What's new

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo philthy, when browing seedbay, where do I find your beans? I was looking after the KenFather x AlphaD drop but I never did see anything come up. Kept looking in the server fund section but i never saw a "SF Phillthy" anywhere

Would love to grab some of those grom bx1's, digi grom, and kfsd. Never seem to be able to get my hands on any of your beans.

they are not there yet. sending them in now. more to come after that as well. got new pollen :)

Ahhh more beans! I was waiting for my secret santa PM, then I was thinking fuck it i'll just place an order and get the CSG christmas deal and now I'm like nooo wait for Phillthy's beans. Too many decisions

haha beans will all be $50 or less. thats a deal ;)

What else you sending in Phillthy? AJ Sour x SD IBL..? ;) (I know not yet...)

not yet but soooooonn....

SmokinErb

Right on, man! Just wanted to make sure I was looking in the right area of the bay because I've never used it before. Doubt anything you drop lasts too long, so gotta try to make sure to snatch a few packs up. Everything you do is stellar!

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is one hell of a dank thread my man. That GG#4 looks fantastic... Cant wait to see what's next..

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
that is a fucking deal, looks like I'm camping out for this one!
Will they be listed under Stank Bros or server fund under your name? Thanks for being generous enough to send them in, in the first place!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phillthy's Phuncky Feel Tips

Phillthy's Phuncky Feel Tips

bout to twist one with my new tips.... some gorilla glue... and a tall oj.

picture.php

picture.php

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a set of those....
well...had a set
ive gave away two of them
theyre great crutches
enjoy

what am i looking at? lol. cypress hill...that takes me back to 90's. rap was actually worth listening to back then. shit was actually bout the struggle, and life in the hood. strictly reggae comin outta JA for me, Spanish town is keeping it real!
Jah Vinci, and Black Ryno FTW!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Nothing but the best going on in here, I tried to finish off the thread tonight but I'm shattered, I'll ready the other 20 pages tomorrow....your cru$hing it Phil!

HGO

Prodigygrower

Veteran
OMG amazing as always home slice I'm in love with the legend and can't wait to see what comes when she get gets hit with the epic sscdh hell all of them x sscdh will be game changers when will we see the C B x sscdh ? keep killin it fam late.
P.G.

soopy

Veteran
This whole thread is sicker than the flu, straight MRSA!! Mad Respect for Mad Skills Phillthy

Nice tips, never had glass ones before, just the little plastic ones they sell at CVS by the dozens, haha.....

Latest posts

Latest posts