What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla stomping, 2010

blackone

Veteran
Never got pics of Spot #4 when I prepared and planted it but here is a group pic of the Pehkuruders I put out there. Pic taken july 21, showing females starting to flower. I need to go out there and pollinate a little with some Male Pehkuruder pollen I'm collecting on a piece of tin foil at home in a room separate from my growroom.
picture.php

I added a few plants to the northend of the spot where they can't shade out the little ones when they grow big. 2 in the front are Freja while the one in the back is a CFP:
picture.php

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
Thanks - I just went back to the Pehkuruder spot and it's a joke.. each plant is just a single bud and I'll be lucky to yield a gram from one;p I hope everything else will be ready before the frost starts.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Somethings gone good :)
Somethings gone bad :comfort:

Sending all my best karma for a good finish :):)

P :smoke:

blackone

Veteran
Yeah growing guerilla will always surprise you. I still need to get out there with 15 small Freja clones and 4 or 5 Nugg-it seedplants. They're gonna have to share 50 liters of soil between them - 2.5 liters of fresh soil each in the planting hole should give them enough momentum for a week of veg, a quick stretch and a good bloom if everything works out.
Freja was good to me last year although pretty late. This year all of my Freja plants are clones from a single mother that gives a nice yield of sugary potent bud indoors but is untested outdoors.

G

Guest129216

Hey man, I have great news for you. I harvested One of my Pehkuruders after about 95 days some days ago. Testsmoked a one paper joynt with not so much in it(wake n' bake today, he he) on hour ago.

I haven't smoke in about a week, but It's definatly good smoke. Haven't felt the urge to make another one yet, if you know what I mean.

The plant didn't hav very much sun and it was harvested because of some mold, but I thought it yielded ok. About 20 grams or something, don't really know, will weigh it when it's dry.

I'm following your project every step of the way. Very exciting stuff all the time.

Later man.

blackone

Veteran
Spot 4

Yeah the nice phenos of Pehkuruder are fine smoke - and they seem to be developing a sweeter tone outdoors. Too bad these plants are so small because of planting out too late and in too poor soil - and I also had to remove a few herms unfortunately.
picture.php

2 Freja clones and a CFP plant in the back.
picture.php

Spot 3
Guerilla Grape
picture.php

More Guerilla Grape
picture.php

From the northside of the plot.
Front rows are pretty devastated. 2 nice rows of Freja clones, then in the back a bunch of mostly Nuggit plants and a few small Freja clones mixed in.
picture.php

Another angle showing the mini plot
picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Returning to Spot #1 in early June was horrible - after I saw this I made some fences around the other plots.
picture.php

Spot #2 then?
picture.php

Fawk they pushed down the fence. I secured clones of the 2 earliest plants. Will take more clones if others show themselves to be worthy.
picture.php

Well Spot #3 looks nice right?
picture.php

Yeah this time they crept under the gate I had made
picture.php

Who? YOU!
picture.php

Who ME? Did I do something wrong?
picture.php

YES YOU - and YES YOU DID, this time eating my neighbor's flowers...
picture.php

I harvested around 30 gram total of not so worthy bud from the small Pehkuruders in the front. 2 * Freja and 1 Cfp in back starting flower. Cfp is faster than this Freja pheno.
picture.php

Here from yesterday - both the 2 Freja clones and the Cfp seedplant in the back. The Cfp is my earliest non-autoflower this year followed by Freja and with Nugg-it on last place. Nugg-it is more indica than Freja though and will finish faster from onset of flowering so in the end it will finish in mid October just like Freja.
Cfp on the other hand having an earlier onset than both will probably also finish pretty fast because those indica buds in the back are coming on fast and they seem to be growing pretty compact.
picture.php

Last edited:
G

Guest129216

Dang.

That sucks man. You are going to have to start growing in trees..........

whodair

Veteran
cant fool mother nature i guess...but i admire your attempts plus your positive attitude and i hope you get some really nice bud !!

niggle

theres tons of deer around my spot i lost 1/2 my plants to them .... i feel your pain, now im just afraid of rippers.

blackone

Veteran
Went to my smallest spot to check up on 2 Freja clones and a CFP seedplant.
They were flowering but not quite as much as I would have preferred - next year I will be using strains that will finish in early-mid September.
picture.php

CFP - this one is my earliest plant this year. A lot of the pistils are red already but I haven't checked trichomes. Perhaps it's already close to being mature? Or maybe it will fatten up a bit in the next couple of weeks (if the weather allows me to keep it outside for so long)
picture.php

Last edited:

blackone

Veteran
Went back to spot 4. Cfp was just about ready to come down while Freja looked like she needed 3 more weeks.
I cut everything because mold had started- most likely I'll be using 75% of the Freja plants for hash while the Cfp can give some nice and white (although airy) buds with a little trim. I had better result with Freja last year - this particular Freja clone will be flowered out indoors and no cuttings will be taken. I might try to find a more promising Freja because I've seen how good she can get outside.

Group shot:
picture.php

Cfp
picture.php

Cfp again
picture.php

Last edited:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
nice comeback!

that deer-destruction from earlier in the summer looked heartbreaking. i guess youd need at least decent 1m high fencing to stop them from entering. alot of other stuff work too.

enjoy the harvest!

C

coxswain

Cool stuff for the finish Blackone. Yep .. I'm going to focus on early strains for next year also. Happy shemu

carlos caja

Deer don't like monofilament fishing line...make a fence by tying it back and forth between stakes or saplings. Make several runs back and forth at varying heights. They can't see it and will generally leave by the same path they entered upon. They will also avoid spider webs across their path if possible so maybe they connect them together in some strange deer sense.

blackone

Veteran
Everything was harvested a couple of days ago. I don't think the Nuggit plants were getting enough sun because they were later than usual and not nearly as pretty as last year even though they're from the same batch of seeds. Nevertheless they provide an ok smoke with the usual very fast acting high - you pretty much feel it in the head already while you're exhaling, then slowly it takes over your body.
The Freja clone didn't perform very well and I'll be using all of it for hash.
Guerilla grape was raped by deer - harvested a couple of small buds that were left on a single plant - haven't tried smoking her and they kinda got lost in the pile of material I'll be using for hash.
I managed to salvage some small buds on the CFP plants that had also been destroyed by deer - they were turning purple and looking very nice with good-sized calyxes.

Latest posts

Latest posts