growing with khaleel :D

Khaleel

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
khaleel
Howzit brother..?? Man those bishes are starting to fatten right up and so healthy and greeeeen.. Happy times a coming brother.. bbl peace n pufs..

sacKO

Khaleel

Veteran
NOICE......THE GIRLZ LOOK STELLAR ...DJ

thanks dj! and i see you made a post on my album, so i don't need to be coy about who they came from -- everyone give a hearty thank you :thanks: to dj for the next round of genes :D can't wait man, gonna get some good ones out of there i think. i was checking out the outdoor shots of your homies work.. very nice stuff!

sacko: thanks mang!! i can't wait for a few more weeks lmao :smoke: almost there. thinking the next sack i buy will be the last one for a while. after that i no longer need to buy. just open the cupboard and decide which one to smoke first. :yes:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:lurk:
im lookin forward to these almost as much as you homie....gonna let them go the whole 70 or whatever they take this time? :muahaha:
peace-T-

Khaleel

Veteran
:lurk:
im lookin forward to these almost as much as you homie....gonna let them go the whole 70 or whatever they take this time? :muahaha:
peace-T-

come on t like i would do that... :D ok you are psychic man, i'm already having to remind myself lol:tiphat: but i said all along, this run is for brotha T -- and they're going 70 days!!!! :dancer:

hahaha yup, me needing the money isn't an issue for once so the girls are going at least 70. of course a good chunk of one is gonna come down at about 60 cuz i'm tired of smoking local shit and my stuff at 60 will be better than the local lol :smoke: but we shall see the true glory of these gals. here, here. :friends:

thanks for the post and kudos bro!!

Hovz

Looking good mayne, ur messin with some good genetics there can't wait to see some more updates, i got a thread up finally, feel free to stop by. Stay safe, later. :wave:

Khaleel

Veteran
hovz: thanks man, i agree they are killer genes :D thanks for the post, i'll have to stop by and check out your thread g

viper and cherry are around week 3, the rest are at day 44. enjoy!!

picture.php

cherry haze x trainwreck

picture.php

viper x trainrweck

picture.php

picture.php

bubba kush x deep chunk 2

picture.php

picture.php

g-13 x deep chunk 2

picture.php

picture.php

oh yeah-- a few other pics too. walked in the veg room to discover this :nono:

picture.php

picture.php

thinking one of the boys (cats) jumped up to see what was goin on on top of the cloner/resovoir and the four foot shop light came crashing down. luckily no plants were injured, and i'll make sure the cats don't get in moving forward. just left the door wide open for a little more drying out than with it cracked, but not an issue to just leave it cracked. anyway, i did a hell of a job taking everything out then sweeping and cleaning and wiping but pretty sure i'll be getting a few cuts here and there in the future. shit was just a million little shards everywhere, of all sizes. sucked ballz. lol oh well. rigged up a proper little two foot cheapy floro from hardware store.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

went this route before and worked pretty well. anyway, all is well in the veg room. i did some more cloning and topping/fimming while at it, so looking pretty scarce in there but should see quite the canopy in a couple weeks when they are ready to go in, after these come down. :D

Khaleel

Veteran
btw the dc crosses will get another week of feeding, then it is time to start the flush and the gravity.. :canabis: almost there!!

Mrpiston38

woohoo brotha !!!!! yea if u ever do make a trip out my way hit me up and let me know, that will be fun. always looking good and glad to hear ur letting most of them go the 70+ they need. i felt the same way when i was growing. it seemed that my buds were better half mature then stuff i was getting. gl and always be safe.

Khaleel

Veteran
hey khaleel
i just stopped by to tell you that i love reading your growreport and i love your passion about this!!!

:tiphat:

thanks rural that's very nice of you!! and you are right on with your choice of words... our "passion" is really just the mechanism that god/the universe/"thus"/whatever uses to tell us what we are supposed to be doing with ourselves.. when that passion is growing this beautiful plant, it's like being an alien or something, loving what you do but knowing that you have to keep it a secret because "they" don't approve, even though that approval is a mistake in its own right... but i'm glad it is that way. i'm glad i have had to realize we need to do what we love (barring hurting others) even if it is deemed illegal or wrong by some. this understanding has set me free from seeing the world through the same narrowed eyes of most every "person" -- i would rather call them sheep. :D ok i digress... hmm, i see you have bob the builder as your avatar lmao nice choice man, he is a pimp :pimp3: enjoy the rest of the show brotha thanks again for the kind words

mr.p: i'm hopin it happens sooner rather than later lol haven't been to cali for a spell, it is definitely time to get the ol' surf board back under me feet :shark:

Khaleel

Veteran
btw congratulations to the egyptian people!! (mahbrook!!)

you know... i have been trying more and more to stay out of political arguments, because.. well mostly because i'd rather spend my time talking about something i enjoy talking about (if i'm gonna talk at all -- i'd rather be DOING something fun with my feet/hands/etc. ... hmm

talking is to living, what masturbation is to sex. the former feels a lot like the latter, but it still is not.

anyway, i got in a bit of a political conversation cuz i was happy as shit for egypt. as i would be for any nation in such circumstances that literally one day WILLED their oppressive leader out of office. (even if tunisia did it first lol) my take is that people need to make their own decisions. not let some asshole in a tie who sits in the capitol building do it for them. there may have been a point in history where this guy in a building had access to information that others did not. those times are no more. to me that is what is happening in the middle east. people taking control of their own fate, in spite of the fear that they could fail the task at hand.

but i for the life of me couldn't get this point across because the dude kept going to religious reasons. that the muslim brotherhood was gonna take over and it was a sign of the apocolypse and it was all about christianity v. islam and a clash of civilizations.. (i studied international relations and us foreign policy at a graduate level, not to mention later from a military perspective) anyway, i said all of these religions have about as much credibility as any of the other, to me--exactly none at all. he said, oh you're an atheist. i said, no i'm not. atheist are sure of themselves. i'm smart enough to know i have no way of knowing. (sounding dangerously close to donald rumsfeld..) so he said, oh then you're a zen buddhist. i said maybe that's closer, but no i don't buy into the chanting and citing passages in an even tone and striking the bell and lighting the incense all that crap either. (editor's note: i love nag champa and burn it habitually, but just because i like the smell not because i think the buddha will enter my heart lol he does that anyway. ohmm.... :blowbubbles:

so this is a rhetorical question, but how come i "have" to be one or another of one of these "-isms" religious or agnostic or atheist, etc. in some people's opinions? these folks always seem to be the type of folks that are the problem, in my experience. i don't get why people can't see there is a different option than having to choose one of the existing options available. obviously the first person to come up with any of the existing -isms created his/her own -ism... so why can't i be that person, and just have my own -ism. which mine would be i don't have to have one, because the way i see it worrying about stuff you can't control and can never really know or understand is a waste of the precious time and energy which you have. all religions and wise people and shit all say that in one way or another, and i don't even need to listen to that because life itself tells me the same thing. if you are in the garden and trimming fan leaves or cloning, and your mind is thinking about something else, you will probably fuck something up. it could be big, it could be little, but your chances are better off if you are "into" what you are doing. if you ever go rock climbing or get in a mma match etc., you are constantly in the moment. when your life literally depends on it it, it is easy to understand. but imagine if that is the secret to happiness? just always trying to be in the moment. in a pragmatic sense, if nothing else. commit your resources to the task at hand in order to do it best. well, the task at hand is "living" -- so i commit my limited resources to living instead of what might come after it or before it or "for eternity". eternity never seems to make it here. only "now" does, and it's always there, day after day, moment after moment. :)

anyway, all that tangential information aside (just medicated of course folks :joint: lol), i am fully aware it is my own opinion and logic need not apply thus i could be completely (am completely) wrong on the issue and will be frying in a pit of fire or ice or whatever religion ends up being right and i have to answer to it's god. hopefully it's god likes good weed. :smoke: but i'll have none of wasting any of my precious time on any of it when there might be something joyful to talk about or experience. well, i won't waste anymore time than the few minutes i just did typing all this haha.

pickles are cool because they are somehow magically able to last longer than cucumbers. :artist:

Mrpiston38

ok first off I love the pickle comment... best ever. second AND THIS IS MY OWN OPINION (please dont hate) but religion i feel was invented by people who were to scared to live life by there own rules and needed something or someone or an ideal to guide them in there day to day life. Not to say that there are people whom are better people becasue they believe in GOD or JC. O to life by words written ina book second third hand etc. and remember people JC did not write the bible (if you wernt already aware of this tid bit of info. BUT if we as humans and people believe that we truly understand and grasp the concept of a GOD would be....... well unfortunatly Humans cant truly grasp this. Please like i said before dont hate for honesty, and woohoo for egypt for pulling heads from ass, stoping the destruction and desicration there history and focusing on getting there astragned leader out of office. and with that being said i believe that there is a higher power, mostly tho i think its our common sence and our conchents (or how ever its spelled) that steers us in what we hope to be the right direction.

Mr.P

Smoking Gun

Hey there 'leel,

bummer to hear about your light crashing, its happened to me too, I made sure to mop up the floor and that seemed to get everything up.

Those Vipers and Cherry's are taking off in the flowering room, they will probably yield you a bunch of tasty herb.

GeorgeWBush

Veteran
Religion is a way to control and suppress the spirit, and to keep people fighting. This is how it's been for a very very long time. Truth is no one knows what lies beyond, regardless of what their ancient sacred scripts say. When confronted with someone who thinks their way is the only right one, I find it best to just nod and let them think they're right. They will anyway.

As far as the guy trying to categorize you... I think that's just human nature. When the mind can't put a label on someone or something, it usually finds finds this unsettling, and struggles even harder to do so.

Khaleel

Veteran
mr.p: very well said. it is a tough subject to talk about, because it literally means more than life and death and is easy to step on others feelings... but i think you put it sensitively enough. thanks for the comment bro. this place has a very valuable therpeutic element to it, and its because i can ramble on like this when the mood strikes me. :D

smoking gun: hey brotha! :wave: thanks for stopping in and the post -- the cherry is already stinking everything way up... gonna be crazy when there are 10 of the bishes in there lol i love that problem though. can always get another fan and filter. :canabis:

g-dub:
When confronted with someone who thinks their way is the only right one, I find it best to just nod and let them think they're right. They will anyway.
dude this is probably one of the truest things i've ever read in my life. i know so because i recognize it applies to me when i get going on a soap box lol you and mr. p are both on the same page as i am, i think.. probably as a lot of folks on this site. i hope everyone gets there eventually... but then again that very notion seems dangerous to me. that as soon as i start pushing people in that direction "they should be going" i am doing that which i loathe--telling someone how to live their life. i'll stick to just getting them very high on gorgeous, organically-grown weed. the "truth" of life then comes out on its own. :ying: i agree completely on the labelling comment as well... the mind wants to put a name on something, or else sends a "does not compute" message to the rest of us. :D

back to the whole grow room thing (hehe--thanks for humoring me mr.p and gdub) -- the trainrweck x killer chems are starting to show some action!! :woohoo: should have baby shots in a few days!!

Smoking Gun

btw thankfully it was just the cheapy shop light and not some t-5s or a hps or anything. :nono: lol thanks again for the post sg, good to see you bro :wave:

I guess that's one of the good things about using cheap-o Home Depot gear, who cares if it breaks. I would be majorly pissed if something valuable were to crash. But what is really more important than that is it didn't harm any plants, that would have been what annoyed me, but no plants harmed no foul,