all for now.hope u enjoy.
peace-T-

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
DAYUM T nice colors u got goin there how does that sfd taste like

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
Tona, great to hear that you got them Bears back on track, and I ain't ashamed to admit that i feel a little vindicated that I was spot on, LOL.

I am horrible with my plants in veg, compared to a lot of shit i see on here. i am always having some stressful shit going on where I am about to lose a staple strain, and I have to take clones on day 35-40 of flower, or something goes wrong with my feeding schedule and my mums all start curling and crisping up. luckily my flower rooms are prettty much always full, but I stress a lot.

I figured it was underfed though, because the pack of The White OG v2 I just popped, along with the pack of OG Ghost Train Haze #8(both on day 25 currently) were def more hungry/nute deficient as of day 16, compared to the 10 Moonshine Haze and the 2 ssssh S1's germed at the same time.

Plants look great brotha, keep up the show.

rbdf

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
you didnt' top that Strawberry D, did you? I just recently realized that not all strains need to be topped/trained. LOL. bout to kill it with some SD riri, main cola looking like SSSDH, so sick.

rbdf

K

Karma Genetics

The bear like''s a lot of root space and not to much water, but yeah it likes it food.

Smoking Gun

T, I am loving the fall colors in your room. Making already gorgeous plants even more stunning to look at. I would still like to see the seedlings progress, they really are fun to watch grow up and become adults. Don't get me wrong your flower room is amazing, but its is still nice to see plants without buds on them from time to time, especially seed runs because we get to see phenotype differences develop.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
scoot-thaks maing...she tastes like sour kushy danky goodness bro.
peace-T-

rbdf-fasho bruh,thats what i knew it LOOKED like but like i said i had given them a 1/2 dose of feed already but they had no love for it,gave them a whole dose and they perked right up.back on track now...as for the sd,i topped a few and didnt top a few depending on how they was growing during veg,i know she does real good w out being topped but she does nice with being topped too,shes a hefty bitch either way.
peace-T-

KG-ryt on bruh,i got them back on track,on the way to catching up w the rest of the bunch....they have got to be the most hungry seeds ive ever popped yo,them lil chikas love some food.living up to their kush traits already.
peace-T-

bruh bear-hehehe ryt on brother,glad u dig the shots.
just tryin to do what i do.
peace-T-

Cal-lol,fasho!
peace-T-

maj-wattup homie,thanks for droppin thru,
and thanks for the good vibes,as always.
peace-T-

icough-fasho bro,tht chika just loves to put out some huge sexy tasty buds,nice ass buzz to her too...lil bit and u can function but just a little more and u might get glued for a lil bit.
peace-T-

sirsmoke-fasho fasho,i got 14 sd on deck.gotta take cuts soon,thinkin some tk,some jtr,and some ecsd next time...
peace-T-

turbo-i use maxi bloom and kool bloom,mollasses and sometimes some liquid karma...if theyve been stressed for any reason i MIGHT hit them w a shot of superthrive,but that just depends,i use the s thrive more like a asprin then a nute,if they might be feelin ill for whatever reason ill give them some.
peace-T-

lilguy-u already know brotha,enjoyin the fruits from the last labor still....spark...
peace-T-

smokin-ryt on bruh,ill still show them but ill be showing them more in the other threads most likely....but u know i love droppin some pics so im sure some will find their way over here as well hehe.
peace-T-

okay fellaz,i got some shots,might be too boring for u guys but whatever....theyll get better as mu babies get bigger.

1st some seed shots....

picture.php

og chem

picture.php

pooty tang,shes stacked and shes fat leafed as hell...this one is the fullest right now...

picture.php

cheesy rider

picture.php

bear og,back on track

picture.php

brb w flower room shots...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
12/12,day 1...these are yummy sour strawberry,from now on YSS cause i aint typin tht long ass name anymore lol...and the other half of the room is chem d...also 3 GS Cookies in there too....far back wall has 5 plants tht are about 45 days in,lil mini harvest to replinish the jars just before thanksgiving...not tht theyll need it lol....

picture.php

picture.php

SFD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

N

noyd666

excellant, just stopped misses, going past, said have a look lol at grow, was first page ,she walked off shaking head , saying jeeezzz,nice house stay safe.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Lookin killer as usual Tona. Keep up the great work sir

Latest posts

Latest posts