What's new

GrowLab 145L, Environmentally controlled, LST/ScrOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

moses224

!Hey Hey my man checking in....buckets luck sick...i ordered a 6 bucket add on kit so i can see the innerworkings and then im gonna build one....not as clean as your show but they should work,.....props and keep it up bud

Bizzarefall

Mashup - GrowWidow looking for some gift advice, would you say that the nute monitor would be a nice surprise? What brand would you recommend? This is for an established grower.
All hypothetical of course :1help:

Sorry if this is a bit off topic - but looking at this thread is inspiring!

MASHUP

If it's for a hydro grow, yes! I have a HANNA handheld meter I love as well. But those green ones are from Milwaukee and seem to be working well. :smoke:

Thanks for checking in everyone.

masterkush

MASH, are you just using water or you have your TDS low? They are starting to look good. You should not have to change the water that much. I have a 12 cell out side with some monster tomato's for a month now with no water change. IMO you do not have to change the water that much if your using none organic nutrients. Stability is the key when it comes to DWC or aqua type hydro. Just the other day I found a tree frog in one of the cells hanging out on the in side wall of the cell.:yoinks:

D

DjRightHooks

Hey Mashup GREAT THREAD!!!!!!!!

How do you like your new growlab?
Is your veg tent AC cooled?

MASHUP

masterkush

Sup bro? I let 'em ride on water for a week this time until they woke up. Now they're sippin' on some 420PPM juice. I'll follow your advice in hopes of finding some tree frogs in mine okay? :D :joint:

DjRightHooks

Thanks dude. The GrowLab tents are pretty sweet, plenty of vents and access holes plus the sturdy frame. Ripped a hole in the corner of the 145L and 290 though during a brute force assembly spree.

As far as cooling the 145L and 120... probably going to cool the room they sit in and passively cool the tents. The 290 gets the 14k a/c.

SkunkyDemon

You sound about as anxious as someone else I know. :D

Happy 420 to everyone. New thread coming later today. :smoke:

MASHUP

It's cool, I have a StarTreck plant in a GH Water Farm chugging away on Dyna-Gro and it looks LUSH. Far more concentrated than Dutchmaster Gold Line as I found out last night. Dyna has hope in the showdown. :)

L-Immortal

Fuckin BRILLIANT!!! Love the setup man I have a similar one on the drawing board. I wanted to switch 30/30 flowering with 2k hps then 2k mh such as blaze did.

After 1000 threads I finally found one that I am gonna watch like game 7 of the world series!!!

masterkush

MASH, use the Pro-tekt at 2ml per gallon for root and foliar. With the combo of pro-tekt and gro you should get some leathery looking plants. You said the plant looks lush that is great, but keep a close eye on insects. Pro-tekt makes it hard for bugs to eat the leathery leafs.:wallbash: Use pro-tekt in both veg and bloom.

SkunkyDemon

I picked up the 8 site WaterFarm from GH. I have grown quite a few BIG ladies in them. I would run the drip ring 24/7 that way the water doesnt stagnate. Looking great!
Peace

L-Immortal

Yo Mashup,

I had a quick blirp last eve but it was off the cuff...

After 3 hours of reading the thread ALL 35 pages from beginning to end (( It took so long because I was also watching my Lakers against the Jazz)) Damn lakeshow making me sweat!!

I got a couple of questions, actually I’m going to play devils advocate.

I'm sure you thought this out because you definitely think outside the box

Why did you go with the “Current culture h20” system over the equivalent WaterFarm from GH system????

You could have a 24 site with the waterfarm also? Your thoughts…

Also how do the XXXL hoods keep cool? Is it as good as the XL? Reason I ask is they are quite shallow and just wondering if it staye as cool as the XL deep hood?

No mention of a carbon scrubber, what are you gonna be running to keep that amazing rooms scent down?

Last but not least how does the icebox work? Is it highly recommended or is the jury still out?

L-Immortal

Hey Mashup,

I think I found your wallet on the side of the road the other day. It's the one that It's the one that says "Bad Motherfucker" on it.

I hope you got the refrence...

Stay up my man.

D

DjRightHooks

masterkush

DjRightHooks

Thanks dude. The GrowLab tents are pretty sweet, plenty of vents and access holes plus the sturdy frame. Ripped a hole in the corner of the 145L and 290 though during a brute force assembly spree.

As far as cooling the 145L and 120... probably going to cool the room they sit in and passively cool the tents. The 290 gets the 14k a/c.

. :smoke:

how does the temp do in your 290 with the ac unit and all?does your ac constantly run...r u flowering under t5's?

im thinking of getting one because im tired of cutting holes in walls and building stuff everywhere i move

Status
Not open for further replies.