What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

K

Karma Genetics

love it everytime i see you grow that SFD out, i realy should select a keeper myself.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cal-wattup homie,good to see u slide thru the thread.
thanks for bringin the good vibes.
peace-T-

Paco-wattup wattup..fasho maing these things are growin real nice,fat ass leafs on them already too...i brung pics...
peace-T-

medmaker-sup dude..thanks for droppin thru.
i flipped most of veg tonight.
peace-T-

milo-lol bro...im hearin that more and more these days hahahaaa...
peace-T-

smokin-wattup homie.thanks for the compliments....that is the no. 10 cut.she just was better for me after the long haul and growing them both out a few times.no. 1 has gone on to a better place.hehe.
peace-T-

TR-LMAO...i swear bruh,im gonna have to google me some pooty tang slang to respond to all the pootyness thats been thrown at me since i dropped these beans homie LOL...
theyre growin real nice...put them under a 1k in veg tonight...got pics...
peace-T-

xweed-ryt on homie....tryin to keep it interesting in here.
peace-T-

philthy-lol ya whatever homie,seems to me u got ur game on lock brother.
appreciate the proppers just the same though,ur gonna make me blush..LOL.
peace-T-

Karma-my man,good to see ya bruh.im glad u enjoy them sfd,although if u havnt selected a keeper yet i doubt ur enjoyin her as often as i am LOL...shes a winner for sure maing.props...
im actualy glad u popped in,wanted to ask you...whats up w these bear og???anything specific i should know,like their likes or dislikes..because they are growing really really slow right now compared to the cheesy riders and the other packs that i popped at the same time...and they are only 1 day apart from the rest of the group.im starting to get a lil worried about them tbh w you.
one positive sign is the roots are growing health and have come out the bottoms of the cups,but the leaf development is really slow to come on.i have pics of everything so u can see what im talking about.theyre getting the same exact treatmnt as the rest of the group..hope u have some insight on this,thanks in advance.
peace-T-

1st up...veg and a few seed run group shots.....

this is whats left in veg...rest got flipped tonight.ill get to them in a few....

picture.php

moms...

picture.php

seedrun group shots...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
all the seedlings are about 2 weeks or so above soil,and were moved under a 1k in veg today.

CHEESY RIDER

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

roots,some have more coming thru

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OG CHEM...these were the prize i selected for the Grow Of the Month...Connoisseur Genetics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
BEAR OG

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i probably wont show many more seed shots in this thread,ill drop them in the new house thread...and ill be starting a thread to show Karmas wares in his section...i will be bringin them back when the have flowers. :D...brb w some flower shots

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what got flipped tonight....yummy sour strawberry....chem d....and 3 girl scout cookies...

picture.php

these are done,waiting just a few more days for pots to lighten up some,probably one more watering before harvey...had to push them all to one side so the newest ones could come in.any more time for them in veg and i was riskin the stretch for sure,idk exactly how much any of the YSS...CHEM D or GSC stretches,ive never flowered any of themout before.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brb for one more dose....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

sorry i couldnt get back there to get some pics of the cheese jtr and straw d....
kind of tight in there...ill try to get better shots of them next time.
peace-T-

redbudduckfoot

Veteran
stop showing off.

those buds are amazing, my man.

As far as those BearOG's go, they look underfed. I popped some seeds on the 1st, and one of the strains needed a stronger feed than what I was used to.

I'll refer to Karma though.

Rbdf

castout

Veteran
The structure of that Cheese, is pretty amazing!!!! You have mastered her, and she can be finicky. The purple on the SFV, and frost, are the WOW factor. I can't wait til you tell us all how they taste. But what I really love are the seedlings.....I know during flower, all the magic happens, but, there is something so vigorous and green, and all that potential at being THAT ONE.......I LOVE THAT!!!!!! The seedlings get me really amped....the unknown, like finding a map to the treasure. And those lil gals look amazing...can't wait to see what you do with the maps, lol!!!!!!

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
You know i am tagged along for this one Homeboy! Glad to be back on the forums seeing the old peeps still putting it down.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
hey bro The GSC gets super tall its one of my tallest girls. flip them short cause they do best about 2ft from the bulb for the tops. anything closer than that will be undersized. my girl now is 5 ft tall in a gal bag and prob got 3 zips on her, just because i should have TP her before flip but said Fuckit and it made it through. im about 18" from bulb with the tops and the shit thats below the 2ft mark is fatter than the tops. still dank but undersized. seen this in more than one room so keep em topped/tied/short if you can. they will not yeild like you are accustomed to, but turn out some some greasy dense nuggets. i like the GSC smoke but not blown away yet. this is my first run with her though. pretty plant

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
picture.php

here is a top on mine... a lil blurry but itll do. the buds beneath this point are actually a lil fatter on every branch. lesson learned lol

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
rbdf-wattup homie...yep u was right,i had actually fed the bears a 1/2 dose of feed the night before i made that post.then after u had also thought the same thing i went ahead and fed them a whole dose the next feed,now they are back on track and on the way to catching up w the rest.funny thing is the other seeds,none had been fed yet either and they were thriving...i guess that Bear just is living up to that true kush trait of being a nute whore...i understand that but i have to say,thats the very first seeds ive ever popped that was beggin for nutes on week 2,just an insight of what they are gonna like while in veg,and flower???i think probably so too lol...
peace-T-

cob-ryt on brotha,appreciate the compliments always...u lookin top shelf over at the cabin too homie...and also these pootys are already lookin at me to x pant them,roots are off the hook already.
peace-T-

Cal-wattup,wattup maing.good to see u yo.
glad the thread can get u in a mellow mood.
thanks homie.
peace-T-

Adrift-wattup yo.
thanks for peepin out my humble abode.
peace-T-

BruhBear-yo yo yo..wattup maing,lol i kinda knew u would like that name.keep ur eyes peeled their hittin gears now,so wont be TOO long and theyll have flowers goin on.
peace-T-

castout-thankyou my friend...the cheese is gettin there for sure but to tell you the honest truth,shes still a finicky bitch lolol...i can get her to yield me some awesome ass smoke in abundance consistiantly but she always is a fuggin cal/mag whore and even during flush shell start lookin like she was neglected the whole time,thats the only problem i have w her.other then that,she a good bitch.u will see the leafs and what im talkin about in the pics to follow...she ready for a axe now...
yea sfd is my chika,love that girl,stank,bag appeal,kick ass buzz and nice structure.cant go wrong...and the bitch is LOUD.
seed run has me prety amped too,i know there will be some gems to find.thanks for takin the time to drop in on me,and bring the inspirational words.
peace-T-

chubby-right on maing ur seats still back there somewhere,dust it off and bring it on upfront maing.
good to see u back...u still gonna rock tht greenhouse or u got somethin else up ur sleeve?
also i remember when u gave me tht box and tht oil after my surgery...thanks again maing tht was real chit.
peace-T-

sirsmoke-wattup homeboy!!! thanks for droppin me some knowledge on the GSC,luckily i didnt flip her too tall so i should be fine on the stretch...hopefully lol.
i knew she didnt look like a big yielder from diffferent pics on the boards but she does look like real pleasing smoke and i dont plan on monocroppin her anyways,just always a few for mu' jars hehehe.
urs lookin delicious too btw,thanks for droppin the pics for me.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok time for the pics....i tried to get a few of everything i could,some more then others because the hps just wasnt lettin me get good ones in some areas of the room,im a grower not a photographer i guess lol...i try though so here we go...

1st up cheese day 69,1st a couple group shots,then a few flowers...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: