What's new

Growcraft x330 for early seedling veg settings

mountainoutlaw

Im about to around 25 seedlings under a small 6500k led ..after they break ground, the only other light i have on hand that will be big enough to further develope them for the outdoor half shade nursery...is the Chilledlogic growcraft x330.

Now this is a really highout put light. Diodes are 301H with some far reds. Diodes are 50 percent 5000k and 50 percent 3000k. I can adjust it anywhere between 33 - 330 watts.

Ive never tried raise seedlings with a highpowered mostly flowering led.

What distance and wattage would you recommend? Thanks

Corpselover Fat

3up330w24inch_2x4.jpg

If you ran it 24/7 in a 2*4 tent I would not advice more than 50% at 24" for vegging plants. That would be fairly high dli of ~40. For seedlings you could probably start around 25% or even lower. If you run less hours adjust accordingly. If you want to save a bit of energy you can hanging it lower and adjust intensity. If you have a larger area with no reflective walls you might want to use a meter to determine how much light you are losing.

mountainoutlaw

Thanks, this will be a open area with some reflective walls..just short term until the girls get strong. Very good info. Thanks dude

mountainoutlaw

View attachment 18846388

If you ran it 24/7 in a 2*4 tent I would not advice more than 50% at 24" for vegging plants. That would be fairly high dli of ~40. For seedlings you could probably start around 25% or even lower. If you run less hours adjust accordingly. If you want to save a bit of energy you can hanging it lower and adjust intensity. If you have a larger area with no reflective walls you might want to use a meter to determine how much light you are losing.
On seedlings would you still hang at 24?

Latest posts

Latest posts