What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing Inside the Box

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya buzzed day :wave:
No worries mate, sorry your electrical is gone, hope it gets restored soon. Your new closets sound awesome dude, I think you'll be very happy, thats a good amount of space. Thanks for the props and visit bd!

Side note: Reminds me, want to apologize to my friends for not visiting as often as I'd like - getting better means I need to be proactive taking care of my bod - a full time job for the time being - until I catch up with the healin - and caring for children after school. My time machine is on order :biglaugh:, hope to gather more free time as the months fly by...

Hiya T :wave:
Always good to cya lurkin or not buddy! Thanks mate! I'm drooling remembering the smell of that perfumy lady...

Hiya Big D :wave:
Thanks mate! She makes my job easy!

Hiya iGro4Me and High Lowlander :wave:
Wow guys - thanks for the compliment! I gotta get in an inspired mood more often! :laughing:

Hiya Black Ra1n :wave:
Thanks for the visit and props my friend! Just noticed in your sig - have you enlarged your veg area? :woohoo: Are you the OGA genetics librarian? WOOT

Hiya Kal-El :wave:
Thanks much mate! She does look tasty - have to tie my hands down to keep from choppin her whenever I open the cab :biglaugh: BTW Supe - what's the effect of PINK kryptonite?

Update next...

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Weekend update:

Weekend update:

Mongrul day 52 flower

Coming down sometime in the next 7-10 days - still showing some clear trichs - smells like she's competing with Chanel #5 :laughing:

The rest are at day 34

Ak47 / BlueShiva

Bogglegum / DAxCH

Minikush

Figured out the right fert levels, all are greening and fattening up. Should be real smelly in here in another 4-5 weeks.

My favorite smell of the week is the DAxCH - fresh lemony scent - never grew out Apollo before - great aroma!

The BBxSTD had to be chopped - hermied. A problem with this run of BBxSTD seeds - sometime I need to germ a bunch of these seeds to find a nice girl - that stays a girl :biglaugh: Something about an obese StrawDeez that is very appealing:laughing:

Back later - have a great day! -MGJ

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya bartender187 :wave:
Didn't cya slip in the door! Thanks buddy, we aim to please:joint: yes, very frosty in there, and I'm very happy out here - lucky to have these frosty ladies - nice smorgasbord to sample next month. Howya been mate?

Bonzo

Veteran
W00000 H00000!! GOOD TO SEE YOU mgj my Brotha, I'll be in touch SOOOOON!!! NO TIME GOTTA RUUUUUUUUUN:yoinks:

BIG LOVE AND RESPECT!!

PEACE

BONZ

NAM MYOHO RENGE KYO!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Sir :wave:
Thanks for the props my friend! Not much longer!

Hiya Bonz :wave:
Always good to cya my friend! Thx for visiting - looking forward to catchup... Be safe be happy!

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Weekend update...

Weekend update...

Mongrul day 60 flower

She still has a good amount of clear trichs - I'm thinking harvesting end of the week.

The rest are at day 42

AK47 / Blue Shiva

Bogglegum / DAxCH

MiniKush

Have a great day! -MGJ

K

Kal-El

Pics look good, as usual.
What do you mean about the effect on my pink kryptonite?

Anima

Heya MGJ!!! :wave:

SUPER GREEN!! Your plants that is. The look nice and happy every single one :yes:

It looks like you could take down a large animal with one of those Mongrul spears!

The AK looks like she has broken her bonds! looks like she's gonna need more support for her sparkling bosom/blossom. She's gonna be huge!

And look at that BLUE SHIVA!! What pheno do they call that? "The cob-bud pheno" (say it ten times fast..it's fun :D

what else...the Boggle gum reveg- it looks like it is making little rock hard gumball nugs! She sure is a strong plant I bet you could reveg again!

And let's not forget that DAxCH standing tall - that closeup budshot was my fav from the last set.. Look at that sativa sugar:yoinks: :woohoo: And lemon to boot!

And the minikush- the where-in-the-heck-did-that-come-from wonder! nothing mini about that plant! Looks like some sativa succlence there too!

And congrats on getting your cloning skills up to more successes than failures! The sky is the limit :abduct: (or not) hehehe

Peace and kindness my friend
-Anima

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Kal-El :wave:
Never heard of pink kyptonite - so thought I'd ask Jor-El's son... about the pink meteors of Krypton. Jes makin conversation... Re: your seeds - who are the parents of pink kryptonite?

Hiya Anima :wave:
Wow - thanks buddy! I really liked the Cob Bud Pheno :biglaugh:

The MiniKush started throwing bananas - so I isolated her in another area after tweezing what I could see - don't want her seeding everything else.

I'm really liking the DAxCH too - looks like an Apollo pheno - she's almost done, I figure another 7-10 days. I saved one of the males - hope to make more seeds of her this summer.

And the AK - lovely swelling and frost this week - smelling bery cherry - glad I was able to clone some cuts :yes: She will be a staple in the garden!

Be safe be happy -MGJ

noexcuses

Hey Mr Greenjeans

Great grow you've got going there, looks sweet.
The mongrel looks soooo tastey, can't wait for the harvest pics.
Pulled myself a seat and sat my lazy arse down here cause I know it's gonna be good.

anyway good luck man but i don't think you'll need it!
Noexcuses

K

Kal-El

picture.php

Pink Kryptonite; mom is an unknown indica and dad is a hashberry.

hazy

Veteran
That AK47 and the mongrul look mighty nice. So does that blue shiva.
Always lots of good looking plants and buds to see over here.

:wave:

And the AK - lovely swelling and frost this week - smelling bery cherry - glad I was able to clone some cuts :yes: She will be a staple in the garden!

Be safe be happy -MGJ

Bery cherry :yummy: I think I can almost taste it overhere :biglaugh:
Sounds great Mr GJ :respect: BTW that blue shiva really does look blue :yoinks: :abduct:

:lurk: Low

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya T :wave:
Thanks buddy! I'll send you a frosty nug by special delivery carrier pigeon :woohoo:

Hiya noexcuses :wave:
Welcome to the garden! Thanks for visiting with kind words! Harvest shots of the Mongrul coming up next - hope you enjoy!

Hiya Kal-EL :wave:
Wow - thanks for posting the parents and photo mate - she's a beaut - love the pink hairs - the hashberry must've been a colorful pop :yes::rasta:

Hiya hazy :wave:
Thanks for the kudos buddy - I'm very lucky to have such nice ladies! Gonna be a tuti fruti summer... :joint:

Hiya Low :wave:
Thanks my friend! The night time temps have been great lately - even the mongrul which was green last run has a bit of blue / purp to her this time :yes:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Weekend update

Weekend update

Lotsa pics tonight...

All of these are at day 49...

AK47 / Blue Shiva

Both of these look to yield - next run they should be fatter. The AK is really frosting up now - the BlueShiva stalled for a week but has started growing again. Both girls are happy chubbies :woohoo:

Bogglegum / DAxCH / MiniKush

Bogglegum is filling in - nice dense buds, at least a couple weeks longer for her I think. The DAxCH is frosting up and should be ready soon, very strong lemon smell :yummy: The MiniKush is ok in isolation - starting to frost up.

Mongrul day 65 harvest day
She's a beauty - a bit of lavender color this run :yes: Last picture is a dried nug I picked to taste a week ago :yummy:

Hope everyone had a great holiday weekend! -MGJ

Latest posts

Latest posts