What's new

GSC xSSSDH Testing

215 User

:tiphat:

Here we go with the beginning of something special! Touched down 5/15.:woohoo:

View attachment 223427 View attachment 223428

Due to space limitations atm got started on 4....1 had a tuff time but pulled thru after pulling the cracked shell delicately.Organic soil in 7 gallon smart pots using PBP nutes,Maxi Crop, Compost tea and bat guano in the Golden State sun.

5/22 was the first day outside and will update as things progress & keep it simple.

View attachment 223432

Looking forward to some what I call "Sour Girl Scout Diesel Haze Cookies"!
:ying:

L

lordofthenugz

Super Sour Girl Scout Silver Haze Diesel Cookies. Lol- just too much!!

T

trichster

Awesome! Looking forward to see what we get from our SSSDHGSC...

215 User

Thanks @JOJO420,@lordofthenugz,@frankenstein2,@trichster and @Cannivore for stopping thru...:fartyparty:

Had a slot open & transplanted #3 into 7 gall. smart pot this morning. #'s 1,2,&4 will be re potted in the next week and a half.
Long name for 5 strains in one so like I said,that's my nickname for these until OJD gives one. LOL
View attachment 223562

Gone

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro

off to a great start
nice pics and detail(noted down for future testing)

how they looking now

on the name i think it will be
girl scout haze cookies

peace

215 User

hey bro

off to a great start
nice pics and detail(noted down for future testing)

how they looking now

on the name i think it will be
girl scout haze cookies

peace

Thanks for droppin in OJD!

Here's a couple of pics from T5 group until slots open in the next 7-10 days.#3 is slowly getting acclimated to this 100 degree Heat wave in Golden State sun! Girl Scout Haze Cookies it is...

#1,#2 and #4 on T5 break

View attachment 224568

#3 Basking in Heatwave

View attachment 224569

Be Back on Wednesday for transplant(s)...

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good 215

3 is looking very happy in the sun

peace

215 User

Busy morning...

Transplanted #1 this morning & waiting for the last to slots opening in 9 days...Harvested some Triangle Kush earlier this a.m. & dabbing the day away.:woohoo:

View attachment 225000

#'s 2, 4 will be transplanted to 1 gall. until their final 7 gall. home. T5 to the dome!

View attachment 225011

#3 looks more SSSDH dominant atm...

View attachment 225012

My inspiration for visiting all the Tester threads yesterday....

View attachment 225001

See ya when last 2 make it to the 7 gall. Smart Pot club.
:ying:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Looking good 215. Love the inspiration a nice glob of hash. Im a very big hash user that's def my cup of tea. Globs on Globs.

Count me in for the ride most def

NEG978

215 User

That's BHO aka earwax NE_Grower 978....

Concentrates get right to the source! Thanks for dippin' thru bruh.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
what a great mash up, this hybrid is one I'm particularly interested in seeing grown, they're gonna be like sssdh on steroids!

215 User

Mid June update...:Bolt:

Everything is going as planned & beginning to stretch except #1. This runt slowed down from maybe too much water but bouncing back! She is also sour dominant with the all out sour stem rub so lovin that at this stage.The other 3 are looking more like GSC dominant based on the leaf shape/size.

View attachment 226593

View attachment 226594

View attachment 226595

View attachment 226596

The light burn on leaves is a combo of hand feed splash/1rst Safer spray application.

Later

C

CKinLA

Looks like the babies are doing good 215 user. If i ever have to apply any anti fungus/bug/spider smite stuff i like to mix it with a bit of water and spray a good distance away from the plants. This usually does not cause any burn at all to the plants. i usually use the SNS brand, their stuff is good
peace and gl