What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Thanks for the info bro ;) I've only grown her out once from seed, but i'm giving her another try, as I may have over fertilised her way to early on accident, but I definately dont have light leaks as my other ladies were just fine. Much love bro, and thanks for the reply, Glad to see some kick ass JTR out there! Do you get that pink lemonade/mango snapple smell from her? THat's what mine smells like at least. :respect: SL

spadedNfaded

Veteran
Right on Tona, definitely Winning!

I like the new gear dude! I got some new gear for this year too!

Starting off 2012 with skunkhaze, super lemon haze, ecsd, stardawg ix2, larry og, cd/sd and sssdh! Gotta love new weed!!! Love the updates man, keep em comin!

- SubN

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
spaded-wattup broski,sounds like a bomb ass line up you have in ur mitts bruh,i knowyou will do them more then justice.
peace-T-

herbalist-wattuppers,welcome to the thread....you know,i try to keep the ladies happy....give them somethin to brag about ;)
peace-T-

ok my friends,i know i been droppin a lot less flower pics lately,believe me i want to drop more,but its too damn crowded and packed in there to get a decent pic,i took quite a few tonight and none came out respectable.ill give another try tomorrow night ,but for now....i wanna show ya my new toy....

Tona finally has some oil to fuck with :woohoo:....bought these new toys to smke it from.this pic was taken before the oil was made,ill get pics of it up another time.

the tube came w the nail,and another attachement for buds.i forgot to take a pic of the other one.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dish and pic

picture.php

i bought this bowl for a different tube,u heat the middle and dab it.

picture.php

picture.php

ok a few veg shots,these are the next to be flipped in about 10-12 days or so.another mixed group unfortunatly

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i did keep this one flower shot of the huge ass bpp,shes only at 30 days,hoggin up a 1k all to herself.this pic dnt even reall do her justice,im gonna have to take one of her after i chop a few so u can see how beastly she really is.

everything under the white line is her,with the exception of the one small flower in the bottom right hand corner...

picture.php

thats all for now my friends.i will get some flower pics up of the sfd and jtr soon,hopefully tomorrow.....now im back at this oil,i aint been this stoned since i was a teenager :D
peace-T-

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Beautiful work as always man. That bubbler looks insane.... I would really enjoi smokin some fine bubble or QWISO out of that sexy lady :joint: :respect: SL

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Stunning plants and resin dripping buds as always in here bruz :good:
And yas got some kick arse glass there too, nice purchase :D
:smoke out:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
tona tona tona, can't you see, sometimes your plants just hypnotize me... :D

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
lookin' real damn good T...wish i had the balls for an 8k dreamquest..bpp, lookin' tasty, i'd say that shit is makin' me so horny, but that would just sound weird...

P

Peat

Nice lookin glass Tona!

I like the shot of the diffuser (Dunno if I got that right?)

Never been oiled myself... (kinda rusty too...)
But, I believe my days are numbered... :joint:

E

ekomsi

I need to get a piece like that. Im sick of the little concentrate bowl I have. I need to step it up a little lol.

Hows everything going bro? Looks like the garden is working ya. You got any thing new popping up?

I just put an order in for some new genetics.

Peace and I look forward to the beautiful pics

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your pole is huge!
glass knocker looks real real nice!

some grunge-off soaking will clean up them oil rigs like brand new after they get skanked out.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
killa glass man and thats one hell of a lady ya got there... all that said baseball season comin best pic had the yankee hat in it ..lol we gonna win it all this yr we due for another ring

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yabba "dabbba"doo....hehe only a matter of time eh....what you plow?nice showa head...last one hit like a champ...new hood looking nice and settled in....prop's all around,hard working man here ladys and gents....now bring that flame homeboi'.....

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
vstagger-sup maing,...thanks for droppin thru...tht bub hits likea champ.reall smoothe,unless u try to get greedy then it will knock my chest out of line :D
tht is all im ever gonna toke out of it is oil.
peace-T-

b00m-ryt on homie,cant wait to get started w the axe on them ladies.get the next round poppin :D
peace-T-

cob-fasheezy...160 swiftly,wreck and buy a new one...F.U.C.K.E.M crew run run,F.U.C.K.E.M. crew run run :D :D
peace-T-

seismic-thanks bruh,peace-T-

groady-lol @ tht would sound weird....so its weird if i get a semi when i go in my room???:muahaha:
peace-T-

peat-sup broski,dud tht glass hits real nice.1st time i got oiled was in Co. at nuggs,was high as a kite,had to get a rig and made some....i believe ur days are numbered as well.
peace-T-

eko-sup maing,hey we gotta toke outta what we got no???i was actualy surprised to find tht glass in my city,the last shop i asked about one at said tht this state dont let them carry stuff for concentrates because of whatever reason but lo and behold,i found a new glass shop not long ago tht suits my needs pefectly.
garden is wrkn me,wrkn my nerves w a big ass light leak i had...more on tht below.
peace-T-

CF-sup big bruh,lol ya i think my pole is huge too,and its heavy :D
thanks on the compliment on the glass,and the grunge off is mental noted brother....i also heard tht CLR stuff works good for like hard water stains and chit on them.
peace-T-

stoney9-yo yo yo wattuppers...always good to have anothe Yanks fan in the house.
one of these times ill get a snap of some of my hats,i took one a coupe yrs ago but tht hat game was weak compared to the ones i have now....
we gonna grab another ring this yr for sure.
peace-T-

MoNeY-sup brother :friends: glad u dig the glass,tht the one well toke out of nxt time :D
i ran a whole sfd plant,only got like 1/2 way thru the plant before runnin out of tane tho,gonna order a case of it and have it on hand :D
dude u know im a hard wrkn mf,and i got a fuckin light leak tht idk how it got by me...one of the ballasts i have hangin shifted and snagged a hole in my exhaust..more below....
peace-T-

paco-thanks maing,i got some flower shots today :D
hope u enjoy.
peace-T-

D-ryt on maing,always better late then never....thanks for the proppers homie.
good jam
peace-T-

here goes one....out to all the IC community... while u check some veg shots,flowers in next post....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YXPJOUD7G0

veg before i cleaned them up....

picture.php

picture.php

after...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these was gonna go in flower but im gonna mom them instead,they got too tall..

picture.php

ten day roots peep the calander...these pics were taken a couple days ago...

picture.php

picture.php

the roots,also u can see a shroom growing in my zombie virus mama...

picture.php

the other day this thing wasnt even bloomed...fuckin Hippy Smurf yo

picture.php

brb w flower shots my friends...
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts