What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wrk wrk wrk,i know ive been MIA for a few fellaz but its been hectic around here tryin to maintain the grow ,deal with lifes bs,and update the thread....
i will be flippin some more this week,probably doin some transplaanting and takin some new cuts to start new moms with.
cheese comin down real soon.
the 10 gallon bpp and cheese have blown the fuck up yo.
just past the 1/2 way point for the sfd and jtr's :woohoo:
i got mad pics for u guys comin real soon,ill get some from the yop and from the room,only thing in the flower im not so happy with is like 3 tops are a tad too close to the light and ended up gettin a little.make that alot fried.hopefully theyll be aight tho.
other then tht chit is lookin pretty good....new strains rooted:blockhead,straw d,tk, tang haze...
pics tomorrow night.
peace-T-

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
the 10 gallon bpp and cheese have blown the fuck up yo.
just past the 1/2 way point for the sfd and jtr's :woohoo:
i got mad pics for u guys comin real soon,ill get some from the yop and from the room,only thing in the flower im not so happy with is like 3 tops are a tad too close to the light and ended up gettin a little.

new strains rooted:blockhead,straw d,tk, tang haze...
pics tomorrow night.
peace-T-

Can't wait to see the room, T! Nice line up of new strains too, that TK will be a stunner.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks fellaz....heres the long overdue update,hope its worth the wait.:tiphat:

ok 1st the boring stuff :D

the raptor did its thing,these got flipped today...

mix of,black domina,ffa.jtr,bubba,and cheese.

picture.php

moms n cups tht need to be x planted and thrown under the raptor for a few weeks...

picture.php

tang haze,blockhead,TK,straw d,and sfd'd rooted

picture.php

big ole 10 gallon bpp bitch before i ceaned her up.shes at around week 2.5

picture.php

picture.php

after cleanup...

picture.php

picture.php

10 gallon cheese before n after clean up...

picture.php

picture.php

new jack the ripper and bubba moms started

picture.php

brb w flower room shots and some of whats drying...

picture.php

peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
flower shots...

these come down real soon...like any day...4 bubbas,2 ffa,1 ghani x chem d and 1 mofo

ghani x chem d

picture.php

bubba

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ffa

picture.php

cheese
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

random room shots...

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Damn I love rolling through here bruz :good:
Straight up killing it mate :D
:plant grow:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah homeboy! New cuts to play with eh? Nice work on the cheese man, looks like you got her to yield really nice.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tona...Tona....Tona

Tona...Tona....Tona

Hey you Ton fans..I nominated an image of Tons for our January PoTM..he is now only 5 votes behind the leader. I think if some of you "friends of Tona" would get off your butts at halftime durring the super bowl today, fire up the PC, give him your support, he could win this. He certainly deserves it with this fantastic image...Ya baby! DD

picture.php

K

Karma Genetics

Wicked , like always bro, you run à Nice garden.

You popping any new seeds ? I see f.u.c.k.e.m. Crew making some Nice crosses.

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Wow, Tona great budshots. You got that bubba dialed it looks perfect. Everything else looks fuego too.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
b00m-ryt on yo,glad ur enjoying the show so fargot some things in the making so keep ur seatbelt on its gonna get fun around here soon.
peace-T-

cob-wattup my brotha :friends: ...fasheezy,new flavors to go thru.they need to be x planted as i type.hopefully i can get to it tonight or tomorrow night for sure i have to get at it....plus i have to get 40 more atleast into some 3 gallon pots so they can get atleast 30 days in them before the flip....busy busy busy.u know the drill.
peace-T-

CF-yo yo,wattup big bruh.ty for the compliment maing...fasho,them mf are bigger then them pics show.i spread tht bpp out some yesterday and staked them taller branhes down under the light better and she is fucking monster even worse now.cant wait till she hits 3rd gear in flower so i can see what she might turn out to be even better.
peace-T-

DD-wattup brother :wave: thanks again for the compliments on that shot.when i loaded it up i liked it,cause i thought it looks like a rasta guy,w the leafs lookin like big ole dreads and u can see his face in the bud under there...idk maybe its just my high ass lol....but either way ty for the nom and the support.
:respect:
peace-T-

Tardo-wattup my friend,ur killin it around ur way as well homie.keep workin ur magic bruh.
peace-T-

maj-:friends: thanks homie,and u know im always lurkin ur spot too.....and ur constantly turning out killer runs :respect:
peace-T-

Karma-good to see you my friend.thank you brother,i try to keep my garden running as smoothe as i can, sometimes i get behind but i manage to keep them happy for the most part....of course im gonna be popping some seeds, real soon brotha.i have a whole new Karma Genetics thread waiting to get started...along wit a couple other packs ive been wanting to get at.i know its been a sec since ive had one going but u know when i do it,i do it big...might be a new area soon tho so idk if i should pop them now or wait till the relocation of the rooms.....i should know what to do this month tho.
peace-T-

spicoli-wattuo maing,good to see ya as always.bubba is pretty good to me.shes not a difficult girl to grow though,total nute hog.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
pics loadin up....update tonight...room is stuffed w buds,hard to even get in there and take pics right now,so packed....i got some decent shots tho...peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here we go...

veg,skipped the 1 gallon pots this time and went from cups to 3's...hopi to slow them down just a little so they aint to big when they get flipped.

picture.php

center new gear...blockhead,straw d,tang haze,and i forget the other one...

picture.php

TK

picture.php

a few group shots...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

as u can see its gettin pretty packed in there....but i tried to get in and squeeze around and get some shots to let u seewhats goin on in the depths on this side of the jungle.lol.

some sfd shots...1 and 10...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this one is a little light bleached..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jack the ripper...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok thts all for now peoples......from now on they will have to get their own days so i dnt mix any pics up....hope i didnt lose you guys on the break,life calls you know,
peace-T-

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Amazing thread bro... You've got an incredible green thumb! :respect: Did you get your JTR as a proven cut? Or from seed? I recently grew some from seed and the over all product was amazing, but she threw up loads and loads of nanners towards the middle of flower for some reason? Have you ever experienced it with her? ANy wya, much love and keep up the good work bro! SL :shooty:

Smoking Gun

T- you make it look too easy. Somehow you keep things as simple as possible and you manage to absolutely jam pack a room full of buds. To say you are killing it may be the understatement of the century. Thanks for the show, definitely a good end to a very long day.

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
T- To say you are killing it may be the understatement of the century. Thanks for the show, definitely a good end to a very long day.

Could not say it better myself. Always come here after a long day just to get all giddy and shit like a lil kid.

Doing big thangs as usual. Keep it green homey!

aod

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
V Stagger-wattup maing,glad ur enjoyin the show....i got my jtr from a cut,shes never hermed on me.idk what could be causing tht for you.how many times have u grown her out?maybe u stressed her out,or u might have a light leak????
hope u sort it out,shes an amazing girl.
peace-T-

smokin-:wave: sup broski,hehe believe me bro,theres a lot of work thats goin on in there...im not happy with the stretch i got out of the last run but i had to veg them longer then i would have ,waiting for the other round to finish up...fuggit,theyll do pretty good still i think..im glad this is the spot for some folks to unwind and smoke one,and enjoy some of the sights. :respect:
peace-T-

AOD-ryt on maing,ur welcome to come get ur fix of giddiness on in here anytime yo :D
...idk about killin it,im just tryin to do the best i can with what i got....and enjoying every minute of it.... :joint:
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts