visiting thousand tourist places. I think that the next time i'm going to go to a retirement home.

Vibes

Muad' Dib

Hello... is anyone still by here?... i feel like it has been an entire life whitout passing by the forum but at the end i'm back. Just to update and conclude the guerrilla season 2016-2017.

I've been chopping plants gradually until january, sorry, no pics of everything, just a few of the harvest and the hash maked with the plants.

Sour D x BB October 2016

picture.php

GG#4
October 2016

picture.php

I must to say that the true is i've abbandoned the guerrilla a bit, especially the last months, but this were not a problem because the weather was changing while and started to rain in the early autumn. So the last 2 plants were there without nutrients and irrigation at least the last month.

Western Winds x Queen Mother January 2017

picture.php

By order of harvest the varieties were Lilly (death on the first days), Sour Diesel x Blueberry #1 and #2, Sweet Tooth #3, Peyote Purple x Blueberry, Starbud Sister, Island Sweet Skunk, Titan's Haze, Western Winds x Queen Mother... And i had some GG#4 and more Sour D x BB in other place.

Vibes