What's new

growMEDS' first grow! CFL veg cab // 150 hps flo cab

socbutter

i am running a 400w with a NOT air cooled hood in the same size tent check out my grow. I do have solid 65 F intake though

Sweet and clean setup sednal:woohoo:

FYI I have my portable air cond. set at 78 degrees, my interior temps range from 77-80 during the day and 68 @ night. I am sure things will change once I setup my tent and 400 Watt HPS. Just ordered this afternoon!

I'll be keeping an eye on your grow sednal. I can use everyone's grow experience to help me achieve a successful grow. Let say, an ounce is my target:laughing:

peace bro

S

Seismic

Day 47 of 12/12

my zoom is decent - I'm waiting on this cool bionic eye camera toy thing to zoom good on the trics
looks like the trichs are getting cloudy and I see a few ambers here and there
what's the burnt tips from? lights/heat or nutes?
I watered with half dose of Tiger/Big Bloom - Last dose for 1 & 2? or one more half dose? then water/molasses for 10 or so days till they finish?
think I will keep #3 going as is for an extra 10 days then flush.

090701-0.jpg

090701-1.jpg

090701-2.jpg

090701-3.jpg

Looking real nice man, getting real fat:joint:

growMEDS

Thanks Mist & Seismic - New pics coming up in a few minutes
gettin a lil fatter :D

Day 49 of 12/12
Today was last dose (half dose) of Tiger/Big Bloom for 1 & 2

opinions on molasses? try it or no?

090703-1.jpg

090703-2.jpg

090703-3.jpg

090703-4.jpg

090703-5.jpg

090703-6.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
buds are looking fat!

molasses - i dont know, dont use it myself. some people swear by it, others say you can taste it in the buds. maybe give them a couple shots then just plain water for the last week?

good luck

V.

growMEDS

Thanks VG :woohoo:

I was told by a knowledgeable grower at another forum to not use it so I'll just pass.
And I may feed a lil more and keep um goin a lil longer

Hey meds,
nugs are great!
Imo, I like the black strap molasses for flushing. I use it the last week and ahalf right after i flush em good
hg

growMEDS

Thank you Squiggles - Good luck with yours! :smile:

Thanks for stopping by HG - I think I'll stick with water this round but thanks for the info.

growMEDS

Thanks Tamio and Scrub for stoppin in guys :smile:

Here is what someone else said
I have yet to hear of any reason why.

Molasses is just simple sugar carbohydrates. The plant produces similar simple sugar carbohydrates...so it does not use the molasses itself. In organic growing, most nutrients used are in complex compounds which the plant can not uptake through it's roots. Microbes in the soil break down the complex compounds into simple compounds, which the plant kin then uptake through it's roots. In return fer doing that, plants normally excrete the simple sugar carbohydrates they produce, through the roots, to supply the microbes with the food they need. Its a symbiotic relationship. By using the molasses, you take over the feeding of the microbes, allowing the plant to expend energy doing other things...like grow.

But most ferts we use are already in simple compound form, so there is no need fer the microbes to break anything down...especially at the end of the plant's life when ya want it to start usin up it's stores of food.

growMEDS

I'm just not sure now haha
well I will go with straight water this round and try it next to see the difference for myself :smile:

socbutter

If stealth is not a major concern

If stealth is not a major concern

absolute awsome grow mate

youve insired me to build my own cabinet

:joint:

If stealth is not a major concern get a grow tent like growMED. Use his experience et. al. to jump right in.

I had to be difficult and build my own to see what it is like, but if you follow this thread and VEGAN you will save time and money in the long run.:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:

growMEDS

If stealth is not a major concern get a grow tent like growMED. Use his experience et. al. to jump right in.

I had to be difficult and build my own to see what it is like, but if you follow this thread and VEGAN you will save time and money in the long run.:2cents::2cents::2cents::2cents:
This is truth :smile:

Thanks everybody for the props and following along - its appreciated - would be boring without you all

growMEDS

Today is Day 53 of 12/12

#1 and #2 got their last feeding 2 days ago.
#1 could be pulled as soon as 5 days of water maybe
#2 atleast 5 days after
I added a purp bagseed plant that's vegd for about 3 weeks and topped
So today I finally got my toy camera - its so cool but I could not get it steady :(
I got pissed lol and went to buy a tripod - ended up buying a new camera dslr - went to walmart and they had a decent price - i need alotta practice but the girls are lookin pretty good.
I see quite a few seeds forming :(

090707-1.jpg

090707-2.jpg

090707-3.jpg

090707-4.jpg

090707-5.jpg

090707-6.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts