What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks more then ok 2 me....but hey thats me point of view ;)

Mrpiston38

HA im sure that its true homie, I was just trying to make u laugh hehe, ur space looks great and i love how u stager ur perpetual its inspiring :) must Respect

Mr.P

S

sweetypie

Looks killer old friend! One question, is there a growing mountain of used soil in your backyard?

Nice setup. I had some SF OG and it was the shit. Its making my mouth water for the SF diesel. I have been trying to read through this and i was wondering how do you water all those? i dont see any piping or drip set up.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Core-wattup brotha,ryt on,if they get the Core seal of approval i must be doin okay then eh? :D
peace-T-

loki-sup maing,rightous bro,thanks for the kind words.them sfd grow nice and uniform.i was goin around the room last night and found a beautiful sfd #10...looks nothing like the 1's...or the other 10's i grew so far.seems it was flipped at the perfect height or something and these buds are EXTRA DENSE ...ill get a few side by sides of her and a 1 tonight.
peace-T-

mr.p-ryt ryt,me too :D ....thats the only way i kno bro or else the schedule gets all outta whack ya kno....i hate waiting onger then needed to harvest but if you dont sstay on top of things,groups go in late then tht puts ur harvest behind,throws off x planting days yatta yatta....too easy to get behind if i get lazy ;)
peace-T-

maj-sup maing,good to see ya as always O.G ...thanks for chimin in bro.
peace-T-

sweetypie-hey there???...i guess u will let me kno who u are in a p.m? :D
LOL thats actualy a good question,no no mountain yet,i have a homie in the outskirts tht has a big ass pile in his yard tho ;) lol ...he reuses it,so when i need him to he just comes and picks it all up.he uses it for his outdoor and indoor adventures,and all around the place where he needs it on his property.next summer im gonna build a big ass flower bed or garden or hook up the front yard though put some use to it around here....his yard looks pimped out from all my good soil hehehe.
peace-T-

bubba-wattuptho...ya man this shits smellin so good it keeps me happy just knowin its all comin down in a 2 1/2 - 3 short weeks.as far as watering...by hand maing,thats how i do.i have a sub pump i hook to a garden hose w a wand on it....i use a 40 gallon rubbermaid trash can to mix nutes in,put in the pump and plug it in...been thinkin of puttin in some blumats or hydro halos but for now ill just keep doin like i been doin forever.
peace-T-

graham-wattup bud....well the reason i double up the cups is,i cut holes in the bottoms of the 1st cups for drainage...but i dont want it to run everywhere and get tht wood them cups are on all wet...could make for mold or some other bs i dont want my roots touching ya kno?also the run off will be in tht 2nd cup and i believe them roots can sense it,if the get dry,theyll go searchin for some water..itll be there ;)
peace-T-

MoNeY-whats crackalackin my brotha?...you kno me just doin what i do and tryin to stay sucka free :D...hit u up the other day but u musta been still at wrk or somethin...get at me bro.
peace-T-

spaded-hell ya bruh :respect: i still have 1in veg to make the mama from,just need to get some soil so i can up-pot her...whats the stretch like on these chikas F.A.M. ?
peace-T-

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
cool im curious about what you chose as a watering method as well. i didnt think you would be handwatering for too terribly long. whats the parameters of your flowering room if you dont mind T? im sry if you listed it already...

ps you know i was jk ab it looking ok in here, id say its moderate at best lol
really though, one of my favorite shows right now. doing it proper T

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nameless-har hardy har har :D :muahaha:
ryt on maing,im glad ur diggin the thread..got some fresh pics to keep it interesting.
peace-T-

******************************PICS*********************
this is how i water/feed...fill the rubbermaid,mix nutes,ph,put the pump on the hose,and boombattabing...

picture.php

some sfd side by sides w the #10 and the #1 ...this sfd 10 is a mf when its not topped.buds seem to get denser...

picture.php

picture.php

some randoms,im sure u guys will be able to tell the 1's from the 10's by ur own eye.the differences are pretty obvious...i knew they were real different when i kept both phenos,but this just keeps gettin better and better.:woohoo:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks for droppin in :joint:

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sometims bro,plus i already have a bad back....duckwalkin around in there lol....good thing i clean up the bottoms or there would be nowhere for me to work...under the canopy is my area :D
peace-T-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
picture.php
Fucking righteous bruz
picture.php

Gotta be the dankest thread on ICMag mate :good:
:gday:

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Tona - CDDs stretch is 2-3x depending on dro/soil. If u flower em big and they got room for legs they'll prob average 2.5x

- SubN

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
b00m-wattup bruh,thanks for tht big compliment yo.im tryin to keep it funky in here,im glad you appreciate the efforts.
peace-T-

spaded-oh shit,i hope i didnt flip them too big,i hate runnin out of headroom and them goin past the hoods.i kno the last few runs i got extra stretch from the high temps and humidity....hope these chikas stay in check...from the looks do u think they gonna go nuts or i flipped them on time?
peace-T-