Menage is 5 days into bloom now - pics at Day 3
mat090924-1.jpg

mat090924-2.jpg

This bagseed is at Day 54 - poppin bananas :(
090924-1.jpg

090924-2.jpg

090924-3.jpg

090924-4.jpg

And here are some dry shots of the purp tri - starting to cure - smell is so so, so far
purptr9090924-1.jpg

purptr9090924-2.jpg

purptr9090924-4.jpg

Hella THC

Hey MEDS, just a question, why do you have your fan hanging down like that? Is that so you can just exhaust right out the top and not have to worry about more ducting? It also looks like you have some sort of adapter from your ducting to your fan. Looks like your ducting is 4"... what's with the adapter? Just curious, as my future set up will look A LOT like this.

Looking sooooo good man! I wish I could share a joint with ya :joint: So awesome bro!

Best,

- Hella

growMEDS

Thanks wiskey, Thor3, and Hella :)

The fan is direct connected to the tent hole for exhaust and my fan is 5" so it has a 4>6" adapter.

growMEDS

The menage are growin! Not stretching too bad yet and hopefully not much more. I can raise the light atleast a foot but penetration is the issue. :(

Group shot
mat090928-1.jpg

I named her #1
mat090928-2.jpg

mat090928-3.jpg

I named her #2
mat090928-4.jpg

mat090928-5.jpg

I named her #3
mat090928-6.jpg

mat090928-7.jpg

mat090928-8.jpg

#4 isnt picture - I'm not sure what all the "burn" is - some is from the lights in veg.

Mist

Wow, I never noticed that you kept your light so close to the plants. That would drive me crazy when the plants are in their stretch and I was having to move it up a couple times a day, LOL!
Plants are looking really good too.

growMEDS

Thanks Mist :)
I think I've been moving the light up 1 link (each side) daily for the past few days. Hasn't been too bad.

I gotta max out the 250! lol :woohoo:
Once it gets cooler maybe I can try a 400 and not have to worry about it so much.

rocdiesel

Good looking grow so far growMEDS

I wish I had room for a DR80 or even another DR60 but in shocking news I just randomly googled that they have a DR40 which I will be buying one of! LOL but my ambient room temp is 80F my DR60 w/400W MH bulb and cheapy xtra sun hood is @ 86F so not to shabby. I only ran 2 plants but now that I found the DR40 I will be buying one of those to be a mother/clone room yay! ill check in with ya later to see how its going :)

growMEDS

Thanks for stopping by rocdiesel
Wow! A 400 in a DR60 is pretty crazy - I would say a 250 would be good lol
Sounds like you got a great setup going - post up some pics in here if you want. :)

opt1c

Veteran
I tried a 400 in a dr60.... lets just say that ambient temps have to be low

nice looking plants man

growMEDS

Thanks for stoppin in Seismic and opt1c. :)
I think I spotted 3 bud sites that had a nut growing on one side and hairs coming out the other side. It was 1 branch and 3 sites in a row. No other budsites or plants. Could be genes. Not sure if I will chop.

growMEDS

PLEASE help!
Hey all - I think the "burn" is getting worse. :(
It's on 1 other than this one out of my 4 ladies.

mat090930-1.jpg

mat090930-2.jpg

mat090930-3.jpg

mat090930-4.jpg

Mist

Burned from touching the light eh?
I don't think you loose much light penetration if you move the light up 8 to 10 inches above the plant, but I know you will loose your buds if you keep burning the top of the plant as it stretches.
And actually after looking back at the pictures of the 4 ladies under that light I would say that you would do well to move that light up to about 12" above the plants. That will give you a larger footprint and get light to more leaves in the growing zone which is the top of the plant. In the picture only about 1/3 of the leaves are getting any direct light and the outer leaves are getting almost none.
I keep my light about 24" above my plants and that isn't just for the footprint. Light travels in a straight line so whatever penetration you get at 2 inches you are going to get at 12-14 inches. All you are doing with it that close is shining light through the leaves which makes it seem like you are getting more to the lower leaves than when it is farther away.
Trust me on this. You can always move it back closer to the top again if it doesn't give you the growth you want, but I am betting you won't.

Happy Growing.

growMEDS

You think it's all burn?
What about stretch? Today is only day 9 of 12/12. then the lower sets wont get as much light though right? or should I trim the lower branches?

Hella THC

Sorry to hear about the burn MEDS... are you feeding them any differently? Is this an unfamiliar strain for you? Do you think its all from the light?

Hope you get some answers soon. Your ladies will recover though :D I love the grow, keep it up!

- Hella

growMEDS

I've only fed Grow big, fish emulsion, and big bloom (only bloom since 12/12).
It can't be from my light in bloom tent with the glass. Temps haven't been that bad this week.
Only 2 of 4 this is happenening to though so I'm not sure at all.