What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

-TheShortTexan-

Hotter earlier every year. It felt like august in may this year. Couldn't believe it. We had 10 days of 100-105.. we could take a page out of Silverback's book and start a discussion on climate change! Lol.... stay watered my friends

-TheShortTexan-

Feeling you on the heat! Blessed with plenty of flat ground around here to keep a good breeze going! I've been working outside without a shirt the last few days because the shirt just gets soaked! Cotton doesn't work very well in this weather. Was wearing my motocross jersey the other day, and it was much better!

Thanks for the update mountainbuds! Plants are looking really healthy and in a major growth phase with all the June sunshine! Going to be seeing some big moster plants this fall! I know you secure them well with string, but some of the plants you could probably get by just piling soil around the base to support the plant.

Got out to the plot and top dress fertilized after working the crust. Mixed it in with my fingers, and piled the soil around the plants. Animals are staying away now, but I still put down more repellent. Plants are on the move and branching out well! Stay tuned for some pics! :smoke:

View Image

Dang that jar looks good!!
:smokeit:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Having some abundant rain today right after putting down fertilizer. The plants are on the move! Got a few pics for ya! I'll be starting a thread soon!
Welcome to Summer! Stay tuned! :smoke:

House Indica

picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea Silverback was around the same lat as me. Back when me and Silverback talked a lot I was running indoors. But he's got some damn good threads EVERYBODY should read every page. He's got a helluva strain guide and info on the strains he did outdoor

Yes it came a few complete downpours today. I had a rough day I was up in the Mtns trying to put out a few guerilla plants lol.....like I said in another post the hills were so slick. I was trying to get to the top if the mtn but it got so steep toward the top I fuckin slipped and half my plants flew outta my hand as I fell and they tumbled down the hill prolly 100ft. Aaaahhh one of those days right guys lol ??? I've busted my ass 10-15 times....like tex said I'm gonna fill it in the morning.

Pipeline looks like you got a nice grow going there man. It's been so hot the past few wks here. I was outside the other evening cutting a few limbs with my chainsaw. And my shirt was probably 10lb with sweat....at least felt like it. And another evening I was just walking around the yard and went to water my plants. It only took me a few mins and my shirt was soaked with sweat again...I didn't even hardly do anything. It's been crazy hot and humid. We don't get any breeze I've been trying to cut some trees and brush to open it up around the house. It's just so closed in. Well guys everybody be careful and stay hydrated. I've been talking a water bottle in the Mtns with me.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Just... Beautiful...

I remember what rain used to be like. :petting:

It's dang near like the desert down there friend. When I was down Lareado some yrs back I remember south outta San Antionio there's was dry tumbleweeds all the way to the border. Man on the interstate out of Dallas there was something nice at every exit off the interstate. I liked it down there....but all them 100+ days was gotta be rough on you guys. Kinda like a 90 deg day here with no breeze and humid sticky stale heat. Yea Silverback had some theory's on global warming and a lot of other things. Keep yourself outta that heat friend I'm sure it's dangerous. We all gotta very careful and keep drinking water and get in some shade from time to time. It's very possible to get overheated and get heat exhaustion or even heat stroke. But we'll all be out here with our plants doing what we gotta do :tiphat:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
One mistake I did this year was thinking I didn't need drinking water when I went out to dig my holes. And I did it twice. Fucking idiot.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
One mistake I did this year was thinking I didn't need drinking water when I went out to dig my holes. And I did it twice. Fucking idiot.

Well I get serve leg cramps....every since my car accident I have major problems with my legs. But I went out a few wks ago into the hills and didn't have water. I think I got dehydrated from sweating so much and nothing to drink. I got a nice water bottle at walmart it's 40oz I think. I've hooked it on my pack back and was glad I had it today. Even though I was soaked from rain....the water I had to drink was very good to have. I used to be bad to not drink enough water when I got hot but I make sure to carry my bottle even if it's hard to carry it's always needed. :tiphat:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks! The garden is doing well this year! I recommend wearing a motoross jersey or something similar. Cotton doesn't work too well in our climate! I was riding the dirtbike out in WV a couple years ago and stashed my gas can on the side of the hill in a spot I thought it would stay. It ended up tumbling down like 300-500 ft. I went looking for it and finally found it. Its amazing how steep those mountains are out there! Wild and wonderful! Praise the Lord! :smoke:

That's I always have my Nalgene bottle with me. Hydration is key for healthy mind and body! I did that the other day too, not having water when I went out to dig or something. Had to stop and get a $1.50 Gatorade. Sucked that thing down fast! Take care of yourself WV! The mountains are challenging enough! I'll be praying for you!

Got the Pipeline Gardens 2018 thread up! Come stop by and say hey! https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=353878

Hows this for air flow? :smoke:

picture.php

'Boogieman'

I kinda wish I was in the mountains but this no wind talk would kill me. Here in Indiana it's humid but it pretty much stays windy with temps usually between 80-95° through the summer. until september then it starts cooling off, by late october though its 50° or lower and very wet.

I have 2 Bangi Haze and 2 Durban Poison in the ground since early June, already topped each plant a few times and they are really taking off now. I also have 2 Durban Poison, 2 Blue Widow, and 1 pineapple chunk on its third set of leaves ready to go out the door and into their holes. It rained a lot today but here in the next few days im going to get some picks up.

-TheShortTexan-

Serious fencing for sure. Even more serious plants. It must be freaking beautiful in the mountains. I'd love it. My wife even more so, she's a hiking addict. Texas has a lot of different ecosystems but you gotta go far from where I am to find the mountains. I hear you on the 10lb t shirt Kindbud. Was putting different door knobs on the grow shed and in 15 minutes I had lost 5 lbs to water loss. You can just FEEL the sweat beads run down your scalp. Humidity is nature's way of making us work for it

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I kinda wish I was in the mountains but this no wind talk would kill me. Here in Indiana it's humid but it pretty much stays windy with temps usually between 80-95° through the summer. until september then it starts cooling off, by late october though its 50° or lower and very wet.

I have 2 Bangi Haze and 2 Durban Poison in the ground since early June, already topped each plant a few times and they are really taking off now. I also have 2 Durban Poison, 2 Blue Widow, and 1 pineapple chunk on its third set of leaves ready to go out the door and into their holes. It rained a lot today but here in the next few days im going to get some picks up.

I lived around Indiana/Illinois for about 15 yrs of my life...northern part. The winters are brutal and the wind is crazy. I remember every time it rained we'd have wind gust and sometimes I thought the roof would blow off. It's a big change going from open corn fields to tall thick dense Mtns with lil wind in some areas. Some areas the wind/breeze is ok here but were I live is very thick and tall Mtns very close. I love it up north....good place to work and live. I made a lot of money up there. It's hard to make a living down here.

Rodehazrd

Hey Boogie.
I have some Bangi regs growing outdoors in gallon pots 7 weeks from seed. As soon as I can sex them they go in bigger containers for the summer. I am usually indoors and using a lot of fish products and feather meal. How are you feeding yours outside? I need to get my amendments ready for the stretch and don't really have a firm plan yet as to feeding the bangi. I will water in some bone char 0-12-0 and I always give a dose of potassium silicate then too. Whats your outdoor N source ?:tiphat:

'Boogieman'

Hey Boogie.
I have some Bangi regs growing outdoors in gallon pots 7 weeks from seed. As soon as I can sex them they go in bigger containers for the summer. I am usually indoors and using a lot of fish products and feather meal. How are you feeding yours outside? I need to get my amendments ready for the stretch and don't really have a firm plan yet as to feeding the bangi. I will water in some bone char 0-12-0 and I always give a dose of potassium silicate then too. Whats your outdoor N source ?:tiphat:

I took my soil last year in 65 gallon pots and dug them into large holes then added a lot of wormcastings and ammendments like fish bone meal, alfalfa, kelp, neem cake, oyster shell powder, ect in late fall so animals don't dig up come spring. I use large totes to catch rainwater and the only thing I add to water is Bio-Ag TM7 humic and fulvic acids. I will top dress ammendments like kelp and alfalfa until about mid august then it's just the TM7 until about 2-3 weeks before harvest. The soil I used previously was a hot mix too.

Im really interested how your regular Bangi perform, im a sativa guy and think Bangi Haze is just what im looking for after much research and already bought a ten pack of regular Bangi Haze. I want to cross it to durban poison which I believe will make a great strain for outdoors in my latitude.

Last edited:

militia420

Camo tarps are cheap to a tad pricey. I've grown in parks as there are not many areas here. Next to roads and all that.

Seriously check amazon for 1 gallon mylar bags that can be sealed. I've road in a taxi from a park with a small harvest. Dude asked me if I was growing. Almost gave him a bud. Had a taxi driver high as a kite once show me his diluided for his ball cancer once.

Won't fool a k9 but it helps to not smell like a skunk driving home. Or biking home or whatever you do.

The way you fool a k9 is to double vacuum seal mylar bags within each other. Take your herb, stick it in one mylar bag, seal most of the way across (there may be bags professionally made to hook up to a vacuum line for this and I'd recommend them as working with plain mylar bags requires skill and technique to seal the bag partially, put your vacuum line in place (I use a line off of my truck intake) start the vacuum, have it get a good seal and suck out all the air putting a hard vacuum in place and while that's in place, use your impulse sealer to seal across the last portion of the bag where the vacuum line is. Then you wash your hands well and wipe the outside down with some isopropyl alcohol and repeat the process after sticking this in another bag. A good seal is vital. You could put the stinkiest shit around in a system like this and you won't smell a thing and neither will a dog because of the strong vacuum seal).

I don't mess with any really skunky plants for now but the sativas and low odor indicas would still draw attention.

militia420

Like I've said, grown in parks. Lot's of places off the trail to hide a camp or whatever. There are areas of woods that there is no hunting. Not hard to find spots that is so thick with vegetation such as a prickly patch. Big difference between someone finding a stash in the woods, and being caught in your house. Have all sorts of hiding places. Unless they want to dig randomly, it's hard to find.

Parks are great grow spots. You just have to go into areas where no people go and there's no animal trails (people follow them and animals eat our plants). Parks have been my go to spots for out doors and I actually sleep easier than when I've grown outdoors in my yard.

militia420

These are the GG#4's in 35 gln growbags at harvest last season ~
One of the best outdoor plants Ive ever ran in the Pioneer Valley! It doesnt even need to be topped. Grows into a natural egg shape. I have to grow in containers to restrict the size. If they are seen by the public driving by, the cops can take the plants. So we keep them, 'top of the fence' high, at finish.

View Image

Here they are 3 weeks flower ~
View Image

I have a few SSH x's Ill be selling at the next GeneTraders show May6th.

SuperSilverSourLemonGlaze = (SLH x GG#4(r)) x SSSDH (THESE ARE REDICULOUS!!!!)

SuperSilverSourDieselGlue = GG#4 x SSSDH

I cant grow these SSH x's Outdoors in Massachusetts. You could KRUSH it with these in your area though!

I meant to mention earlier that the surface area on these things is freaking great. They almost look like a sphere. What's the word on your beans? You putting any up on seedbay or any place else where people can get them?