What's new

GS Cookie Grow Along○○

Mr Celsius

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who
Veteran
It didn't happen over night. Spend some time in the vert section, a few of us are working towards 3lbs+ per 600 :biggrin:.

What was your total square footage used to yield 2 lbs? Cause good growers can yield 4lbs in 32 sqft in a flat garden. Not knocking vertical, in fact that's how I grow, but its not actually more efficient if it takes up more real estate.

astartes

That depends on what your limiting factor is. I'd assume for most it's the electric bill. Taken to the extreme, you could fill a 5K ft2 warehouse with 1Ks over 4x4s or use 40% less power and yield the same or slightly less assuming 5x5 areas per stacked 600s. Even in the extreme, power would be the limiting factor imo.

a.

What was your total square footage used to yield 2 lbs? Cause good growers can yield 4lbs in 32 sqft in a flat garden. Not knocking vertical, in fact that's how I grow, but its not actually more efficient if it takes up more real estate.

Mister_D

Veteran

My lights each cover a 5x5 area, so 25 sqft. I'm not maximizing my space that way though, hence the switch to vert racks very similar to bobbles. I have bros doing 3-4lbs per light with mega cuts horizontal. I would too, but I don't have a clone factory :comfort:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Krunch if u develope yer own strain u finna call it cap'n krunch? That jus sound like some tasty weeds, or krunchberries...

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Thought this image would be appropriate for the thread:

AKA: Krunch's Thin Mint Cookies =)

untitled-2.png

HOVAH2.0

100 is kind of expensive for common strain clone. but you can easily spend a 100 aona 10 pack of seeds and probably not get a really good keeper unfortunately, and being of supposed higher than avg quality and not having to wade through a bunch of seeds tacking up my plant numbers and what that would cost me. So for a popular clone only that is still held for now but a retaliative few still I would have pulled the trigger easily at that price on a clone that is fetching a higher than average price per pack. I need to get a hold of this strain for a try
darko

i also agree.. ive always given away genetices free to anyone who wants it, no matter how much iv paid for the seeds or how long ive had the cut.. most of the people didnt know what to do with, what they had! nongrower.
the plant belongs to the earth alone, who am i to prevent another human from enjoying what came free to all humans!

thanks for giving the knowledge on GSC.

avant gardener

Veteran
yo krunch-

did you have a tail light burn out or something?
you better not be in the fucking clink again homey.
hope you're just busy chopping.

Greeco

I hope there is a finish to this thread. I have been seeing this strain everywhere. For crazy prices! I can't understand why though when it's obviously not to rare anymore. Anyways nice grow krunch, the plants looked nice and healthy.