What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

guerillagardening with moritzst

moritzst

yo guys,...

25 autos goin out tomorrow... it rained bout 50mm the last days so the holes should be nice and wet.... :D

have here only dinafem genetics started in eazy plugs,.... very comfortable medium

strains are blue critical, white widow, bubba kush, critical 2+ and one og kush cbd

refi still holds 55 auto-seeds...will keep em poppin ;)

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys,

well, finally my clones are out there, already for one week... some looked a bit struggling in the heat so i built little sunshields till they r fully established... but most look very nice....
well, forget about the autos, they didnt work out so well, so i now got some at home on my lodgia ;)

will be there in a month.....

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys,...

everything looks nice and green... this time plants should reach a good size... not too big ;)

26 plants are on the spot

weather got cool and wet yesterday, finally plants can concentrate on establishing as it was a little bit too hot in the beginning

welll, next update in a month or so :D

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys

visited today, everything developed nicely..., sprayed some thurizide, finally no caterpillars this year ;).

also did some topdressing....

biggest plants are about 3ft yet.... even though i want short plants ...

also "one" out of 25 automatics did it and already yielded heavily... ;)
well, still its fun to have the "smell" at this time of the year...

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys,

well, slow progress in the last two weeks... but at least progress...
the weather was quite unstable and mostly rainy.... now full sun is forecast :D

this plants have potential.... still they wont be monsters

supported them with 90cm sticks and again some fert and more thurizide, also dug up some beetle larva around the stems

will be nice :)

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello

im back with some impressions for you.

well, it was an extremely harsh season, farmers in the surroundings nearly lost all their corn and sunflower crops due to dryness, also in my plot 2/3 of them plants died, i didnt bother to carry any water, so again shadow meant life on the spot.

still i got some surviviors, well, they are a month late but maybe i can leaf them for another two, three weeks and still have a nice little OD-harvey... :)

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hey

no, not specially, it seems more important to establish them plants better, put out some very little clones, they never really recovered.... lazy me
will try better next year ;)

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool little garden! Those buds look tasty! Cannabis usually does pretty well with drought if there is some shade in the afternoon!

PDX Dopesmoker

hey

no, not specially, it seems more important to establish them plants better, put out some very little clones, they never really recovered.... lazy me
will try better next year ;)

Thanks for sharing the secret anyway, even if there isn't one. The stuff that survived looks pretty killer. That top in the closeup is getting fat & frosty.
Hopefully the rain is a little more regular for you next summer.

moritzst

no worry,

rain is always coming punctual in the last two weeks of flower ;) :D

no, no secret at all, just have to remind myself for next year :D

greez

moritzst

hello guys,

a difficult season ended with a happy little harvest... :)

we had splendid weather for the last 3 weeks, quality of bud is excellent. Also no mold, ... thurizide did a quite good job, very less catarpillars, but maybe spray once again in mid august next season...
altready got me some humboldt seeds, mango sapphire and bubbas gift.... :D
see you then...

greez

Last edited:
Hi moritzst. Ive been with you all this time but only just coming out of the cupboard. That looks like some nice head stash to keep you warm through the winter months. Im having a play with the Bubbas Gift this year. Ive been well impressed with their vigour and stank even as young ins. Ill let you know how they flow ;p.

Peace FM

moritzst

hey guys

harvest got very nice..., bout 2lb, no pop corn, manicured it in about 10 hrs...

yo flying

iv only heard the best about those strains...

would appreciate some pics of the bubba... :)

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello guys

again tryin it ODs.... :D

got mango sapphire, bubbas gift, should be quite early,... some later finishing,...green crack and master kush and a sativa,...lemon kush headband..., so i increase chance of a plant finishing under good conditions,....

spring is promising so far, lot of moisture,....
prept my lot in mid of march, doin it all organic, lots of compost...
also keeping them holes under a mulchfoil, so the soil stays nice and wet....

seeds are popped, .... lets see whats coming this year...

greeez

Last edited:

moritzst

hey fellow gardeners

planted this weekend, should be good timing, finally some heat...

already had heavy growth on the spot, what a difference to last year, when only some thistles grew there and the soil cracked in the sun...

removed the mulch foil, full of life underneath...

again also some wild growing cannabis :D

greez

Last edited:

moritzst

hello

plants did well in the first week....looking good

installed my wildcam for some timelapse vid, should be nice :D

greez

Attachments

• IMG_0869.jpg
    IMG_0869.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

moritzst

hello

as it was very hot, and heat predicted for another two days i decided to carry some water to my babys...

was a good decision, better than removing the mulch foil... ;)

well, i now mulched a lot using weeds leafs and stalks, the soil dried out a lot but rain is forecast on sunday.... should work out well :D

still plants had some nice progress in the last days

greez

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts