What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Growing With GDK-

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hey IC.
I figured it was time to start a diary, since i have finally got a full table of plants going again. Had a rough summer where i lost a bunch of mother plants and clones, but im slowly recuperating. Heres a little stats:
Flower room is lit by 3 x 600w aircooled HPS. 4 x 8 DTW table with 14 x 3 gal pots with a 50/50 mix of coco/perlite. Automated drippers connected to a 2500L/h (660gph) pump, in a 50 gal reservoir. I use RO water or rain mixed with tapwater for cal/mag.
Mother room is lit by a 400w MH Adjustawing and mothers are handwatered in soil.
Both rooms are cooled by passive intake with fresh outside air coming in. I do have a mobile AC to handle RH and low nighttime temps in the flower room.
Like i mentioned i had a RA infestation this summer and lost some of my mother plants, and a couple rounds of clones. But things are finally back on track and this run is my first monocrop ever. The cut im rocking is a very special cutting selected from Kromes limited release of The White X NL5 x Leopard Kush X Pure Kush. The cut goes by the name Niterider, and is a truly unique plant. Metallic lemon kush flavor with extreme potency. Frost on top of frost too.
Theres 14 x 3gals on the table, and they have been veggin for about 3-4 weeks startin under the 400w halide and then under a single 600w, and finally under all 1800w. They have been topped once and since tied down and spread out for a (somewhat) even canopy. I have been growing sog style in soilbeds since forever, so im still learning about how long to veg fewer plants and canopy management. So all tips, tricks and advice is always more than welcome. Im using Canna Coco A+B base nutes @ 1.2 ec/5.8 ph with Grotek Silica @ 1ml/L. Have been handwatering @ 1L/day until today, but will fire up the drippers and feed em twice a day with about a liter per feeding. They are starting to look like they could use it and the pots are gettin kinda light only gettin fed once per day. Anyways...pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mother room:
picture.php

I think ill flip these come sunday, but im not sure. Gonna bump up the feeding frequency, so they should take off the next cpl of days, but im not sure if theyll be big enough to flip. I have only grown this lady single cola style so im not sure how she reacts to having multiple tops. Like i said...any advice is welcome.

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Heres a few images of what the Niterider looks like when grown sog style in soil:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

X

xweed420

wow the Niterider look aswome man and is frosty from top to bottom:joint:

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey GDK I think I'm growing some kin of your Niterider, the Krome White Triangle and one cross of KWTxChocolope. I think they're pretty similar in resin yield, wich is really good!

I'll follow this thread, keep pics coming and best luck :wave:

ps: What do you mean with RA infestation?

:wave:

Quick question, when you said you were growing in soil beds, did you mean all your plants were in one "body" of soil?

Sorry in advance if that turns out to be a stupid quick question. :tumbleweed:

TripleDraw27

Veteran
Quick question, when you said you were growing in soil beds, did you mean all your plants were in one "body" of soil?

Sorry in advance if that turns out to be a stupid quick question. :tumbleweed:

thats correct. several folks on here do it with success. Whether it be coco or soil.

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran

Tha Don passin thru...what up Marl..thanx for peeping.

Good luck GDK.....this cut is fire!!!

Thanks man...u know this girl?

Bear!!! Getcha popcorn and dabs out brother!

I can almost taste it through the screen lol.

Thanks for checking in!

good to see that you are up and running again bro, after all that shit last summer

Thanks my brother...yea its nice to be up and running again.

looking good on your end my friend, that niterider looks proper GDK count me in for the ride

Heya Bird...good ta have ya here homie..

<----------- pulls up chair to watch.

<------------Likes to watch

Sorry in advance if that turns out to be a stupid quick question.

Yes bed = one large container for all the plants. Welcome to the show..

I'm in bro!

:lurk:
:friends:

Always a pleasure having family over. Make yaself comfortable and kick your shoes of brothers..

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
wow the Niterider look aswome man and is frosty from top to bottom:joint:

Thanks man..yes she is a very special plant.

Nice plants and flowers GDK.

Nice to have ya here LAION.

front row...get it done F.A.M. - :respect:

:lurk:

dank.Frank

I had a feeling youd stop by my friend...happy to have ya here.

Hey GDK I think I'm growing some kin of your Niterider, the Krome White Triangle and one cross of KWTxChocolope. I think they're pretty similar in resin yield, wich is really good!

I'll follow this thread, keep pics coming and best luck

ps: What do you mean with RA infestation?

Heya Noreason. Well the KWT is a S1 of this cut. I know the guys responsible and have tried to tell them that the KWT name is super idiotic. Why not name it what it is, instead of fooling ppl to believe this is the original Triangle cut...seedy indeed. RA´s are Root Aphids.
Good to have ya here also brother.

nice set-up and genetics! will sure follow!

good luck brother! :wave:

Thanks man...you are always welcome here my friend.

Stay Safe