What's new

growing with khaleel :D

Mrpiston38

its was a very rare treat that i got to sample for a while out here in Cali, if you can land it dont ever let it leave ur stables. u will charish it, and well dont sleep too much =}

Khaleel

Veteran
nameless: lol thanks for the kudos bro yay for cheap bags! lmao funny shit. i am excited at the thought of having some killer hash around, i gotta admit.. can still do some budda if i want too, so good stuff. i am right with ya on the pre-98. i've had a couple of mind-melting bong rips of the pre-98 f2 (self-seeded f1? i suck at knowing breeder-speak). this was after i'd lived in holland for four months, and a few years later held a med card in cali for a bit up north.. i've seen a good bud or two in my day. smoked it too. :smoke: but anyway two bonghits of this bubba and i was tripping ballz driving home. seriously, almost had to pull over cuz i felt like i'd dosed or something. lol AMAZING. was grown by the same guy that bred the cherry haze and viper trainwrecks i'm growing now. also gave me the last round of bubba, and the skunk haze i threw down.. thanks dude, if you are reading. can't say it enough. :thank you:

mr.p: oh she would be in my stable for as long as a pony can ride... :canabis: lol seriously, that stuff just makes me wanna lie down. :D i love it.

short: hi bro, welcome aboard. uh.. yeah i wish you had that kind of space too. (?) lol jk thanks for the kind words and the post my friend. hope you stick around for the next run. :lurk:

alright guys, bought a much-needed new piece for the occasion. caught a bubbler on sale. nice little shield on top.. side percolater thingy what the hell ever lol smokes wonderfully. looks like it might turn a little pink but hey i'm all about functionality. at least it isn't shape like a dick and balls. one time my manager at a bar has a few of us over to burn one after work.. he pulls out this little cock and balls pipe. :nono: i quickly rolled a cone. :joint:

enjoy pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

miss bubba kush cola

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

with a ground up bizzle in the bowl. she's a deep mofo'in bowl! lol

picture.php

Chamez

Very nice work on the plants K, and awesome thread. I just spent over an hour reading your posts and looking at the pics. Your cherry haze x tw looks awesome and I wish I had some of that bubba to put in my bubbler right now. Good decision to let it go 70 days.

On a side note, do you play zombies on black ops at all or do you stick with the traditional multi?

Khaleel

Veteran
Very nice work on the plants K, and awesome thread. I just spent over an hour reading your posts and looking at the pics. Your cherry haze x tw looks awesome and I wish I had some of that bubba to put in my bubbler right now. Good decision to let it go 70 days.

On a side note, do you play zombies on black ops at all or do you stick with the traditional multi?

thanks chamez, i actually ended up taking the bubba down at 62, but even that extra one week was killer. if at all possible i shoot for 70 days, but sometimes two more weeks literally just can't happen. anywway thanks. i usually stick to domination or hardcore sometimes. tried zombies once and was in a two hour game that left me exhausted lol laters g

Khaleel

Veteran
so we've all been focusing on the cherry... me included... been wonderin if the viper would kick it up and when. i think she finally decided to join the show. some of the stickiest, darkest trichs i've seen. very pungent, like pure turpentine.

enjoy pics!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

--------------------------------------------
sorry, i typed cherry haze but these four below are actually viper.. the cherry are the big ones against the wall above

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mrpiston38

yummy yum yum. K always flossin, now are u trying to get the temps low to get the colors, or are they doing it naturaly? i know ur back east somewhere and the temps differ from us on the west coast. they look wonderful. keep on keepin on bromo..

Mr.P

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
k what are the dimensions of your flowering area? everything is looking splendid.

2 hr zombie game? crazy. i dropped it before i found anyone good to play with. the presidential thing is awesome though i freaked when i beat the game.

Chamez

Just ordered some Cannacopia Chuck D (DC x Sour D) because of what I saw here! Hope they come out as good as your DC crosses have.

Khaleel

Veteran
that late bubba is out of control.. very sleepy. i'll reply more soon. double-xp again for black ops. lol :coffee:

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
man, i get caught up for a week with school and i miss all the good stuff. looks like you have been having fun man! ill read back later today and get caught up with your grow.

shorty68

med.indoor grow first timer

med.indoor grow first timer

cool u got very lucky .my kittys do the same thing lol :) growem big.

Khaleel

Veteran
shorty: lol thanks bro :smoke:

soulfly: hiya brother :wave: have fun catching up, no sweat you are just gettin back in when the gettin's good :canabis:

khaleel: yeah no shit on that one; i/you still feel like a zombie from two days of smoking the purple bubba non-stop :abduct:

chamez: hey great to hear man, i have no doubt you'll be happy with the results. if you aren't, then change to what i did and you will be lol kill em my friend, be sure to drop a line and let us know when you get em started up :yes:

nameless: 7' x 7' x 7' -- yeah, we made it to level 28 or something like that. i had never played zombies online (i also loved the bit at the end of the campaign--robert mcnamara is sort of a personal hero of mine.. at least i have a lot of respect for him, mostly because of the film "the fog of war." seeing him ready to kick zombie ass was awesome :D).. anyway, i had never played zombies online, but i joined my friend's game without paying attention to what he was playing and next thing i know they are showing me where to run and get them to follow you, then transport back and all this lmao was crazy. they are ballers man. i was out of my league. i held my own, but was happy to get back to domination and capture the flag. :tiphat:

mr.p: i'm not quite completely east, but def have lower temps than west coast. the bloom room gets down to 60 deg F at night, and is about 75-80 during day. they seem to love the lower night temps. and fo sho that is where the colors are coming from. even the viper is starting to purple out a bit. pics below. thanks for the compliments bro much obliged, enjoy rest of the show :artist:

ok guys, some pics. should know the viper and cherry by now. bloom room is looking outstanding in terms of ready to kick some ass. couple of veg shots in the beginning; got some of the cups into 1/2 gal bags, the ones that were ready.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here's one of the g2's at about a month in bloom

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here is a cherry about a week in. got 3 of these look exactly like her. will have seven for the next round. :yes:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

[/CENTER]

cont..

Khaleel

Veteran
viper trainwreck, day 53

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

here's a little bottom branch i took off for an early treat.. :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cherry haze x trainwreck, day 53

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

another little sample nug lol couldn't help it, this stuff is so potent smelling.. same with the viper. the cherry is fruity and the viper turpentine. i am gonna have a whole room full of these ladies.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cont...

Khaleel

Veteran
and here's the bloom room. girls have got their footing and are ready for action.

picture.php

picture.php

the 4 viper trainwrecks

picture.php

bubba kush x deep chunk. smaller ones are the purple pheno, larger are the other (purple) pheno lol

picture.php

g-13 x deep chunk, couple dif phenos

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these two against the back wall are cherry haze...

picture.php

and this one on the right is the other cherry we saw earlier above

picture.php

k that does it for tonight, see ya soon :wave:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lookin good holmz,love the work ur puttin in maing...keepin it poppin fasho.cherry haze x trainwreck is a mf beast yo,them pics are stunning no doubt.
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts