What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

E

ekomsi

Yo bro, them flowers look kkcrazy so much resin production and girth for being a soil plant. Big props man

I started a thread of my grow over in the indoor hydro if you wanna swing threw your more then welcome bro.

Its called Ekomsi's learning curve with 6kw and more.

How long do your plants veg before they get thrown into the bloom room?

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Massive amounts of :respect: T
You always killing it in here 24/7 365 :good:
Happy Holidaze and best wishes to you and yours for this family get together time :D

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Wow you really got that ChemDD looking beautiful dude!

I see you are still running two phenos of the SFD.. struggling to pick one, or are they pretty different and equally good? :tiphat: Hats off to Karma on that one for sure, can't wait to flower some out..

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
HappyNewYear my homie....."sometime's"i wish people could actually see/feel this shit....yall have no idea.....jejejeje......

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ras-wattup homie,thanks for the good vibes.i love the ghani x chems yo,u should see this next group thats finishing up,they look so much better then tht 1st group right now..on the last leg of flush.ill get pics up before they come down.i still need to get some dry shots up too.
thanks again my man.
peace-T-

NE-wattup home slice,ryt on yo,im glad ur ddiggin the sho.im gonna get some more pics up soon,bubba always looks beautiful,just wish tht stingy bitch would yield a bit more,id monocrop her then....oh well a few at a time wrks too :D
ghani x chem is a giver,and bites pretty hard.
peace-T-

ganja-hey hey myfriend,how goes it?...lol i know right,scratch and sniff would be nice.im thinking when i surf the boards id need a filter for my pc room lol,too many great growers on here id have holes scratched into the pc screen :D
peace-T-

spicoli-whats good bud,nice to see you.
thanks for droppin thru yo.
peace-T-

Super-whats crackalackin maing...im glad u diggin the look of her,id hate to have hehr and not do her right you kno.this second run is all rock hard buds topto bottom.shes an amazing chika yo. :tiphat:
peace-T-

bruh bear-ryt on man,was good to finaly burn down yo....anytime...
oh ,lovin tht purple cindy btw.:respect:
peace-T-

eko-wattup bro,thanks for the kind words.ill look for ur thread maing fasho.
i dnt really go by time in veg yo,more by size and strain,how they stretch etc...i just try to keep myself well ahead in veg,tht way they are all nice and trained and rooted whenever i get at them....really depends on strain as to how long they may veg.
peace-T-

oldbootz-ty maing happy holidays back to you as well.
peace-T-

b00m-wattuppers yo...i just try to keep them happy,grow the best lookin girls tht i can.
thank you for the motivational words broski.
happy holidays to you too bro.
peace-T-

DJ-thank you brotha...always feel good to be acknowledged for hard work.
peace-T-

cast-hehehe stop it, or you will make a playa blush :D
peace-T-

philthy-wattup brother....hellz ya bro,i stay my cool ass busy.sometimes too busy,gonna take a new route this yr w doin 1/2 a room at a time instead of perpetual.....chop every 30 days instead of every 2 weeks,see if i can save my back a little.
peace-T-

McSnappler-sup homie...thanks maing,i think shes gettin dialed in better this run fasho.cant wait to see her in all her glory dialed in and all tht.
sfd are both good,im just giving them a few runs each before i make a final decision,lookin like #10 is a real shiner.
peace-T-

MoNeY-yo yo wassappenin pimpin....lol fasheezy bruh,i feel you on tht chit fasho.im glad you liked the 5 cent tour.it feels good for peeps you respect to give you some props on all the hard wrk.... like u said,no idea.:respect:....btw,im tokin tht fat ass nug u left me now,the bigger of them...F.U.C.K.I.N. awesome wrk my friend.
peace-T-

E

ekomsi

Yeah I figured something like that I was just trying to figure out how long it would take for some of them beasts, Most of my strains dont stretch that much so it would take awhile to get that height.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect: fellaz...

cheese...like 30 days left...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bubba....somewhere next week they come down...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some ghani x chem d shots.these come down whenever the bubbas do...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

brb some more shots of them ghanis.....

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...continued....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and this is new for me,i was workin on the moms,toppin and gettin dead leaves off,when i looked down and seen this....i think the Smurfs done moved into my veg room yo :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wtf is up w tht yo?....just when u think u seen it all eh?...
peace-T-

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Means you have Mycelium in your soil. Nothing that will cause a problem.

That Bubba looks fantastic bro. Top notch.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Awesome mushroom T!! :whee:

Those are the most amazing Bubbas I have ever seen!!

and those ghani x chem d are beautiful...
I would love to try some. :D

Way to show everyone up!

:respect:

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like you're not slackin in the new year bro! Awesome shots man, icy enough to sink the titanic. :D Yeah I'd be stoked to find a mushroom, just don't eat that shit without checkin the book, or pinch the stem see if it turns blue/purp ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts