What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
DAMN BROTHER PHILTY got it growing on .AWESOME x's and its very cool to do what you do with the seeds that you make.if i only had the facillties.

Ghostwolf

Pirate & Cherokee Warrior for Freedom and Cannabis
Veteran
Phillthy, man! Your makin my mouth water with all these photos. What an awesome job your doing.

aaxxeell

damn killer quality and healthy az!
do you defoliate your big fan leaves philthy? looks as though u leave plenty on

either way its killer bro, id love to try some strawb cough one day!
keep up the good work

Unc I hear you. I already switched, got a batch cooking right now. I mean just add water and to certain strains a lil cal mag. Its a no brainer for me. Results speak for themselves. Phillthy like DOC dog... Nobody does it better fam. Keep doing what you do, cause you make me step my game up. Be safe fam n Keep it sticky

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what up guys?! thanks for coming though. more pictures ;)

carolina blue :joint:
picture.php

sfv x cd
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

B

blancorasta

Dude!

Dude!

i think you have to posess the single, most highest quality genetic collection of anyone i've seen here or anywhere. respect!

that sfv x CD looks almost to dense; i've been slowly moving away from my affinity with dense bud, i used to think the denser the bud the better but now know thats not true. super frosty though.

have you ever noticed that super dense bud tends to inhibit resin production, on the inside of the bud, due to lack of space between calyx's?

ive seemed to notice in buds ive grown and buds ive bought, ones that were super super dense seemed to lack resin on the inside of the bud when cracked open though very frosty on the outside. where ever so slightly more airy buds allow full on insane resin production all throughout the flowers and even the stems.

I'm curious on your take, seeing as youve grown so many high quality genetics.

good work,
peace

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

I really hope this one has seeds forming on it. ;)

picture.php

Holy *&$(*$)(*#_@%#&^%#!$@^%@!!

Those just all look outstanding dude, I love that purpling top! All your pics and plants look stellar, and that CB is so dense and fruity looking I have to admit man I am really getting excited now! :greenstars:

slackx

Veteran
Very nice pictures man, i really need to get a better camera one of these days...always fucking slackin :)

just popped some more kush crosses, have you started your chem male hunt yet?

B

blancorasta

Chemdog Double D Outdoor!!!

Chemdog Double D Outdoor!!!

hey phillthy,

i know your a fellow rezhead so i thought you could appreciate this bud shot, i hope you dont mind....
picture.php

i cant wait smoke this bitch. lol

great show bro,
peace

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
awesome phil
i wonder is the sfv x chemd i got the same cut?
if so, very exciting!

Latest posts

Latest posts