What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
milo-thanks bro,i appreciate it maing :friends:....peace-T-

b00m-wattup maing,hehehe i aint no role model :D
:laughing:thanks for droppin the good vibes everytime man.idk about the dankest on IC but im tryin to hold my neck of the forums down ;) :muahaha:
peace -T-

Karma-wattup my friend,always good to see you pop in the thread.thanka maing,i hope u enjoy seeing them grown out as much as i enjoy growing them.
you already know my brother,the smell is gettin pretty intense right about now fasho.
peace-T-

marlo-sup yo,thanks for poppin in with the kind words....yea maing tht 10 is growin on me like a mf yo.shes gettin outta control swelled. :woohoo:
peace-T-

mr.p-wattup maing....bro,i promise you,you dont want to be any kind of insect in my room *grabs sticky traps* :muahaha:
hehehe soon you will have ur hands full in ur space too.
peace-T-

CF-ryt ryt,glad ya diggin on them shots bro.just doin what i do ;)
peace-T-

mugg-coo,coo,OK is better then shitty :tipshat:
peace-T-

HUGE-wattup yo,thanks for chimin in...well really bro they have alot of room between pots so i just slide a few here and there and make me a path to get around where i need to....CAREFULLY...:D
peace-T-

MoNEy-waaaaassssaaaaaaaapeniiiiiin pimpin, fasheezy brotha,you kno i appreciate the good vibes.hit me up and let me kno what it do.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mountain high-thanks for the good vibes bro.
peace-T-

capt-ryt ryt.
peace-T-

nameless-uh,ok....not sure what you mean yo but do ur thang :D
peace-T-

cheese...right around 30 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SFD 10...can not mf wait to run a mono crop of these....wrkn on the clones in a couple days or so...

im thinkin this chiks done but im fightin the urge to pull the trigger on her ass...what do u guys think????...SFD 10...shes been flushin for 9 or so days...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SFD 1 thinkin like 2 weeks still on these chiks...i had started flush,but then decided to give them a 1/2 dose of nutes to kind of cut them down from nutes before completely off....i read about this technique in SELFHEMPLOYED's thread...since i think i may have wanted to start flus like a week too soon,decided this is as good of time as ever to put tht into play and see how they do....startin flush on them all the way next week,then 10 or so days str8 water
...SFD 1...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some side by sides FSD 1 and 10's

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that 10 is a beast bro. i have a wavy gravy that yielded it ass off, super dense and done all cloudy at 8.5 weeks. i feel i should take it to 10 but it is done. if your lady is all cloudy i say chop that bitch!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats just Tona's way or MO.....cramping the place full with lady's !
luv the colors Tona :yummy:

K

Karma Genetics

I think i am going to pick a male from this in the future and cross it back to the mom.

You hit a homerun brother T.

I think i am in love with your #1 she tickels my fancy

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
philthy-ryt on bro,ya shes clousy as a mf pimpin...gonna let the pot dry out couple more days or whatever and get at her.the 1's are gonna be a lil while longer.
peace--T-

Core-wattup yo,lol it just looks cramped bro for real.there is mad space between the pots,the canopy just looks like tht.ill get a pic of the underneath in a day or 2 and shooe ya what i mean.thank for the kind words,i love them colors too....means they are rounding tht final corner. :woohoo:
peace-T-

THC-sup bud,thanks for chimin in...the #1 smells extra sour w tht goodole og after smell,and the 10 is kind of a mixture w a tad harder kush funk.the room is smellin like a stoners fantasy right now.
peace-T-

Karma-sup bro.im glad you seem to love the way im treaatin the ladies maing.feels good to think/feel like i had a tiny role in you doing future work with this special chika.
im in love w both of them man,i think im just gonna keep them both.no need to get rid of either one imo.:respect:
peace-T-

Khaleel

Veteran
only a month late lmao didn't see the new 8k thread, holy shit man killin it more than you ever have, and i wouldn't have that thought possible :smoke: outstanding bro, keep em comin the world needs you

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
leel-que paso esse,welcome to the thread,lol i pulled a leel and didnt drop a link homie....my bad :D
thanks for the proppers maing,always appreciated after the wrk is done.
peace-T-

loki-sup maing,how ya been....yep they gettin fat and colorful now,greasy,the trichs are stacked,about 85% or so milky.
wont be long now...
peace-T-

ok hope u guys can put a finger on this problem the ed rosenthal superbuds are havin.1st time for m w this strain,and ive never seen his happen to any plant ive ever grew..they are still in veg,sorry for the hps gow but along w the wrinkles they are startin to get some yellowing to them.
they are in the sae sol mix,same feed schedule and same pot size as like 3 other strains atm and they are the only ones doing this crazy stuff....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

other thn tht things are chuggin right along...

ghani x chem d mom up-potted

picture.php

some cheese

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

next post all SFD # 1's

comin right up....
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
SFD #1....few more days....10 is drying now,ill get some dry shots in a few days or whatever...

first i wanted to show ya the stretch tht the ghani x chem and the chemdog double d's went thru for me.....this was day one flower next to the sfd's

picture.php

this is them today,after the stretch.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php