What's new

GS Cookie Grow Along○○

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
The Dutch Master tray, on extreme right..

As you can see H@G side is much more bushier, the stems are way thicker and the bud size are much bigger....

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Veteran
This grow has gotten WAY out of hand, the H@G side has a couple tops past the lights.....

I fucking HATE this grow....

Thinking I may defoliate all the tops and bend them to create a canopy 20-24" below the lights...

NorCal

Veteran
Holy shit! Why didn't you flip them sooner? That's a fuckign jungle in there I'm surprised you don't have monkeys jumping around on all those trees LOL

krunchbubble

Veteran
Holy shit! Why didn't you flip them sooner? That's a fuckign jungle in there I'm surprised you don't have monkeys jumping around on all those trees LOL

Dude, they were topped 3 or 4 times!!!

Didnt think they would do all this!

GSC would absolutely KILL in vert.....

Bonzo

Veteran
just so happens i have a 4k vert room ready to go! :woohoo: waddya think...bout 20 healthy rooted GSC? allrighty then its settled! :woohoo:

seriously though thanks for the tip on the eagle20...PM is gone!:woohoo:

its a jungle in there dude! :peacock:

Dank99

Damm that must have been hell moving those trays by yourself..

Welcome to the Jungle...it loks like buds are forming so I'm guessing the strech is slowing down. The H*G is def kickin ass
Can't wait to see buds..

Bi0hazard

Veteran
Thinking I may defoliate all the tops and bend them to create a canopy 20-24" below the lights...

^ DO THIS - It will essentially also supercrop the plant, which will prevent nutrients from leaving the stems. You don't even have to defoliate the tops first, It will plump up your side branches as well as the branches you do it to that are too high near the light. They will blow up in bud production, especially at this stage in flowering!

I assume you know this - but for others reading along..

Just feel on the stem where you want to bend it - one side will be softer/weaker. Press it in all the way with your thumb until the part of the stem above your finger bends over horizontally (creating a 90° Angle essential "Like the # 7") lol I know thats not 90°, but what character would show that =(

Anyways just do that and hold it for like 10 seconds and release. Within 2-3 days that area will repair and create like a bulging sphere around the bent area. You have successfully super-cropped. FYI: Most plants love supercropping and your side branches will be much denser, but there are some plants don't like it much - so make note. It's sometimes good to run identical plants 1 super cropped, 1 regular and see the difference. It's usually pretty noticeable.

NorCal

Veteran
I'd do what bio says but put a trellis up if possible. Bend and break and let the trellis support them underneath so they're not just dangling there ready to break off. I wouldn't prune too much or defoliate at all at this stage. What flowering enhancers are you running? Are you using the shooting powder? If it was me I wouldn't even super crop I'd spread those bitches out then spread those legs and vine them through a trellis And let the colas grow fer sho.

TGT

Tom 'Green' Thumb
Veteran
BiOhazard, I have experimented with this a few times with different strains and I have noticed that plants with hollow stems didn't seem to like super cropping. The plants with more solid stems seem to work much better - have you noticed this also? It could be just the strains I tried.

TGT

slim dog

krunch!! put trellis on ,and start squeeze stem,bend down in direction you want,and let rest on trellis,grow the jungle,dont let the jungle outgrow you

krunchbubble

Veteran
Cant use a trellis in this situation, i have trays on either side of these trays, full of plants....

NorCal

Veteran
Those things are burly! Imagine if you woulda put them outside? Those things woulda been redwoods. I've got some suggestions on what you could do along with pictures if you wanna peep them I'll post them. Kinda hard to explain without pix but if you've got it figured out then no worries. It might be a little work but you can trellis those trays individually a few ways. Good luck with those trees!

krunchbubble

Veteran
Those things are burly! Imagine if you woulda put them outside? Those things woulda been redwoods. I've got some suggestions on what you could do along with pictures if you wanna peep them I'll post them. Kinda hard to explain without pix but if you've got it figured out then no worries. It might be a little work but you can trellis those trays individually a few ways. Good luck with those trees!

Id like to see your idea....:tiphat:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, they were topped 3 or 4 times!!!

Didnt think they would do all this!

GSC would absolutely KILL in vert.....

GSC would absolutely KILL in vert

OMG I GOTTA get ths cut in my vert room....that H@G is fookin amazing!