picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Khaleel

Veteran
veggies lookin good :D lost quite a few clones over the weekend, the ones i cut right before. still good to go but lost almost all of the viper trainrwecks. if she doesn't start cloning for me i'm gonna just go with the cherry. that thing is looking and smelling reidiculouso. good news too, got a few killer chem x tw up!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hovz

Looking frosty Khaleel, u sure can take some nice photos. I think i may have overfed on a couple of my plants, i put a pic in my thread i was wondering if u could tell me where i went wrong, how much guano to you top dress with on top of the 3 gallon grow bags and how often? Sorry if i keep asking you the same questions :wave: later

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
massive update bro...cherry is def a giver the dc crosses are beastly too maing.
not far off on a few of them :woohoo: gettin some nice tones too.
peace-T-

Khaleel

Veteran
btw the dc crosses will get another week of feeding, then it is time to start the flush and the gravity.. :canabis: almost there!!

changed my mind on this -- started plain water and gravity today. wanna make sure they are nice and clean before harvest so didn't want to risk an extra feeding. gonna be hard as hell to wait the proper amount of time anyway lol :yes:

brotha T: :D thanks man means a lot from a pizzle such as yo sizzle :pimp3: haha seriously much obliged man i am def getting excited. started the flush and gravity on the dc crosses.. also lost another viper x trainwreck clone (wtf.. seriously) so gonna keep her around but in a very limited role. gonna use as much cherry as possible in the next run. might be throwin a lot of the g2 in there as well. she is realy phattening up. the b2... :smoke: she is goregeous man. so dank and that coffee-esque chocolate bubba kinda smell.. can't wait to puff some of this shit! lol like torture, these last few weeks.

hovz: hey man no worries on questions. as you can see, it is like pulling teeth getting me to type more than a few words. :D lmao i checked out your thread and left a post there, but didn't see any sick plants. send me a private message with a pic or two and what's going on and i'll check it out. but as you may have already seen, i buy the granular budswell guano not the liquid stuff. by granular i mean it is consistency of soil. you can get it by the $20 quart-ish bag, or by the ten pound or so $100 box. i usually just get the smaller bags. with that stuff it is just a matter of putting a quarter cup of guano on every two weeks and using plain water (or with your normal additives, accounting for PPM, ph, etc. depending on what additives you are rocking.)

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Damn Khaleel you are one hell of a grower. I remember reading your threads back when you were growing under T5's, because I was using T5's too, and man, you have come a long way! Keep up the good work bro. :)

Khaleel

Veteran
I remember reading your threads back when you were growing under T5's, because I was using T5's too, and man, you have come a long way!:)

that is awesome! i remember the t5's lol thanks for the post hush, you just brought back some fun memories. glad to hear i've progressed thanks again for the kudos and hope you enjoy the show bro

wow: thanks man roll a phatty cuz the pics are only gonna get snowier from here :joint: hehe

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Always fricking awesome coming into your thread khaleel bruz :good:
Everything is ticking along nicely in flower mate, drool inducing for sure :biggrin:
Hows the smells this far along now?? Fruity sour dankness?? :)

Khaleel

Veteran
Always fricking awesome coming into your thread khaleel bruz :good:
Everything is ticking along nicely in flower mate, drool inducing for sure :biggrin:
Hows the smells this far along now?? Fruity sour dankness?? :)

thanks boom! the dc crosses really don't stink up too much.. well, they have a strong smell but its more greasy/vegetatives wet poporri kinda smell.. the viper trainwreck is a chemical smelling turpentine kind of stuff, and the cherry is a fruity cherry-bubblegum on the real sweet side with a hint of citruis snuck in somewhere. can't wait for the smoke report time lol :yes:

D

DJXXPLATINUM

NICE PICS K....can't wait to see how you rock them twibl x killer chem...dj

Khaleel

Veteran
some tunes for the post :smoke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkl_Vq1SWKg

nameless: thanks man much obliged :tiphat: almost there..

dj: hiya bro, yeah me too.. lol in fact i decided what the hell there is no time like the present :canabis: and put the grandaddy purps and tw ibl f2's in the float and grow today. :D thanks again for the gifted beans, very excited to see what they got in store!

veg is looking good. finally have some roots on the cherry tw clones.. :yes: got the 5 KC x TW IBL seedlings that had roots going in cups.

picture.php

took clones to fill remaining slots in float and grow.. around 7 cherry's, a few viper tw's, and a couple of each of the dc crosses.

that means i currently have the following in my clone/seedling tray:

seeds

Trainwreck IBL F2
Killer Chem x Trainwreck IBL
Grandaddy Purple x Trainwreck IBL

clones
Viper x Trainwreck
Cherry Haze x Trainwreck
Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk
G-13 x Deep Chunk

now when i can post that i currently have a fat jar each of the above strains in my drawer, then we're talking lol :joint:

so here's a few shots of the bubba's starting week 7... the B2 is a keeper for sure, but if the b1 ends up being a small producer with outrageously strong herb, i'll keep her. :yes: got a lot of that bubba look to it, the deep dark purple stuff and velvety looking leaves. (not to mention this pheno has the crazy multi-tier leafs lmao

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk, pheno 1, day 49

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk, pheno 2, day 49

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

hmm, and what's this here? almost looks like a little bottom dweller fell off the G3. got trimmed, and hung itself up to quick dry for a couple days.. :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

lol i had to try em all out. just little branches that wouldn't have done much anyway. and i'm glad i did: i've been sick/ill the last few days, and smoking this early little frosty nug just made me feel like i'm floating.. like a blanket made of peaches over my head, and a light made of golden frost shining just above my eyes.. lol has a very smooth euphoric high; what you would expect from a super-early g-13 cross. i won't comment on taste or go too far into the smoke report cuz smoking a quick-dried, early, non-flushed nug is like eating cold gormet pizza, but it def has promise i will say that. i'm thoroughly medicated right now. :yes:

Khaleel

Veteran
couple more of the b1.. meant to make these into closeups but erased the originals too quick lol i'll do some macros again soon. looking pretty crystally

b1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Looking great in the garden, Khaleel. The Bubba x DC's are true to form, beefy frosty indicas! Are those f1's from Cannacopia?

As to yer Q about why people gotta assign you an -ism... they're simple minds & wanna put you in a box to make sense of their world. Take it as a sign post they're putting up for you to see, advertising what kind of person they are. I like to think that through rational discussion we can understand each other and at least respectfully disagree on the individual courses we chart. But I'm also aware that there are plenty of others who don't share that sentiment.

Khaleel

Veteran
Looking great in the garden, Khaleel. The Bubba x DC's are true to form, beefy frosty indicas! Are those f1's from Cannacopia?

As to yer Q about why people gotta assign you an -ism... they're simple minds & wanna put you in a box to make sense of their world. Take it as a sign post they're putting up for you to see, advertising what kind of person they are. I like to think that through rational discussion we can understand each other and at least respectfully disagree on the individual courses we chart. But I'm also aware that there are plenty of others who don't share that sentiment.

here, here, brother. very well put. and i suppose the moment i start to actively judge them thinking in my head "man these guys are stupid and this and that and this," i then myself succumb to that nonsense for as long as i allow it to be there.. you know it just occurred to me that the G20 meetings at the UN should require all world leaders to take two bong hits (minimum) of pre-98 bubba kush, then get a two hour massage with a happy ending, before any meetings to discuss anything. the truth is if everyone is in a good enough mood, these little picking these we do with/to each other just sort of disappear. hmm. well, i'll consider what i do to be my own little role in promoting world peace and joyful, mutually beneficial human interaction. :D lol thanks for the post ras!! oh yeah, yup the dc crosses are f1's ordered straight from the crazy cannacopia peeps themselves. no breeding room unfortunately so won't be making f2's out of em. at least not yet. maybe i could take one of the trainwreck ibl males (assume there'll be a couple at least) and cross it with the bubba kush x dc phenos.. hmmmmm :D

greyskull: glad you like it sir :artist: haha thanks for the kind words, best pics are yet to come!

Khaleel

Veteran
tonatiuh: here's a few pics of the killer chem seedlings, day two in dirt, for your lurking enjoyment :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts