What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No animal damage since I started using the repellent. Applying twice or 3 times a week if I can. Pulled a few males already. I think the stress of transplanting when too wet and not watering when needing it a week later during about week 4-6 is producing more males. I have seen lots of males. Holding off culling a few of them hoping I'm wrong... Live and learn. Trying to pull most of the males soon so the girls have time to fill in. If I have a couple females I'll be happy.... Stay tuned for some new views! :smoke:

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Prepping 110 one gallon plastic grow bags tonight, getting ready to transplant to those from seed trays.

Finally picked up all of my reservoirs and gonna camouflage them soon.

Getting ready to be one busy mf'er for a while, but man do I love it!

do you finish in the 1 gallon? semi autos? what do you use for rezs?

@Kygiacomo!!! whats the new silica product?

Hoypare.

Seasons getting on,we chopped maybe 25 auto's last week......
picture.php

View image in gallery

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Damn hoypar that looks like a gooood grow my friend! Where are you located? US? No way I could grow in large areas like that here man, you are lucky.

What strain did you run?

MountainBudz

Damn hoypar that looks like a gooood grow my friend! Where are you located? US? No way I could grow in large areas like that here man, you are lucky.

What strain did you run?

'Boogieman'

Nice grow hoypar, I couldn't get away with a grow like that where I live.

I went out to my spots today and grabbed a few picks. Blue Widow, Special Queen #1, and Durban Poison is the last pick.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-16-18-21-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-16-18-21-42.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2017-07-16-18-22-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-16-18-22-13.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2017-07-16-18-22-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-16-18-22-29.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy Harvest, Hoypare! Making my mouth drool with those resin shots. Excellent job! Hope the weather cooperates with ya!

Looking good, boogieman! Plants are bushing out now! May get a stake on there in case you get some wind and rain... :smoke:

Spread more repellent today. It recommends 2-3 applications a week initially for 2-3 weeks if there has been animal problems. I noticed female preflowers on a couple plants!!!! I think I'm learning a bit about where to read the sex. There were some preflower looking structures that threw me off right where I pinched the top a few weeks ago. Glad I didn't tear out all the ones I thought were male! Live and learn. Guerillas have to learn from experience.... Still have 14 plants going. Stay tuned for pics!

MountainBudz

do you finish in the 1 gallon? semi autos? what do you use for rezs?

@Kygiacomo!!! whats the new silica product?

No sir, I am running photo period only strains. I'm not too fond on autos myself, just a personal opinion. They were transplanted into 1 gallon pots to veg for around a month and then will be planted outdoors when everyone else's plants will be in 2nd or 3rd week flower. I can grow plants and flower them out on into November if I have too here where I am located.

Last couple years I have put out late and they seem to have done better, easier to manage, reduces the amount of time they are outdoors under the eyes of LEO in the choppers, reduces risks of thieves staking out grows, etc... Of course I have some big girls out as well that were put in the ground in April but I love my late season plants. They spend half of their lives under HID's until I decide to throw them out to flower. Will be flowering in 10 to 15 gallon pots.

:tiphat:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Nice grow hoypar, I couldn't get away with a grow like that where I live.

I went out to my spots today and grabbed a few picks. Blue Widow, Special Queen #1, and Durban Poison is the last pick.

how do u guys get away with using the pots like that in a guerilla grow? it seems like u would have to water it everday like that...i know i would where i am bc the temps right now is 103f here and i have to go water ever other day right now and mine are in the ground.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
my plants are doing great..im feeding sensi grow and soul syntheics infinity..i foliar spray ever 5 days with Heavy 16 folair,silica,bioweeed,biocozyme and ful power..everything is looking great right now..i think my biggest yeilder gonna be between berry bomb,moby dick or dinafem cheese from the looks of things,but that can all change as we know..pics 1-2 is the berry bomb,pic 3 is the cheese,its close to 10 foot tall and is on the 2nd week of flower..next time i go to water i will start AN big bud and pic 4-5 is the moby dick..

Kygiacoma I have some of the pots in a guerilla grow on top of the ground. I just made a heavier soil mixture with a heavy amount of humus and manure it holds moisture great plants are doing great. I've also dug big holes and put the pots in the ground.. filled with promix.. soil stays a lot cooler that way. A lot more stealthy. I haven't had to water anything

'Boogieman'

how do u guys get away with using the pots like that in a guerilla grow? it seems like u would have to water it everday like that...i know i would where i am bc the temps right now is 103f here and i have to go water ever other day right now and mine are in the ground.

I have to water the plants in 20 gallon pots more often but still get about 3 days in between watering. The 65 gallon pots can go about 5 days without water. I'm in the Midwest and getting great rain this year.

My soil mix has 10% vermiculite which really helps the water retention in peat based soils. My mix is roughly 35% organic matter (worm castings and homemade compost), 35% sphagnum peat moss, 20% perlite and 10% vermiculite. I have used this mix for years because my soil here is heavy grey clay.

The first pick is in the same spot that a helicopter hovered over for 5 minutes then flew off and never came back a few years ago. I have grown in the same spot since 2009.

Last edited:

'Boogieman'

Here are my plants as of today, my pineapple chunk is finally getting some decent growth and I couldn't get a good pick of my Durban Poison. I have different types of fungus growing in my mulch, I read it's a good thing but will this lead to mold problems later in bloom?

Blue Widow, Special Queen #1, Pineapple Chunk,

Attachments

• oil.stuff.023
    oil.stuff.023
    121.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2017-07-22-22-01-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-22-22-01-34.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2017-07-22-22-01-37.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-22-22-01-37.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2017-07-22-19-53-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-07-22-19-53-42.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 13

MountainBudz

My advice for growing guerilla in containers...

I use grow bags and paint them camo with camo spray paint. Mix about 60% promix or your preferred soiless mix with with about 40% compost or maybe less. Charge water polymers before placing in the mix at the bottom and mid ways in container but more heavily in the bottom. Cut out the bottom of bag before leaving at location of grow and ruff up the soil a hair beneath the pots.

Be prepared to have a water reservoir on site or the will to carry many gallons every 2 to 3 days. I have done both with very good results.

MountainBudz

Here are my plants as of today, my pineapple chunk is finally getting some decent growth and I couldn't get a good pick of my Durban Poison. I have different types of fungus growing in my mulch, I read it's a good thing but will this lead to mold problems later in bloom?

Blue Widow, Special Queen #1, Pineapple Chunk,

Lookin great boogieman! Those will be some heavy yielders bro!