What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Tonatiuhs 8K Dreamquest

E

ekomsi

Yo bro Im looking for your thread rite and I get to page three and go wtf I must have missed it on page one and then come to find out your now a stickey.

Thats whats up, I told you, you got the best soil thread Ive seen, the pics are magazine type shit, and the herb is super dank.

Just thought I would holla and say congrats

Ps, Im about to drop 36 clones in my ebb buckets sucks I gotta play the number game.

But I ended up getting some maxi bloom for the 2 soil plants I had scrogged that I didnt feed up until day 45 or so, they ended up yeilded half pound each, they were scrogged tho. Luckily I have maxi Bloom for my little soil closet grow I got going on 8 plants under a 600W using nothing but a little ffof and happy frog with MB.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh snap... stickied. Good work tona, the online weed gods are smiling on yo shit!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup my friends,sorry its been a minute since the last update but things have been a little bit hectic around here w the holidays and what not,i barely have a second to my self.sorry no pics right now, ill try to get a few up later tonight or so...the chem dd is lookin like a bad ass,few nanners but they seem too be sterile duds,i got an eye on them fasho....and i have to do a shout out to the MODS for noticing the hard work im doing and makin my thread a sticky...:respect: for sure.

ganja hasi-wattup my friend,thanks for all the props and good vibes yo much apreciated.tht chem2d is llookin so fine right now,such a resin loaded beauty,ill have to get some pics up because i cant describe her w justice.
peace-T-

cob-wattup my brotha..thanks for droppin thru,oh yea thanksgiving was real gravy...and turkey....and sweet potatoes,and everything else lol...right on yo,tht chemdd is givin me the itch lol,cant waitt to put scissors to her.
peace-T-

bro indica-sup homie,good to see u as always,i like the look of the chemdd better,both have amazing smells,i wont know whose the standout till theyre ready for a good toke tho.if u got them id pop them,they dont look like theyre gonna dissapoin a bit.
peace-T-

spicoli-wattup maing,ty for the holiday cheers,and for the theme musice :D
peace-T-

bobblehead-yo yo,how goes it homie...thaks for postin...always appreciate the good vibes.ty for noticing,im tryin to keep them happy yo,im tryin.
peace-T-

Karma-wattup my friend,hope all is well w you in ur side of the pond..another congrads on ur win at the HTCC u deserve all u have coming bro,u can tell u care about the wrk ur doing.:respect:
peace-T-

AOD-right on man,im glad i can be some motivation or whatever it is.so many people on these boards have motivated me over the years to try to be on top of my craft,it feels good to kno im helpin other people aspire to follow their dreams or go for it.
peace-T-

spaded-lol dayum yo charged w the mf 1 eighty sizzle???!!! :D
fasheezy brother i was gonna take her 80 and bring her and the ghani x chemd at the same time hopefully,she starts her 2 week flush here soon.
peace-T-

bobbystainless-yo yo yo wattup my friend,long time no type :D.glad u popped in,i see u got u sticky too no?well deserved too homie,ur always crushin it.
thanks again for droppin thru....u kno im always lurkin at ur spot too homie. :friends:
peace-T-

b00m-ryt on bro,happy to help out :D
peace-T-

nameless-sup holmz,ty for the congrads..glad to be a member :D
peace-T-

peat-:woohoo: it aint easy but it sho is fun :pimp: :joint:
peace-T-

AWAKE-sup maing...ty,always appreciate the compliments.
peace-T-

ekomsi-sup my friend,again yo ty for the madd props.good to kno peeps are diggin the wrk ethic you kno?...best soil thread ever,thats big yo,even to be thought of in that catagory is a little bit humbling you kno,im not even in my top 10 favorite threads i dnt think.maybe im being too critical of myself eh? :D
ryt on homieif u make a threadfor ur buckets let me get a link and ill tag up yo.
and i think ur gonna love the MB,both for ease and results....oh and nice haul as well homie.
peace-T-

cob-:woohoo: sicky n' a mug yo :D im glad someone is smiling down on me,life has been real hectic lately...i could use a extra blessing from somewhere to get thru the sludge.
peace my friend.-T-

ill get a few budshots up soon as i can....like i said,times are a little bit busy right now,dnt mean to keep you waiting my friends....believe me,sometimes u guys are some of the truest friends i have it seems....nothin but love.
peace-T-

azez

Veteran
take some time for the humans in your life during the season my friend
cuz the plants b looking fine
happy holidaze &
peace
ez

nickman

Veteran
WOW Dude ...

That double D looks just killer ...
Some of the calyx's on her are so plump they look like Hershey Kisses ...

Good Growing ...

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys,heres a few pics right fast..

chem dd

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ghani x chem d....you can see the big ass difference in them in if they stretch alot or not.if they stretch alot they get these spears on them and if they arent topped and dont stretch out oof control they get nice fat fist sized solid rock hard buds...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

check out the thumb,resined up...

picture.php

the spears tht stretched,still nice but i like the shorter action myself..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace-T-

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Those are some splendid flowers, Tona. Chunky as a muddafukka! They must be tossing off a vile, oderiforous stank. :)

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:yoinks: Holy Resin Budman :yoinks:
Absolutely sublime bruz :good: that Chem DD looks evil and delicious at the same time ;)

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
in one word....AWESOME!!!
im in love for your chemd dd, homie those nuggs are unbelievable ...resin covered look crazy as color to..its a pleasure view!!!!
high quality work !!!

Adrift

Veteran
its reminding me alot of xmas in here :)

lots of snow :joint:

some frosty looking ladies! enjoy

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
fuggin shit eatin grin.....too funny....in a good way...much love mang!chemdxghani looks ill....another on bucket list......;)

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
tho i c the garden of tona i can smell the chem from here..for i shall forever be a fan on tona..lol...beautiful bro..enjoy the weekend..