What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla stomping, 2010

A

argoagro

Yeah the soil there is incredible - fat and black. It's humus accumulated in an old lakebed for hundreds of years or more I think - almost like peat. Now it's drained and there is an ashen forest growing there but if it really rains I think it might have standing water - I hope not.

HEY! I have a spot that is the exact same deal!! Here's hoping 'hey

blackone

Veteran
Another weekends work done. Didn't get everything done I wanted to but I got out there and did work on a couple of spots so I'm pretty satisfied.

I returned to Spot #1 to check up on my Freja clones - they're doing ok and putting on some growth.
picture.php

Planted 10 Nugg-it plants in spot #2
picture.php

One day later. Same spot, different angle. I wanted to see the difference in one day after planting out so should have done same angle but I think it's pretty obvious already that they like their location.
picture.php

I also went to Spot #3 - dug 9 holes and added compost and got mostly finished with a fence I built around the whole 20m2 spot. I had to work pretty hard here to get everything done before dark so didn't shoot any pics but I will when I return with the plants. Still haven't decided on what strain to use for those 9 holes.

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
nice, on the first page you have written that you have gg , is that guerillia gold?

If so i would def put out some GG , mmmm so nice tasty early and strong

blackone

Veteran
Unfortunately I didn't get any GG this year because I was broke as usual;p I could get some I guess but I think it's a little too late now. I had also planned on running Diesel Ryder but never got around to buying it - it's ok though because I have a ton of Pehkuruder but it would have been cool to also have an early August harvest.
I do have some Reeferman Grapefruit * GG/DP though - and they will be going out pretty soon. I hope the outdoor genetics manage to do their thing in the cross.

Last edited:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
high bro

Taggart . I wish you good luck for this year :ying:

Peace & Karma
DiMoDz

blackone

Veteran
Thanks. Went out to dig my Pehkuruder spot yesterday. Found a really nice place there with a good black soil and ended up with a very nice and fluffy 2m*3m patch. I'm not really sure how close I will plant those because I have no idea how big they will get outside. Arcticsun grew some 1m tall monsters but the ones I grew myself indoors didn't get very big - I didn't treat those very well though because they were suffering a bit in small cups before I repotted after sexing. On top of that they were suffering in their big pots because I would always forget to water them:)

CFP65

hi there there is no probs in you making seeds available for the public from those CFP.
the more the better
im looking forward to see them grow

G

growcodile

Also went out to Spot #3 that was raided earlier. Not much additional damage could be seen and the plants seem to be recovering well but I removed a slug and gave the spot some more ...Ferramol.

I'll run out of those pellets soon, have to get some more because there is a long season ahead of my spots.

heheh cool show you are running blackone, hope you have alot of luck with your spots .. no more deers!! :D

yeah ferramol rocks imho ... thats why i bought a 10kg pack for about 45 EUR .. still have about 3kg left, after having planted and resupplied about 300 babes :D

altough there was still one place where slugs rocked like hell on 12 plants .. about 3 are left, the rest was slug eaten :/

blackone

Veteran
Thanks for stopping by people.
This weekend I didn't get anything out (doh) but I checked up on spots 1 and 2. Plants there are healthy and showing growth but no explosion. We're having dry weather with just a little bit of rain yesterday - I'm hoping for a more balanced weather but the way it is now is definitely better than that damn cold spring we had.
Yesterday I took 28 Freja clones. These might go out in late July but I might also decide to flower them out indoors because it's a damn good yielder inside.

blackone

Veteran
Update: 9 bushy Freja clones to spot 3.
28 clones showing serious callus - expected to root any day now.

blackone

Veteran
Update: Pehkuruders to spot #4. Some were sexed - others weren't so I have to go out there soon to check.
I'm hoping for 40-45 fems and perhaps 10-15 grams each but I'm not sure because the late repotting might have stunted them.
I need to put the Freja clones in small pots soon - and I'm waiting for males to show on my second batch of Nugg-it before I put them out.
I wonder if there is still time for another outdoor project... I could cut more Freja clones if I wanted to. Or I could start a bunch of seeds...

Xhashish

Veteran
Sounds like thing is going good, looking forward to see some pictures (=
how late did you repotted? so late that the plants starting to grow "miniture" with small leaves, or they maybe reveg when going out? About starting more , i have my doubt a little, maybe some autos, but still thinkin it is pretty late to start now...
although it could be fun to see if it was possible (=

blackone

Veteran
Sounds like thing is going good, looking forward to see some pictures (=
how late did you repotted? so late that the plants starting to grow "miniture" with small leaves, or they maybe reveg when going out? About starting more , i have my doubt a little, maybe some autos, but still thinkin it is pretty late to start now...
although it could be fun to see if it was possible (=
Some of them were starting to suffer just a little bit unfortunately - a big no-no with autoflowers especially - while the rest were still pretty small. It would have been better had I planted them out a little earlier because they were pretty rootbound - I hope that the 85-90 days from seed to harvest on Pehkuruder will help me out a little here and give me some growth in spite of the mistakes.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
cheers bro, hope your season will end up succesful. i respect guerilla grower over all. you can still have fun with cuts and seeds. the plants will be small but you can make new interesting crossed and tests

blackone

Veteran
Hey man good that you wrote - I almost forgot the Guerilla Grape I've got in my vegging room. They're in need of a repotting now but funny enough don't show strong signs of preflowering. I wonder if that means they're late or if it just means that it's a very easy plant to keep in veg under 24 hours of light. Either way they're going out in the wild one way or another perhaps around the first of august or maybe a little earlier if they respond quickly to a repot.

blackone

Veteran
Let me get up to speed with the 4 Freja plants in Spot #1 - other spots will follow in later posts.
July 1:
picture.php

July 18:
picture.php

July 24:
picture.php

Aug 1:
picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Spot 2 Nugg-it - this is where I hope to find the breeder ladies for Nugg-it.
July 1:
picture.php

July 18:
picture.php

July 24:
picture.php

Aug 1:
picture.php

blackone

Veteran
Now to spot #3 - my largest spot last year is a little larger this year.
The Cafeparadis plants I put out in may were a little miserable so the got some company.
First 9 Freja clones - here they are some time after planting on July 23:
picture.php

July 26 I added 15 Nugg-it plants - I'm now moving to smaller plant spacing because it is later in season and they won't have time to develop much:
picture.php

20-some Nuggit were added on July 31 here with a shot from outside the makeshift fence:
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts