What's new

Growing Inside A Speaker 101!! earluwonder skunk & Big Bud.

johnnybsmokin

Hey Christoph, looking forward to the development of this new plant and seeing your new cab m8, just waiting on some pics now.... wishing you the best for this grow.

Cheers

bloodlock

Hi man! Hope the move of your girl to the new cab goes well, I will eagerly await some pictures of her new home!

thanks ghost! im pretty sure she is a gal, and the guy i got it from said that he flushed it because he over nuted her, right before he gave her to me XD

hey fuzz, thanks for stopping by, ill have to check at walmart and see what i can find!

johnny and bloodlock, thanks for stopping in, ill have pictures up shortly!

unfortunately, i have taken sick, and i have a nasty fever, so i havent been able to get out to walmart this weekend, but hopefully when i recover this week, i will be able to head out and ill have everything i need to build this new cab!

currently it is just the case, with a fan that came with the case, installed in the back, and ive taped a carbon filter pad to the back, to block the light, which seems to be working well, so ill figure out a more permanent application, maybe i will get a tupperware container and put it in there, and tape the whole thing so there is a bit of space between the fan and the filter pad. hmm... :thinking:

anyways, ill have some pictures up later guys :tiphat:

cant wait to hear from you,

christoph.

alright guys, time for all of the pictures of my plants!

heres my new gal, in all her glory :tiphat:

2.jpg

second view

2.jpg

stem close up

2.jpg

here she is after her first training.

2.jpg

second view

2.jpg

she is looking healthy, and after this lst, she should be growing atlest 6 new nodes! there is tons of spots all down her stem.

and my other plant is looking very healthy too!

here are some new pictures on her!

here you can see all four of her nodes, the two main ones are filling out ALOT!

2.jpg

right hand side main node:

2.jpg

left hand side main node:

2.jpg

and last but not least, a root shot (i know, not the best looking roots, but it doesnt seem to be effecting the plant's growth):

2.jpg

thats all the pictures for now guys! my other plant is recieving barely any care, because its a male, and therefore is doing poorly.

cant wait to hear from you guys!

christoph.:dance013:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Great job buddy!! Lady is looking very nice indeed christoph!!
proud of ya bro..
You can get everything you need at wally-world or canadian tire
take care

seedlingstarter - hey seedling, ive actually doubled my grow scheme! its the same brand speaker, but a sub woofer, it had two 15 watt bulbs, but recently i put a 24 watt in there in exchange of a 15 watt, and i plan to grab some 15 watt full spectrum growing bulbs :)

glad you stopped by buddy!

christoph.

rope

I think its great how some people end up growing where other people would have a hard time fitting their stash :D
But everyone has their own limitations and this seems to work good enough for most!
One day I'll be growing in speakers! very inspiring

rope - ide find it hard to keep my stash in the area that i grow too :p im VERY happy that ive inspired someone to grow in a speaker box!

christoph.

Dimebagg

hey christoph, nice grow brother

So your using DWC AND soil?!? pretty interesting experiment.

If youre still deciding on a light setup, Im going to have to suggest finding a security light too. 75w HPS would do great in your setup.

I was torn between getting a nice PH reader also. Instead of even messing with trying to keep my PH stabilized and monitored, I just use PH buffering nutes. Floranova is well priced, and keeps my plants nice and healthy. As long as theyre healthy, who cares what PH is :)

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey christoph!! Really nice job bro..You are learning fast and that impresses me...
a ph tester is important but Dimebagg is right.you get to know your plants after awhile and they can tell you what they need. the ph in my soil has been all over the map, but look at the plant! Green as can be..
keep up the great work buddy

Dimebagg thanks for the compliements man! soil and hydro is a very interesting concept, and i dont think ive ever really seen someone take it as seriously as i have, a pot IN a DWC :p

i've definitly been thinking security light, its looking like a great, cheap, way to go. ive just got a problem with having to hook it up, and where too get a good cool tube, because im thinking ill need it.

ive got a liquid PH tester, but have yet to use it too check my rez's PH. all ive been using is plantprod 20-20-20

BC Chronic - thanks bro, you've helped alot man! my plant is green as can be now and im very satisfied. :)

alright, well ive had to fill up my babies rez OVERNIGHT, it was empty after a day and a half, rediculas, she is drinking so much. im gunna try to find a bigger rez.

here's a color correct picture (ive no idea how i managed to get the color right for this shot) of my little PK lady, she has bounced back, and is looking super healthy. would keeping her under a 42 watt in a box that is 30 Celsius a bad idea? because there is really no more room for her in my other box.

2.jpg

perhaps ill have a picture of the canopy up later, but for now, im out!

christoph :dance013:

no ones responded yet :comfort:

but still, heres your canopy shot, invisible audience :)

2.jpg

note: my little clone has been moved into the PC case. to make room for my EWS monster!

#1cheesebuds - hey thanks cheese! great too see you stopping by!

heres a little picture of my clone in her big new box, bit things are expected from her :p

an HPS is lookin to go in there!

any suggestions?

2.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts