What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing in the 5th dimension

2 weeks ago
picture.php

yesterday
picture.php

narrow leaves on the Zamaldelica
picture.php

Close up of Zamaldelica
picture.php

T

Teddybrae

I believe you had an out of body experience. I think they are common. It's funny how we give them names ... when really they are Experiences that need no words.
So reluctant are we humans to accept that there are other dimensions to the World that people would rather believe their experiences involve beings from outer space.
Of course we are trained to disbelieve our senses in favour of theories and religions. The great god of "Science" for example.
Better tho to keep your experiences to yourself. Not because people will scorn you ... but because those experiences are what give you personal power. You '... know'.

Peace out ..

That's what I stated in my first post, I had a few out of body experiences.

I don't care about keeping things to myself, I don't care what happens to me, I will always speak my truth

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Right on broda, you have some interesting genetics going on! Im tagging along the ride!

Ive had a share of mushroom trips that took me to another dimension for sure! This is a crazy life, gotta enjoy the ride!

Best of luck, peace!

here were my two favorite buds of the trip...
the lambs bread was pretty intense and was the only sativa option they really had at the shop in Kingston. they mostly had GG, sour D, and other similars.
this one was perfect smoking up in the hills at the kingston dub club, getting irie.

picture.php

picture.php

this jar is "golden back gorilla" , i couldn't get any info on the genetics on this one but it was the only available sativa at kaya in st. ann parish. they had others like love triangle, flo, Jamaican skunk, girl scout cookies(but they called it unruly). this bud was pretty mellow but still had me floating.

picture.php

picture.php

that was another thing, i actually went there and talked with the owner about working on the farm, and then he directed me to his two head growers at the farm and they showed me around. They change name of certain strains, they showed me a few. whatever im not hating on it, its just what they do. the plants were pretty small in 25gal smart pots inside a 15k sq ft greenhouse. but they did have hundreds maybe a thousand in there.

They offered 2 months of on probation work with no pay, starting at the bottom of course.
Dont really have the funds to make it work, most of my family is down in Kingston about 1.5 hours away and tolls are like 20-35$us each way depending on the size of your vehicle.
not to mention all the killing in jamaica, and now the dengue fever is there, and its so hot even now in January.
haha California never looked so good.

thailer

wow and i thought working for minimum wage on farms here that want loads of experience was a shit move. you know how to grow pot and you're qualified. you shouldn't have to work for free for two months. what stops them from firing you when the two months is over?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I hope you find a bodhi's blueberry x snow lotus as nice as mine.
[/FONT]

wow and i thought working for minimum wage on farms here that want loads of experience was a shit move. you know how to grow pot and you're qualified. you shouldn't have to work for free for two months. what stops them from firing you when the two months is over?

business people are just interested in profit, this guy is planning on doubling every two months. they had the materials out at the farm to build another 15k greenhouse, with plans to put another up after that. not to mention building out multiple dispensaries across the island, he could totally afford to pay me but he just wanted to see how serious i was. i get it, but at the same time its not for me.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I hope you find a bodhi's blueberry x snow lotus as nice as mine.
[/FONT]

you know i did find a really nice one, super stinky and tasty. smelled almost like a Chinese spice with a kushy funk.
unfortunately i couldn't save any cuts from last year. i lost all my cuts and now im looking for new ones. im also out of those seeds.
but i suspect i will find something similar in another bodhi snow lotus cross.
what was your BBS like jellyfish?

another bodhi pack im excited to try outside this year is cherry queen(fat cherry afghani x omg)

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
you know i did find a really nice one, super stinky and tasty. smelled almost like a Chinese spice with a kushy funk.
unfortunately i couldn't save any cuts from last year. i lost all my cuts and now im looking for new ones. im also out of those seeds.
but i suspect i will find something similar in another bodhi snow lotus cross.
what was your BBS like jellyfish?

another bodhi pack im excited to try outside this year is cherry queen(fat cherry afghani x omg)

Nothing like yours, lol! Mine has a bit of sweet blueberry flavor on the inhale and the exhale.

I actually have a jar of it around here somewhere- been looking for it all week! If I find it, I'll give you a fresh report, I'm going from memory right now.:tiphat:

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Jamaica sounds like an awesome place to visit! Definitely wanna check it out sometime soon, especially now that you can get some legal stuff... that lambsbread looks nice, I wonder how close to the original it is...

Nice to hear there are some nice phenos to be found in the BBS! I popped 3 last month, got 2 fems and 1 male, gonna make f2s for since these are the last 3 seeds I got, I grew 1 fem long time ago, made bunch of mistakes along the way and didnt come out great... lets hope I can redeem myself and find a keeper!

thailer

i'm about to pop tranquil elephantizer (snow lotus x 88 g13 hp) and make F3's. i'm hoping to find a nice male. it's only five beans but its discontinued so i'm holding out a lotta hope. lol

Nothing like yours, lol! Mine has a bit of sweet blueberry flavor on the inhale and the exhale.

I actually have a jar of it around here somewhere- been looking for it all week! If I find it, I'll give you a fresh report, I'm going from memory right now.:tiphat:

Nice! Yeah I expected some type of berry or sweet terpines, not in my pack. Most were bland/no flavour but we're all heavy with trichromes.
One of them had this Chinese food/ almost garlicky smell with a nice kushy funk on top. It must of been from the snow lotus. But it was savoury not sweet at all.

Yeah when you find that jar feel free to add more about it here. I love bodhi's work. Between him and Ace it's pretty much all I smoke.

Jamaica sounds like an awesome place to visit! Definitely wanna check it out sometime soon, especially now that you can get some legal stuff... that lambsbread looks nice, I wonder how close to the original it is...

Nice to hear there are some nice phenos to be found in the BBS! I popped 3 last month, got 2 fems and 1 male, gonna make f2s for since these are the last 3 seeds I got, I grew 1 fem long time ago, made bunch of mistakes along the way and didnt come out great... lets hope I can redeem myself and find a keeper!

Jamaica is interesting for sure. If you go, or if anyone goes just be on your toes.
People want to steal from you, and there are killers on the streets. It's a place of contradictions, beautiful landscapes and people but also violence and crushing poverty.

I recommend that people do check out things outside of hotels but just be safe.
The dub club in Kingston was amazing, everyone was nice there. And smoking on fat spliffs outside at a sound system is an experience for your soul. Really bring you to a higher level.

Good luck on those BBS, I'm mad I didn't make any f2s. But I do have pollen from BBS in the fridge from last summer. So trying to figure out who to hit with that.

i'm about to pop tranquil elephantizer (snow lotus x 88 g13 hp) and make F3's. i'm hoping to find a nice male. it's only five beans but its discontinued so i'm holding out a lotta hope. lol

Hell yeah!! I love the 88g13hp crosses, and with snow lotus you can't go wrong.
I'm planning on doing a ssh x 88g13hp outside this year.
Those crosses are always the quickest to be done, and are potent with interesting odours.

2 years ago I had a godhead that finished in the end of Sept, still am pissed about not making seeds with it or cloning it.

That's the thing with bodhi's freebies, they are better then most peoples seeds they sell.

Latest posts

Latest posts